Aquarius Woman/Libra man issue.

July 27, 2020 at 03:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) kevin2419
Aquarius Woman/Libra man issue.
I knew Aquarius woman 4/5 years ago and I’d asked her out. She was in my circle of friends sorta and I was always incredible attracted to her and drawn to her. We went out only
A few times and she pretty quickly was very much into me
too except I pushed her away because she just got out of a long relationship with a guy I knew and I felt guilty about starting to date her/book up with her. She put me in friend zone and continued to call me/talk with me for the next serval months until finally I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends. This was four years ago and would still and still does like most of all of my ig/Facebook posts, send me DMS with hearts or heart eyes once in a blue moon despite having a boyfriend right now. It’s like she’s never gotten the hint or she just tried to tag me along. We’ve started talking again recently and I asked her out this past week to have a beer with me. I’m worried that she is just going to put me in friend zone again even four years after all of this. Why won’t Aquarius woman ever take the hint or respect what I’ve said?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 21:26
(Libra) kevin2419 » goldenlion32
What do you mean playing out some kind of karma with those pieces in both our charts? Can you explain that?

Also so with all that said what happens now?
July 27, 2020 at 21:22
(Libra) kevin2419 » rohini moon
RohiniMoon do you have anything to add to this chart stuff?
July 27, 2020 at 20:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » kevin2419
For one she´s the Queen of Aquarius. Venus, Sun, Jupiter, Mercury in Aquarius. I´m not sure anyone could get her to stay in a long-term relationship.

Uranus Sag/Saturn in Sag as well she´s one of them free spirits that love to healing many masculine on the planet. I see a lot of them on YT. Not sure if it gets sexual but she probably talks about sexuality and sensuality or makes jokes about it.

She´s very Aquarius for sure. Hard to say, I don´t know her. But very creative, innovative, and artistic perhaps. Higher cosmic love of the world.

Not a whole lot of earth in her chart other than North Node Taurus and Neptune in Capricorn.

Earth is usually what keeps relationships grounded long-term.

Maybe your Saturn in Scorpio and Saturn in Sagittarius kind of playing out some karma in both your charts. You both have Mars in Sag. (Masculine). And Uranus in Sag.

Although not uncommon for me to see those with Uranus in Sag sometimes end up disconnecting a lot. Whether they deliberately try to stay in a relationship is a choice. Gemini in Chiron as well tends to wound relationships from what I´ve seen. Not just there´s, but everyone else´s. As I stated, they seem to be healing a lot of feminine and masculine, but through wounding their relationships and expanding their higher consciousness.

July 27, 2020 at 19:46
Haha no 1986.
July 27, 2020 at 19:42
Ha ha..not without a year. Are you holding back for some reason?
July 27, 2020 at 19:12
(Libra) kevin2419 » rohini moon
Her birthday is February 2nd. Does that help?
July 27, 2020 at 19:07
(Virgo) rohini moon
You should post her chart here for us...
July 27, 2020 at 19:04
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » kevin2419
Oh, I didn´t read that, sorry :97:.

Well, now that she´s into a relationship, is it the right time?

You could hang out and see what she´s up to...

I know some Aqua girls and some are in long relations and I saw they feel the need to have male friends...but they never seem to cross that line :).

They are different, Aquas. Sometimes it seems to me that they are looking more for friendship and companionship than passionate love :)
July 27, 2020 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61:
July 27, 2020 at 18:54
(Libra) kevin2419 » Luna Alba
Luna Alba this goes back to the long response before from the guy that said this was my own insecurities.

Yes I didn’t go home with her/have sex with her before because of she was just coming out of something long term with a dude I knew and I didn’t know what the deal was when tho I’d been spending a lot of time with her. Nothing happened between us because I kept not acting on when she would be explicit with me that she wanted it. Time moved by and I eventually told that look this all wasn’t working and I wasn’t interested in being just friends. I didn’t just want to be her sex buddy or friends with benefits I wanted to date her and get to know her but it seemed like everything happened at the wrong time and got kinda confusing.
July 27, 2020 at 18:49
Goldenlion I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about with all of those planets in Scorpio. I’m not into it that heavily. Educate me?
July 27, 2020 at 18:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I have that same thing in Sidereal but it changes my Sun to Scorpio. Although, when I have family members in Government and Military they fit the Capricorn/Cancer, Libra/Aries much better.

My chart lacks air, so if we went by sidereal it seems like my experience would be different with the Libra.

That´s probably the main reason I have questions about Sidereal because it shows with the intellect and writing and stuff, but it doesn´t show when I get into catastrophic situations, trauma, different situations.
July 27, 2020 at 18:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
"She put me in friend zone and continued to call me/talk with me for the next serval months until finally I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends".

Probably she genuinely liked him, that´s why she wanted to befriend him aka remain close to him although he didn´t want to date her.

He probably wanted more only in terms of 8th house matters, but without any obligations.

Aquas usually enter relationships w friends, people they really care for and who can intelectually stimulate them, in the aura of smth familiar...they don´t really seem the part time lover/just sex type. My humble opinion.

Just sad...and if this is the case...how sad that he still views HER as confusing :97:...but it´s very common for Scorpio Pluto, unfortunately.
July 27, 2020 at 18:40
Might me that Neptune transit square my Sun in Sagittarius. :61:
July 27, 2020 at 18:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Hmm,...his sidereal chart. He has Moon/Venus/Saturn/Pluto in Libra.....my guess is that´s probably why...
July 27, 2020 at 18:37
I´m trying to figure out how a Saturn in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Scorpio Pluto feels like a Libra. Maybe his Sun in Libra is very powerful.
July 27, 2020 at 18:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
He said they continued to talk/hangout for months after that -- and he told her he wanted more than a friendship ......I thought ?

I don´t know, kevkev might have to break it down more.

::should´ve stayed in merp land::
July 27, 2020 at 18:27
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
So you weren´t interested in being just friends...but you also didn´t want to date her because of her ex, a guy you know...???

What did you truly and honestly wanted, then? A friends w benefits kind of thing? :24:
July 27, 2020 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Neon_Mage
Hmm...well it just turned into Mars in Aries retrograde, so we can go back over it and start a war. :)
July 27, 2020 at 18:17
Hmmm...Glad to know all that Scorpio in your chart feels like a Libra. :)
July 27, 2020 at 18:15
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I can already tell this thread is gonna get hundreds of replies. 🌝
July 27, 2020 at 18:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » kevin2419
I understand you. :80:

If a guy told me "either we are in a relationship, because I want more with you..but not a friendship" as a female, and I said "no" to the relationship... I would feel like an ass, if I kept persistently contacting him with "heart eyes" after I shot him down.

Sorry, she´s in the wrong, not him.

Edit to add: also, I´m not so certain this is an "Aquarius issue" at all, or just the mere fact that this woman is terrible at communication.
July 27, 2020 at 18:13
Goldenlion5 “it’s psychologically and emotionally painful for Scorpios at times.” I was born September 27th. Libra? I feel especially connected with Libra traits.
July 27, 2020 at 18:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Dharma212
Ha ha ...dharma... he´s missing in action.
July 27, 2020 at 18:10
(Libra) kevin2419 » IgnisOccultus
Yes I originally pushed her away because of my own insecurities but Rohini moon is saying that yes it makes sense because after all that, I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends so there is an element of what she is saying that is true.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »