8th house synastry

June 17, 2020 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
8th house synastry
What is the effect of the planets in 8th house? I like someone so much and most of my planets stand in his 8th house. Is it troubling or a good thing? What do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 18, 2020 at 21:51
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Chadjames
Thanks for the heads up. Saturn´s a pretty cool guy most of the time, it´ll be alright. :5:
June 18, 2020 at 18:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iroquois Pliskin
In my experience in having very close relations with those who have Mars in cancer

I can tell you, that yes, initially they may not want conflict....but they have a tendency to bottle their emotions up big time, until one day comes where they can´t hide it any longer, and they unleash it all... Usually in crying / fits of rage. .

I´m someone who has Mars in Scorpio and even I don´t want to be in their line of vision when they finally have a psychological break.
June 18, 2020 at 17:05
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Chadjames
Because I worked with people who have cancer Mars. They are not confrontational and go to great lengths to avoid conflict.

Saturn won’t do anything to me. I have Saturn in aspect to nearly my entire chart. Oddly enough, my Saturn return was not that bad to be honest.
June 18, 2020 at 15:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user Haleee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes it’s ok. Thanks for reminding. Actually I thought we are discussing about 8th house replacement isn’t it... I’m sorry if I offended you. It’s wonderful topic thanks.
June 18, 2020 at 14:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
"Picture, if you will, a dark and stormy night.

Rain is falling, falling, yes falling, sideways with a vertical spin.

A handsome man in a long coat, gray hat, smoking a... cigarette, comes knocking on your side door.

You let him in because he says he has a key.

You smile, make him a cup of coffee.

He goes upstairs with you in tow.

He talks of nostalgia and tomorrow.

Goes to your bedroom, opens the top drawer, without touching anything.

Proceeds to your closet, pulls out a book or two, looks at your shoes.

Leaves the door, as well as the drawer, in a position open and goes back to the kitchen to drop off the cup.

Tips his hat and walks out into the sunshine.

**This is what it´s like when someone has placements in your 8 house**"

I like this description alot...

The only thing I´d add is that the guy in the hat keeps coming back and doing the same type of stuff...

And he keeps getting let in... Even if the other person doesn´t want to let him in...

I´ll leave it to you to put that in poetic form :4:
June 18, 2020 at 14:13
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"STOP BEING POETIC, CHAD!!"

No he´s gonna be our horse in the first annual Astroseek north node poetry smackdown...
June 18, 2020 at 14:09
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
Thank for your warning :4: I can not predict what will happen and mystery is the thing I hate in men.

His Mercury in my 12th house...
June 18, 2020 at 14:00
(Leo) Zephyrin » Haleee
Ofc everyone may have questions but I think you should start your own topic in forum rather than exploiting my topic. It is not a nice behaviour.
June 18, 2020 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Haleee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How about if Pluto in Scorpio fall into 8th house of person who has Pluto in Scorpio in 8th house ? Is there any significance of this ?
June 18, 2020 at 12:24
(Leo) Zephyrin » Iroquois Pliskin
"She was way more attracted to me than I was to her."

I can understand you. He had more interest and I was the one who ignore him but secretly I have an interest intentionally. But now, I don´t fear to show my interest. Just fear that I fall in love or experience something that is extremely painful as in the past.

"I would intensionally say sexual innuendos around her to torment her."

Ahahah :4: Scorpio men like that stuff. Sexual innuendos. Actually I seduced one of them by doing it and it was really fun.
June 18, 2020 at 12:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What made you think I didn´t tell him to cut it out??

You think Capricorn is that mindlessly impulsive.

Did you take what I said personally??

Allow me to give you a lesson.

Saturn is gonna give you what you deserve.
June 18, 2020 at 12:14
(Leo) Zephyrin » Chadjames
I probably kill him because of coming to my house without my permission or lock him in the house and have fun. :61:
June 18, 2020 at 12:12
(Leo) Zephyrin » Neon_Mage
Ahahah you told my feelings :4:
June 18, 2020 at 12:10
(Leo) Zephyrin » ram_goat
"How well you cope with the 8th will be the deciding factor."

Umm I have Sun and Venus in 8th house. It should be a thing can be handled well by me.

He chased me for 2-3 years just for a coffee and I didn´t care at all. If I notice something unpleasant, I´ll cheat on him before he cheats on me :)
June 18, 2020 at 06:36
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
One day I got tired of his subtle bullshit and picked him up and threw him on top of his stove-top.

Sounds like a scene from Terminator 2...

what happened after?

"Your clothes, give them to me.."
June 18, 2020 at 06:27
(Aries) ram_goat » Haleee
Well you may not understand each word

or every innuendo

but I think you understand him in spirit..

and that´s good enough for now.
June 18, 2020 at 06:26
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
Damn, much poetry there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 18, 2020 at 06:25
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"Every planet has a good and bad side, and in the eighth house, these sides can be demonstrated dramatically in real life situations with far reaching, life-long effects. It´s up to the people involved to make the choices that will make the most of the planets which come into play here and to hopefully show the better, more mature side of every planet placed here.How do the planets play out here in this powerful house of emotions in synastry chart overlays? Any of your partner´s planets falling in your eighth house will be powerful because of the nature of the house and, for the most part, any of these planets can be good. Your partner´s sun here is a powerful placement. The act of giving and taking in your relationship will make you both feel more alive and powerful. Your partner will want to give to you and sacrifice for you. You will feel a deep attraction and desire to please one another. Your partner´s moon in your eighth house is possibly even more powerful than the sun here. It will cause a very deep desire in your partner to care for you and to give to you. You will know that your partner wants to care for you and you will both feel a strong emotional bond.
Your partner´s Mercury in your eighth house is also a good placement as it can lead to open discussions about the very important give and take issues of this house. ​Good communication is a God send in this house. Venus here is another powerhouse. Your partner´s Venus will bring a desire to please. The act of giving to one another will feel good with Venus here. Venus brings a soft, beautiful feel to a house lending a pleasing nature. Your partner will want to be fair and will find pleasure in pleasing you. Your partner´s Jupiter in your eighth house is yet another powerful placement. Jupiter´s ability to break down limits and lighten a house is quite beneficial here. Jupiter can make what sometimes feels like heavy obligations of giving and taking in relationships feel more optional and free. Even the taking part of the "give and take" can feel burdensome because it will come with strings. Whenever you take, you must necessarily give back. The only house where we give or take without expecting any return is the twelfth. The eighth house is about giving and taking. So, Jupiter here can help each person in a relationship see this more abstractly and less emotionally and therefore make these obligations feel lighter. Just beware of Jupiter´s tendency to take things for granted. Don´t assume that your partner´s giving will continue forever without you ever being required to give back! Your partner´s Mars in your eighth house can bring a powerful sexual energy to your relationship by injecting passion and urgency into the desire to bond together. Venus also assists in the eighth house sexually by adding a beautiful sensuality, but Mars is more powerful here. The eighth house involves sex because sex is the ultimate in give and take. Sex here is not the light, fun, spontaneous sex of the fifth house. In the eighth house, sex is about becoming one with your mate. It is about giving yourself physically and emotionally to another person. Mars here can make this feel urgent and make each person feel driven to bond on every level. Mars is about aggression and a drive to conquer. If you are the object of your partner´s desire, Mars will push this to an urgent level and your partner may want to literally take you. Your partner´s Saturn in your eighth house can, as usual, go a few different ways. Saturn always brings a serious nature to a house and can make a house seem restrictive and often like a burden. So Saturn here can make the give and take in one-to-one relationships feel like a job or a responsibility for either one of you. Or, your partner´s Saturn can make you feel like your partner is a rock of stability and they will always care for you. They will be there for you through thick and thin and never waiver."
June 18, 2020 at 06:24
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
He works with plants, after all. Some of it is simply to be expected..
June 18, 2020 at 06:24
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Chadjames
That could have been resolved without escalating to violence at the beginning if you told the person to cut it out.
June 18, 2020 at 06:20
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » rohini moon
But it made her look endearing ☺️
June 18, 2020 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"She had a perverted mind so I would intensionally say sexual innuendos around her to torment her. It was was fun because I felt like I had this power over her."

You did.

My sister´s life-mate, (they´re not legally married) had his 4 planet stellium of Cancer in my 8th.

I have Retro Mars in my 8th, Cancer.

One day I got tired of his subtle bullshit and picked him up and threw him on top of his stove-top. Fucked up his favorite blue shirt in the process.

Why the stove-top, you ask??

Cancer likes to cook, right??

Cancer should never fuck with a Capricorn wheelbarrow stellium.
June 18, 2020 at 05:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iroquois Pliskin
She had a perverted mind so I would intensionally say sexual innuendos around her to torment her.

That´s a deviant move, Iroquois....

:21:
June 18, 2020 at 05:09
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I had this with a former friend. My Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus fell in her 8th house. She was way more attracted to me than I was to her. She had a boyfriend but was secretly hoping I’d sleep with her. She had a perverted mind so I would intensionally say sexual innuendos around her to torment her. It was was fun because I felt like I had this power over her.
June 18, 2020 at 05:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
=====
Lol I don’t get what you mean too much but it makes me laugh.
One layer of truth after the other one... but nice scene to imagine how your friend got trapped. 🤣
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »