Trusting my pisces intuition

May 18, 2020 at 15:36 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) piscesqween
Trusting my pisces intuition
Hi,
I am very interested to see what combination would be best for me to pair up with.

My past relationship history has been:
- ex #1: sun, moon, mercury, mars are in pisces, venus is in Taurus
- ex #2: sun: aries, moon: capricorn, mercury: aries, venus: aquarius, mars: aries
- currently dating: Sun: taurus, moon: pisces, mercury: taurus, venus: taurus, mars: virgo

Not sure of rising for any of them but mine is in aquarius.
My chart:
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Taurus
Mercury: Pisces
Venus: Pisces
Mars: Virgo

Would most like to know what pair would give me the most peace. I seem to get a lot of anxiety in relationships.

Thanks in advance :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2020 at 20:08
(Taurus) nutelina
In my opinion your Sun is like where you want to grow to, it´s quite general.

Your inner child or ego is your moon. So yours is Taurus like mine, you are stubborn, you don´t like changes, you probably like to enjoy something for your senses like food, art, crafts, you like comfort.

Your rising is your animal. It´s kind of invisible to you or subconcious but most can see how you act, and compatible people like gemini rising or libra you´ll feel comfortable with but you wouldn´t know why.

Venus is what you like. So Pisces is all encompasing, I have it too. Love the world? Compassionate?

Mars is how you work or operate. So Virgo would be precise and opposite your Venus. Maybe you are cleaning up a lot? Or are a nitpicker in some of your daily life, maybe you are meticulous.

If you want peace chose earth signs. Maybe water signs like Cancer.
May 19, 2020 at 05:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
In order to understand your Pisces stellium that :159: being :193:d by Mars becomes important!
There is a description here of the bucket shape that shows why :155: is so important to you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »