Love life in a chart why men don´t approach me

May 13, 2020 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) hadas
Love life in a chart why men don´t approach me
Hey so I really sad about my love life :42: :42:
I am kind of a late bloomer and I really want to find the one for me and I am really frustrates about that..
The guys who approached me so far was all of the same kind they was very cold and quiet very egiost not from the type of men who willing to grant from themselves I never felt any desire towards them and I guess they didn´t too..
it devastates me because I really feels like I am ready for marriage and love and I am also a very warm and loving person.
Someone suggested that accordng to my birth chart I will be with very older guy who is also foregien maybe at 30´s.. it really breaks me because old men kind of really turns me off and also foregien men.. after he told me that I became so sad I mean this is not how I want my life to look like I want someone who is approx in my age to grow together getting older together,building our lifes together also I want somebody from my country religion and etc with same believes..
Men barely approach me maybe once in a decade and those who does doesn´t suits me at all
I think I am kind of an attracting woman so it´s really breaks my heart seeing that,I finding myself crying about that a lot
I also don´t want to marry just for getting marry I want it to be real
how can I bring it closer to me? can I do something to change it(I really want that)?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 20, 2020 at 00:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:62: :62: :6: :74:
May 19, 2020 at 19:59
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » MarvinReal
I am finished with this story.
May 19, 2020 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep :61:
May 19, 2020 at 17:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » David Evans
Yeah..I can see that to a degree, we can be perceived as having a broomstick lodged in the anal cavity at times....
May 19, 2020 at 17:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Plamen
...stick around awhile
May 19, 2020 at 16:39
(Aquarius) nikkia
It´s great to see cooperation and gratitude here ! :79:
May 19, 2020 at 16:16
(Sagittarius) Eprakone » MarvinReal
how AMAZING it is that you worked So hard to study my chart( and others) and direct AND LEAD me (and others like me) to RIGHT direction. Oh God I´m so glad for people like you. what we would do without you...😘😎
May 19, 2020 at 15:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Eprakone
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can create new topic about your chart. I can see Venus conjunct North Node, similarly like David Evans, and Moon opposite Uranus and Neptune has many women on this website. Maybe talk with them. :27:
May 19, 2020 at 13:58
(Sagittarius) Eprakone
Look to my chart.

We have a similar parts in horoscope( asc, desc, 4th house, 8th house, fire and water, aspects, sensitivity and independence, dominance and caution) and as I read a forum, have a similar problem with relationships. Its funny and sad at the same time to see that. Understand what you need and can imagine ( according to how you write your needs ) who you are.
And yeah... he´s still not coming..what´s wrong with me when Iam So good.. :4: understand
And again...sad and funny at the same time
May 19, 2020 at 12:48
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Let´s go back to astrology and our Hadas. I would really like to give her more optimistic readings, and there are actually reasons from her chart to do so. I already described my view what are weaknesses and strengths of her chart. It hurts, I know, that´s why I wouldn´t like to hear my own chart readings in public. But I am very sure that nobody, literary nobody, can know about you, except of you. Maybe your closest family and partner, but even them have subjective view on you. Nonetheless, third party opinion is always more objective. Some people are so secretive, alike me, that it´s actually nearly impossible to see real person, often sensitive, beyond it. Back to Hadas, and what she said, that she doesn´t want old husband. She didn´t specified what age defines as old for her. Her horoscope actually suggest that it might be good for her. Obviously not "any guy", but the "right guy". Her requirements and wishes for life partner are reasonable and if she actually exists, and I don´t have such evidence until seeing live or having ID proof, then it might still be as scammer. Also, her writing sounds like she thinks that she is so amazing and centre of the universe. Not the only one, btw. Here is the second article on basic needs. https://godsdesignperth.org/2016/… I must say, that loving a woman is easier than always understand her. We all doing what we can. I am taking in what you say, Morena. .)
May 19, 2020 at 12:24
It is not about defending, he is smart enough, he doesn´t need my help. I told you what I had...What is a real problem? If he likes younger..it is his choice,you can also choose what you want..I don´t really care for that. As long as someone is ok towards me I will be the same in return. And talking about age gap..Well, many younger women prefer older men, so what? My boyfriends were younger, but I don´t mind if I fall in love with someone who is older, if it is a true love-I would fight for it, I don´t care what society thinks about me(maybe my NN in Aquarius..)

"Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. Remember, life is an echo. It always gets back to you. So give goodness."
May 19, 2020 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Yes, this is the final reply. Have a good day everyone.
May 19, 2020 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are getting desperate, dear Marvin; very, very desperate :61:

Goodnight! Don´t forget to take your pill, :3:
May 19, 2020 at 11:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You didn´t treated well both Lune and Plutonian countless of times. And plenty of others I know, but why making scandal even bigger by naming all? I can see it by just outsider observation. They are broken and many times you fight them. That´s not friendship. You´re dangerous individual, Davis. I know you for two years and I am Virgo/Scorpio. Do you think that anything is unnoticed by me? You´re not going sleep in next 72 hours or until you die.
May 19, 2020 at 11:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Marvin said: You just using the fact that these girls are vulnerable and you exploit their privacy, even though there is no relationship apart of astro, you still do.

Desperate liars resort to desperate lies. The fact IS that I have many female friends here that love to talk to me and to share with me. And do you know why? Because I´ve always respected them, treated them with decency and integrity.

And like with her, I´ve kept long and great friendships that we all cherish and feel very grateful about. Wonderful women with wonderful hearts, all of them. Wonderful friends indeed, all of them.

I´ve been a mentor for most of them and taught them everything I know about Astrology. One of them is even earning a living with Astrology now and I had a big part on that. Another one is about to start her own business now.

That´s how "bad" I am with them, :-)). Goodnight!
May 19, 2020 at 11:14
=====
Listen feedback for a change.
Login
(Log in)
May 19, 2020 at 11:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I am on a webinar, trying to improve almost daily. Do you?
Login
(Log in)
May 19, 2020 at 11:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You just using the fact that these girls are vulnerable and you exploit their privacy, even though there is no relationship apart of astro, you still do.
May 19, 2020 at 11:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Marvin said: You did approach 21, 22, don´t lie.
You want to marry? Despite you´re clearly told numerous times that they are not interested in you?"

Proof, proof, proof. We have you ON RECORD ON EMAIL. Where is your "proof" on me? Let´s see some proof? The fact IS that Lune and I debunked you, and you even ADMITTED this PUBLICLY now.
May 19, 2020 at 10:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You did approach 21, 22, don´t lie.
You want to marry? Despite you´re clearly told numerous times that they are not interested in you?
May 19, 2020 at 10:54
=====
"He contacted 18+"

Nope, only 25+ and I have absolutely no problem with that. My life is none of your business, and not anyone else´s business.

I don´t hide behind anything. So I prefer women younger than me? So what? That´s not a crime or ANYTHING I have ever attempted to hide. I am an open book. Anyone here disagree with me regarding large age gaps between CONSENTING ADULTS BEYOND 25? That´s their problem; not mine.

I would never ever never ever approach not even a 21 years old. Never have never will. Have any proof of the contrary? Let´s see it, by all means..

But your liking for 16 is ON RECORD. See the difference here? Goodnight.
May 19, 2020 at 10:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You´re just a crap afraid to be challenged, Davis. If you had a balls you would sort this in private, but you are too afraid.
May 19, 2020 at 10:15
=====
Yes, I read your post, and agreed. But how you can defend him and don´t see he provoked first?
May 19, 2020 at 10:14
=====
My dear Jesus; God have mercy on your soul. You will never change. This will be my last reply and back and forth. I wish you healing from all that hate that´s eating you alive little by little. Goodnight.
May 19, 2020 at 10:13
Marvin, why don´t you stop all this? What is the point? You know what I think, I told you already, I hope that I don´t need to repeat myself here.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »