Women won´t approach me,is it my fault or what?

May 10, 2020 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Women won´t approach me,is it my fault or what?
Hi,i know my weaknesses,shyness,introvert character,insecure,not much talkative,not the best characteristics to be communicative and look comfortable.

But,why i cannot approach more easy women,or them approach me,may i look weird or too serious to them so they just stay back or don´t want come talk me.

I want to be more friendly but it´s not that is a choice i do,dunno to explain how,it is what it is.

Women discussed for me,that,i´m not doing compliments(too serious looking),i´m weird,i´m too closed person,hiding my emotions,i look somehow weak,not taking action etc.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 16, 2020 at 07:29
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Boyan
It´s not that way,18-33 yo,is just big lost time for me,didn´t achieved absolute nothing nowhere,studies and career,friendships/relationships,just emptyness and nothingness so far.I´m really stuck and trapped into this,really struggling to fight and have progress.

:63: :42:
September 14, 2020 at 00:53
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Inferno1
You really should listen to David, he has his points well worked, and had experience in the matter, anyway from where he left it established you can work on yourself and from there go little by little in the direction where you find the most correct. with the new perspective of that progress made.
September 13, 2020 at 21:55
(Scorpio) David Evans » Inferno1
No you gained the opportunity to live a good life. You are 33, men age like wine, we get smarter, stronger, etc.
Normal is actually miserable, look like the suicide rate, or if normal is relationship.. look at the divorce rate, and ask any married man what the happiest years of his life were. I estimate 90 percent are gonna say before they were married, i was told by a few myself.

Live life for you man
September 13, 2020 at 18:00
(Taurus) Boyan » Inferno1
If you ask women it is always your fault :1:

But that you lost your "best years" is just silly.
With 33,you are at the beginning of your golden age,my Greek friend.

Jupiter in 7th house yields positive things.
And with Jupiter`s return in year and half you will get see some results.
Mind you,it can be quite sudden and unexpected because of that negative Uranus influence.

Chin up!
September 13, 2020 at 17:18
(Virgo) Inferno1 » David Evans
Lack of faith and courage,i see my self as one of those lost an opportunity to live a "normal" life,i´m stuck and trapped badly for long time.I see blank and others can use me,i will look down and make a step back.Weakness in every possible area.

:43:

:8: :63:
September 13, 2020 at 00:13
(Scorpio) David Evans
I used to be that guy, so here is a question. Ignore every other thing except you, yourself.

Are you happy for/with yourself?

Do you treat and see yourself like a King?

Are you grinding to be a better you, in whichever way is unique to you?

If you got a woman, would you put her before yourself? (If the answer is yes, you either hate yourself, or see yourself as not worthy of good things).

And a question that changed me, "What kind of king chases his subjects?"
A king has subjects come to him yo.

Build a good kingdom, your own life, and your aura will bring people to you. See yourself as the king man. To not do so is to spit at the GIFT of existence you were given.

What you think of, and how you treat yourself on the inside, shows on the outside via your aura, real shit here.

Hope this helps man. Not the woman approaching you part, but the path to at least being proud of yourself. To always work on bettering yourself.
September 12, 2020 at 05:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Inferno,

In my experience Venus/Pluto/Scorpio people fall madly in love suddenly after a long wait. Just make sure you have a shave everyday, keep your hair short, don´t stink and be very patient.
September 11, 2020 at 18:41
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Honeyk7
There is will,there is no courage and faith much,i feel i lost my best years to nothingness and emptyness,what a shame.
:8: :23:
September 11, 2020 at 18:40
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Jer Aders
Most of them are from another place,so no worth talking much,it´s just nonsense somehow.
:63: :43:
August 31, 2020 at 22:20
(Aries) Honeyk7 » Inferno1
I understand, work on yourself and you will build your confidence.
August 11, 2020 at 03:02
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Inferno1
Topic was women won´t approach you.
Now you have many lady friends.
Is the problem solved ?
Believe so. :37:

If I were you I would chat with them to break ice.
Just write anything and see where it goes.
August 11, 2020 at 00:09
(Virgo) Inferno1 » RohiniMoon
This topic messed up cause some people think i am joking or trolling around to kill time,not fair enough.
:25:
August 10, 2020 at 20:35
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Jer Aders
I´m my self,that´s the weird part,i wasn´t someone else and became introvert and shy etc,always was like that,but i hate to look and be weak/coward,sometimes i think i hate my personality.

:39:
August 9, 2020 at 10:21
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Inferno1
I have only 1 cliche :3: advice for you.

Just be yourself !

Females love that

Discard all your opinions about your natal chart.

It doesn´t really matter irl.

You have a free will.

After that I hope you´ll gain confidence. :1:

Also never ever forget that no one is perfect and will never be.
We humans are full of flaws.
August 9, 2020 at 09:47
I want to know how women see me right now,through my natal chart,how we look that and read it? They just dislike and hate me probably?

Gaining confidence is sooo difficult,when you feel a complete failure and nothing works fine at all,lately i´m trying to improve my personal image,i started some nutrition,some gym and lost some pounds,still have more but it´s critical not to give up after awhile as soo many times have done before.
:23: :63:

BUT women doesn´t exist so far in my life and that´s a fact i cannot believe there is some planet,sign,square or whatever in my birth chart that is responsible for exactly this,that there are no women into my life for last 15 years.I lack a lot to communication skills,basic skills of how to approach the other side,what to say,or how to look,without to feel uncomfortable.
:25: :22:
June 14, 2020 at 13:37
(Aries) Honeyk7 » Inferno1
Yes because you’re lacking in confidence. Sitting back and letting/waiting for a woman to approach isn’t attractive. The dynamics are always off when woman approach men. Stop waiting and gain some confidence. Even quiet men go after what they want.
June 14, 2020 at 13:32
That´s an old tranditional opinion,a woman who likes a man,nowdays she will "attack" first,will not wait men´s first move. :3: But i think i always be in friends zone as the good dude/guy but nothing more than this.

Plus this.

Chiron in Gemini :164:

Without success, these people keep trying to explain to other what they wanted to say, what they said and what they meant by it. They either believe that nobody listens to them, or that no matter how hard they try, others cannot understand them or do not want to understand them. The more they try to correct this misunderstanding, the more this sense of misunderstanding that they can never overcome hurts them.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
May 29, 2020 at 12:44
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Crowleys Disciple
If we look from this prespective,then should use apps like tinder,badoo to attract some girls,no matter if are fat,look a bit ugly or anything else,just for getting some kind of experience in communication part,to see what works and what doesn´t work.But believe me,it´s a situation too boring for me to do,plus how many fake photos or profiles are over there and here.

Brothels or strip clubs not my choice at this age,too late for me to take this action,may will dissapoint even more.

Finally,everything starts and ends in how I view things in my mind,i dunno if astrology can explain why a guy struggling or facing so much shyness or lack of all these needed skills to communicate with people around,Chiron and Moon so much responsible?

:39:
May 26, 2020 at 12:20
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I actually think one of the best things a quiet guy can do to feel more comfortable around women is to do what I did, go to strip clubs. Here women come to you and talk to you and they make things very easy for a quiet guy.

You know I was very queit growing up. I had same problem. One mistake I had made growing up was going after girls felt very attracted to, I felt inferior and shy to talk to the girl for a valid reason Id go after the hottest girl in the school setting myself up for guarenteed failure.

I had more success later in life because I used reason instead of my emotions to determine what girl go after. Getting dates became way easier after id stay away from the very hot girls and go after average looking girls, fat girls, tall girls, not just go after one personality type but try any personality that said yes to a date, not limit options by going after only certain zodiac signs.
May 16, 2020 at 17:22
(Scorpio) JoseTheGoat » Darude
I dont think it got harder, its all perception. Dont put the whole world in a box dude.
May 16, 2020 at 08:55
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Darude
If you think that these are the main requirements for a man to be eligible, then you are wrong. I´d pick compatibility of personalities and meaningful talks over good looks or bank account any time, and I have in the past. I am aware that there are women who find those attributes important, but don´t generalize.

As for the constellations, this is an astrology forum. We are all looking for answers in astrology, so I think this is out of place. The constellations reflect our difficulties, but our will power and choices can make a difference.

I blew up on you because you used terms that are used in the incel community, which is known for putting down women AND its own members. Don´t buy into that because it will only keep you down.
May 16, 2020 at 08:55
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Darude
We´re on an astrological website. That´s what astrologers do, judging others and interpreting, btw. If anyone disagree with that, should seek answers elsewhere.
May 16, 2020 at 08:46
Please, Darude, shut up, or I´ll unfriend you and block you for this. Don´t attack any woman here, especially those you don´t know. Yes, dating scene is bad. But why you blaming gender wars? Just have a coffee, listen to radio, and get out for a while instead.
May 16, 2020 at 07:21
(Virgo) MarvinReal
I am straightforward in my astro interpretations or saying stupid comments in private, and it might hurt others as well sometimes. Nobody wants to hear that will remain single, or die early, or that something will not have a success. I know for sure myself. But then again, it´s against the odds, and good things are promised in the nativity for the majority. No-one cares about my hurts, but I should. It´s a law to give first. Be well :74:
May 16, 2020 at 06:53
I actually agree with Lune Rouge. These kind of jokes and advices are hurtful and unhelpful.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »