If Jupiter represents husband in woman´s chart...

May 3, 2020 at 12:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
If Jupiter represents husband in woman´s chart...
Hy guys!! I´ve been looking for this particular aspect in a woman´s chart, I remember something about it posted by Peter Davis, and thinking about my own Jupiter.
Mine it´s in aries. It should be obvious I´d married to a aries sun guy. Or a Venus, moon or Ascendant aries man? Or maybe by a soldier, Police, fireman? The truth is I´m not fan of aries guys unless they are the shy type. Bold and agressive guys are a really turn off. But I know a few that are the shy types. The truth is I was married to a Taurus sun and nothing in aries. And not a policeman or military kind.
But, and this is for Marvin :3: he has Jupiter in aries helio chart.
Now, I´m single and in love by a pisces sun. Nothing in aries too. I´m still sticked with 7th house ruler. I believe that´s the thing.
What´s your experiences?

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 00:09
(Gemini) jamey7
Just wondering if you checked if they were mars dominant, as that is the other thing, other than that, you look to 12th house for first serious love, seventh for first marriage, 9th for second, 11th for third, then back round to 7th! The signs on those houses are relevant, mainly you´ll find your most seriuos relationship of your life to be on your 7th, assuming you don´t marry your jupiter sign, or perhaps the sexy bad boyfriend ie your mars sign! It´s definitely the Venus or 7th house for men, neptune being the sexy bad girlfriend! Fifth house usually shows serious but not to marriage, or a very joyful relationship. And some think that the 3rd house can show the second marriage, which is of course a bit bizarre as it is the house of siblings, amongst other things, and unless one is ancient Eqyptian, one might not be interested in a spouse too much like one´s sibling lol! Hope this helps anyway!
May 8, 2020 at 14:03
(Libra) zarko22 » Sus
Ok,respect.
But,when you look at your ruler of 7th,and his ruler of 1st,Mercury,you will find out he is in violent sign of Capricorne.And not in some quiet house,but in 1st.Indeed,his 7th.In angle,whatever.
May 8, 2020 at 13:41
(Sagittarius) Sus » zarko22
Loooolll Zarko, no way!!! Someone challenging but not violent! My Mars is Rx...so violence is not welcome! Someone who can challenge me in mental sphere cause mars is in Gemini. Passionate debates and some friction to Spark relationship but that´s all
May 8, 2020 at 12:25
(Libra) zarko22
>Sus
I think your ideal partner is someone violent.
May 6, 2020 at 13:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is a difficult fine line to walk.
I`m sure i`ll master it one day, i am already beginning to.
May 5, 2020 at 07:42
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Hahaha :61: You made my day. :15:
May 5, 2020 at 02:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"That description of Juno in Aries about battling commitment and freedom in a relationship sounds familiar to me."

Oh, ok I understand.

"I do have this issue, so i need to find a man that understands these 2 sides of me."

I understand, and actually, having your Jupiter conjunct Uranus - and also Uranus trine Venus - means just that; having that double issue. Your Venus Leo very much wants romance, but your Uranus-Jupiter and Uranus-Venus also want freedom and independence in relationships.

Then you are a Gemini Sun conjunct a Gemini Mars, which has similar "energies" in terms of that.

"But i have other placements that indicate this, so don`t know if Juno takes credit for it."

Well, it might, but even without considering Juno, those energies are there due to these other placements/aspects.

"Commitment is not the problem, i can be very committed, but i don`t like clingy feeling of depending on each other for our entire emotional fulfillment and happiness. It`s hard to describe."

That´s ok; I totally understand you as I am exactly like that myself. I am an Aries NN and a Libra SN. And my SN (Ketu) is conjunct my Libra Venus, and my Venus is in turn conjunct my Uranus in my 5th (whole houses). And I am a Scorpio descendant whose modern ruler (Pluto) is conjunct my Sun, my Jupiter and opposite my Pisces Moon.

So like you, I have both energies: a deep desire to have a very intimate emotional/spiritual connection, but without any kind of emotional codependency and/or unhealthy attachments. And I also need to feel free and independent in my close relationships.

It used to be a very crazy and conflicting "pull-push" dynamic, but I have learned to integrate and balance both energies. So now I am completely sure about what I want and need, and act accordingly.
May 5, 2020 at 02:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
No comment, I´m being nice today :61:
May 5, 2020 at 02:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I think you hit it!!!"

Great! :-).

"I´m really drawned by pisces guys! And to be honest my ex had his moon and mars in pisces."

Ok, so it makes sense according to your Jupiter´s placements and aspects; Interesting!

"In fact ou energies blended very well. But I was egotistical to see his true nature. I´m a bit bold myself so I really need someone patient."

I understand.

"This guy I´ m in love is a pisces sun with gemini signature but has sag rising."

And it makes sense as if he is a Sag rising, then his chart ruler is Jupiter. Which again, it means he has Sag/Pisces kind of energies. And because your Descendant is Gemini, then a Gemini signature "fits" with that.

"Now that you and Princess mentioned moon as being what a man needs he has moon gemini 29´. What type of woman would suit him? A câncer or gemini type?"

Well, Plutonian-Princess already replied to that, but having a Gemini moon would indicate that he feel drawn to women who are very talkative, smart, and who can intellectually talk about many different subjects. He would also like women who has a good sense of humor.

"Pisces man get under my skin and is too exhaustive to love."

I understand, haha.

"And yes, I really like the intellectual type. My ex husband was that kind and we talked about The craziest theories on Earth and we did have an intellectual conection indeed."

Great! So it also fits, :-).

"Thanks Peter and all forum members who did an amazing job and did make a point here!"

Sure; you are most welcome, :-).

"And I will keep in mind The 22 of May for sure :4:"

Haha, I am sure you will! Perhaps a marriage proposal? ;-).
May 5, 2020 at 01:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Just F*ck already, geesh.

I think yall secretly love each other.

Get it over with :84:
May 5, 2020 at 00:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Navy female sailor vs Marine in obstical course...

One couldn´t climb the rope.

https://youtu.be/c-2LzW3t-1k
YouTube
YouTube
May 5, 2020 at 00:12
Pole dancing starts at 45 seconds
May 4, 2020 at 23:59
*:122:*
May 4, 2020 at 23:59
Innocent as a Snake in a hole minding it´s business.

:46:
May 4, 2020 at 23:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
Are you sure you´re behaving yourself. :)
May 4, 2020 at 23:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
Na...I´ll just stay out of the conflict today! Ha ha! Maybe some other time I´ll read through it. :61:
May 4, 2020 at 23:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
The most fun thing about housing a nuclear bomb is... When you actually want to decide to use it. :4:

But I´m on my good behavior today. :76:

So I´m flying away like a little birdie.

It´s a funny thought tho...
May 4, 2020 at 23:26
:32:

Ttyl.
May 4, 2020 at 23:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So goldenlion5, before we started quarreling, we were discussing that this concept is either completely flawed, or, what is more likely, much more complex than just picking certain sign of Jupiter and Venus. Read it through and ignore non-astro. :29:
May 4, 2020 at 23:17
Told you I was an angel :76:
May 4, 2020 at 23:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
hmm...well as I´ve stated before I always dated Jupiter Aquarius and married one in my North Node Aquarius (Rahu Mahadasha) And then Jupiter in Scorpio, I´m not married, but he´s Jupiter in Scorpio in my Jupiter Mahadasha. We both have Jupiter in Scorpio. Ha ha! Nothing more Moksha then a Jupiter in Scorpio during Saturn in Scorpio and all the other transits the last seven years. Death becomes you when you strip away all the ego.
May 4, 2020 at 22:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No chart is so bad that we can´t prevent it. As everything. Unfortunatelly it came out. It could have been avoided.
May 4, 2020 at 22:17
(Taurus) nutelina
LOL, what´s next, we all like the same cat? And it´s Tuesday? :61:

Jealous, nah, I´d be jealous for your astro-knowledge at most :4: Girls of around 25, maybe they look great on a photograph but in real life... And as for friends, what could they possibly offer me? Experience? Nope. Tits and ass? Possibly but how long is that going to last? Besides I´m not here for that and I don´t fancy blue eyes so much, I have two of those myself you know.

As for the others not chipping in? They just don´t want to be involved but they will talk around your back :3: I´m sure you know all about that :3:

I´m sorry bud but you know, you now sound like this guy:
YouTube
YouTube
May 4, 2020 at 21:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
This is a chart of the moment quarelling started. Shameless attacking on me.
May 4, 2020 at 19:09 UTC+2
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »