Should I be worried?

May 3, 2020 at 02:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) beulah2
Should I be worried?
I’m the Scorpio ASC on the outside. the inner person is my boyfriend
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 15, 2020 at 06:17
(Cancer) beulah2 » ram_goat
cut it out, lose the negativity. Take it elsewhere, you sound grumpy...maybe you should go to bed.
May 15, 2020 at 06:14
(Aries) ram_goat » beulah2
So private you let this pathetic thread drag on for 5 pages...

PLEASE take this sad drivel into private conversation with.. someone...

It´s all too fucked up..
May 15, 2020 at 01:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
?? :2:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 15, 2020 at 01:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Send me his exact birth information via PMs.
May 15, 2020 at 01:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » beulah2
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"ask me whatever you like, I just rather you message me because I really am extremely private."

Sure; fair enough. But I am not sure if it will be today. But if not, tomorrow for sure. Because I am the middle of something that I need to complete.

I´ll read everything first and then will ask you further questions to have the whole picture.
May 15, 2020 at 01:04
=====
"yes I would like proof of his character, and even my own (but I am not a damn liar!!!), and proof based on synastry and composite. I just need confirmation. In that case, I kinda hope that you do think I am a liar so that it isn´t biased. And I would never put myself above my daughter, EVER. Thats actually one of the determining factors on how we came to live together, because I didn´t like my male friend around her. It is an extremely long story though, and not important"

Ok, fair enough! But let me read everything first to get the whole picture, before giving you my opinions on the synastry and composite.

I am in the middle of something now, so it might be possible that I would not be able to reply for the next 1-2 hours. But I´ll certainly will. I´ll give you my full opinion on the synastry/composite.
May 15, 2020 at 01:00
(Cancer) beulah2 » beulah2
I can include dates too, I am weird like that
May 15, 2020 at 00:59
(Cancer) beulah2 » Davis212
ask me whatever you like, I just rather you message me because I really am extremely private.
May 15, 2020 at 00:58
yes I would like proof of his character, and even my own (but I am not a damn liar!!!), and proof based on synastry and composite. I just need confirmation. In that case, I kinda hope that you do think I am a liar so that it isn´t biased. And I would never put myself above my daughter, EVER. Thats actually one of the determining factors on how we came to live together, because I didn´t like my male friend around her. It is an extremely long story though, and not important
May 15, 2020 at 00:58
=====
Ok, I understand, thank you. I´ll read everything, every reply, from top to bottom to get the whole picture first while taking notes. Then I´ll get back with a reply.
May 15, 2020 at 00:53
I never left her with him to study. I am not sure where you got that information. Plus he wouldn´t do anything to harm her, he is very protective over her. Please do not believe that I would ever put my kid in danger, thank you for being concerned..but if that was the case, this forum topic would have never been created because the relationship would have never happened. I am not sure if I am the problem in the relationship, or if he hears voices or something. I really do not know. I am no angel, I fuck up, but he is strange. But in no way have I ever felt that she was in danger, ever. Would I have him raise her? NO But I could not see him harming her AT ALL.
May 15, 2020 at 00:49
=====
"Plus, he loves the shit outta my daughter, that I know. I am not worried about her welfare or I definitely wouldn´t be here"

If what you said about him in all your replies are true, then you should be worry about her safety, yes. On that, we will have to agree to disagree.
May 15, 2020 at 00:46
=====
"I posted this before he left..."

I understand.

"Plus he always tends to come back, but I got his keys and put a dresser infront of the door this time"

Look, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I apologize for having been rude, but I am not apologizing for believing that you are not telling the truth, because that´s how it "feels" to me when I read all of this and look at the chart.

I am not saying this now as an insult; just being honest about the way I feel about this. You are under no obligation to prove yourself to me or to anyone in here, but you should respect my right to not believe in others at face value.

Having said that, and taking as true what you have said about him, it wasn´t a smart choice leaving your daughter with this man while you went to study. Now, I am assuming that he is not the father because as far as I know, that wasn´t implied in any of the replies.

If what you say about him is true, then he is a dangerous man, and the responsible thing to do is always to protect your kids first. As parents, the welfare and safety of our kids comes first ALWAYS. If we even have the slightest of the doubt about our partner´s sanity or moral level, then the only smart and ethical thing to do is to never leave our kids with him/her.

No man/woman should be above our kids ever.

Having clarified that, you need to get a restraining order. That´s the first step.

Apart from that, what is it that you need, astrologically speaking? Are you doubtful about going back with him, or have you already taken a firm decision about it? Do you need "proof" of his character based on his chart, or proof about the synastry/Composite? What is it that you need exactly?
May 15, 2020 at 00:33
Plus, he loves the shit outta my daughter, that I know. I am not worried about her welfare or I definitely wouldn´t be here.
May 15, 2020 at 00:30
I posted this before he left...

Plus he always tends to come back, but I got his keys and put a dresser infront of the door this time
May 15, 2020 at 00:22
=====
"ew, I will not send you a pic of my daughter. But did you not read that he left like a week ago?"

No, I didn´t read that. Why would I be worry about her if I did?

So what´s the problem if he already left? I don´t understand?
May 15, 2020 at 00:06
ew, I will not send you a pic of my daughter. But did you not read that he left like a week ago?
May 15, 2020 at 00:04
=====
"lol, you´re an idiot."

Yes, I am most of the time, :-))

"Message me a whole chart interpretation, I am interested in what you have to say, but start with me first. Prove me wrong"

Fair enough! I´ll do a full analysis of your birth chart, his, the synastry, Composite, the whole works! As soon as you send me proof that your daughter is safe and that you are not leaving her with him. Do that and send me "proof", and I´ll help you. Otherwise, I just can´t, because it is against my principles.
May 14, 2020 at 23:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
Goodnight.
May 14, 2020 at 23:52
But calling EVERYONE A LIAR is kinda a stretch...

Please be careful with peoples feelings. And how you treat them. You never know how karma will come back and bite you;

Especially if you are wrong.

Keyword is "IF".

You can´t take back the pain you deal to people. Remember that.
May 14, 2020 at 23:50
Crowley is a little different I.e Satanism and open relationship minded but I don´t think he´s a liar.

Beulah has been here for a while... And made several comments to other people... She just asked a question
May 14, 2020 at 23:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
My friend, I know how to read a chart better than most people here. That´s all I am going to say about this subject.

Goodnight, :-).
May 14, 2020 at 23:48
Because lately, it seems like everyone is a liar to y´all...

Everyone has thier flaws, but at least hear them out. And if you don´t want to do that simply dont comment.

What is wrong with people here lately calling people liars?
May 14, 2020 at 23:45
You don´t think that was kinda harsh? She was just asking questions... It would´ve been better to not answer than to be that mean...

First it was Crowley, then now it´s Buelah? Are you and RAM-Goat trying to make New People delete thier accounts?
May 14, 2020 at 23:43
btw, if you haven´t noticed. Both my neptune AND my mercury are in retrograde. If anything, I lie to my own damn self, with optimism!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »