Why do Pisces always let me down? Dishonesty

April 26, 2020 at 16:12 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Lunarat
Why do Pisces always let me down? Dishonesty
I’m a Scorpio woman and I’ve always gotten along really well with Pisces initially as friends and lovers... but it always ends due to dishonesty on their side.

Years ago, I was in a relationship with a Pisces man for several months. I thought the relationship was very special and real. However, I was quickly dumped with no warning and I learned later he was in it for the sex and he strung me along for that reason.

The latest experience has been with two very close women friends, who are both Pisces. They are parents I met at my daughter’s school. My daughter and their daughters were friends for a few years and recently their daughters pushed my daughter aside out of the friendship, as they did not want a third wheel since their interests were different than my daughter. As a result, the two moms pushed me aside as well but instead of being straight with me, have been shady and lied to me several times about what’s was really going on. Avoiding my calls and being cold and distant with no explanation.

I don’t have a history of any of this kind of thing happening with other friends. I couldn’t help but notice that my only experiences like this has been with Pisces! I’m certainly not suggesting all pisces are like this but I find it interesting. Especially since Scorpio and Pisces are supposed to be such a good matches in the friendship and lovers world. But I have to be honest in then I’m going to be very careful the next time I meet one! I feel like, especially with the friendship, that they are people I could truly trust and count on. But finding out this is not the case is quite surprising to me. I can usually trust my intuition in relationships but Pisces always takes me by surprise and proves me wrong.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 29, 2020 at 01:14
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"also pisces is no slouch in this regard either.. but needs focus, as does a gemmi.."

Sometimes for me it´s like those episodes of Star Trek where they try to push the Enterprise to warp factor 11...

"not so sure about virgo.."

Maybe it´s more the nagging and nitpicking... It makes me want to engage in battle and retreat at the same time, and I usually don´t wind up doing either very effectively...

Not all Virgos I´ve met are like this though... But the majority...yes...or pretty close...
April 28, 2020 at 21:29
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
What is it with Cancer and Aries? A killer combo? Crabby horns :21:
April 28, 2020 at 21:18
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
As if they are the most important in the world.

naw this is a scorpio/pisces comparison discussion...

the other 10 signs.. not included.. not this time...

(whispers) .."kill all the other 10 signs.."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 21:08
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
as usual try to manipulate,

"try"..

(whispers) ..."Kill all the mutants..."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
Well said, I don´t know why, moon in Cancer perhaps but all this drama is annoying. As if they are the most important in the world. I think this will backlash pretty ugly. But as long as there are more men for every woman I doubt we´ll see any difference soon. Men are often better in everything but taking care of children, if you look at statistics, not some made up fantasyland made by media who glorifies women. It´s all voting folks. One thing Trump got right for sure; fake news. The internet, media, TV.. are full of it. No wonder the young don´t know where to look.
April 28, 2020 at 20:57
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
"Me neither... I find them alot less formidable than advertised... And much less mysterious than they think they are..."

Exactly !

Of course :122: are always defensive and, as usual try to manipulate, but they are not as powerful and frightening as they are described. From my own experience (e.g. from work places) I must admit that a few other zodiac signs were more tricky... :3:
April 28, 2020 at 20:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I agree with all you said..

You´re very good and clear at explaining your views without ever sounding too contemptuous towards others...
Must be your Mercury in Pisces :15: ( vedically speaking )
April 28, 2020 at 20:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You would say that this applies to all signs. Original poster evidently has bad experience, which is sad and understandable.
April 28, 2020 at 20:33
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Now a Gemini, Virgo, or Aquarius... That´s a formidable adversary... All that cool logic and mental clarity... :61:

not so sure about virgo..

also pisces is no slouch in this regard either.. but needs focus, as does a gemmi..
April 28, 2020 at 20:30
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
I usually hear that Scorpio eats :94: :94: :94: for breakfast, but fortunately in real life it doesn´t work that way...

no it doesn´t. scorp is weaker and has more vulnerabilities.. they try to conceal, but
only because one touch is fatal to them once you uncover the vulnerability..

and scorps are superstitious- the purest of rubes, just begging to be hoodwinked by someone who sees them clearly..

Pisces is a fish, but they are great fishermen as well.. very nimble..

Pisces wields illusion expertly because they fish YOUR subconscious and feed it back to
YOU.. your own illusions, back to you.

Scorp fishes THEIR own weird subconscious and tries to feed it to OTHERS.. which easily sets anyone´s bullshit detector off.. Scorps are not "relatable" "sympathetic" people.. with scorp you get their own innner freak show fed to you.. and usually it´s an unpalatable dish every time..
April 28, 2020 at 20:12
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"I usually hear that Scorpio eats :94: :94: :94: for breakfast, but fortunately in real life it doesn´t work that way...

At least for me :3:"

Me neither... I find them alot less formidable than advertised... And much less mysterious than they think they are...

Now a Gemini, Virgo, or Aquarius... That´s a formidable adversary... All that cool logic and mental clarity... :61:
April 28, 2020 at 19:46
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Well, MJ is in a whole different class... A deeply disturbed, delusional person... A walking abortion, developmentally speaking...in seemingly all aspects of development...psychological, emotional, sexual...

But in normal people, that child-like nature... That Peter Pan aspect... Is one of Pisces greatest strengths, I think...as long as they´re taking care of business...I can take care of my kids, and provide for them, but also be one of them sometimes...it´s not just the kids that often get in trouble with my Cap wife... It´s us...or "you people" as she calls us...and whatever it is, it´s often instigated by me...

I´m the same way at work... Playfulness is important... It also keeps your ego in check when you´re the boss...some new employees find it a bit strange at first, but grow to accept it once they figure out you actually (sorta) know what you´re doing and have their back when the chips are down...

So I think a sort of well developed Pisces has that ability to cross between the adult world of responsibilities and that childlike world of fun and imagination with fluidity, at the appropriate times...
April 28, 2020 at 19:45
(Pisces) N_thecat
Wow...

Thst was really interesting for me as a Pisces to read that stuff - how you see our sign and how you deal with us ? We are not monsters, but...

As a Pisces I know well that we can be really annoying and our energy
is...not easy to "catch". Mutable sign combined with water energy often gives restless mind/soul...
Which is quite surprising for many, because Pisces is considered a rather calm sign.

It is interesting to read that Pisces lets down Scorpio...

I usually hear that Scorpio eats :94: :94: :94: for breakfast, but fortunately in real life it doesn´t work that way...

At least for me :3:

Referring to your story, no relationship should work that way. It´s a sad thing and zodiac signs have no meaning in this matter in the general sense. It´s a sad thing that someone treats us unfair.
April 28, 2020 at 19:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
"He didn´t want to hurt them because he is emotional :182:..but I guess :155: in the 8th house didn´t care for that. It is not easy to say no to the 8th house desires. :4:"

You nailed it...
April 28, 2020 at 19:18
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Also consider that these confusions and problems are the things of younger people"

Oh sure... Alot of the tendencies I wrote about are going to be mitigated or transformed into something more positive with age, maturity, wisdom, and experience...

""women" below age 22, or over age 35 are rare here.. at least complaining in the forums..
The vast majority of women fall into this narrow age range.."

That 22 to 30 or 35 age range was kind of the "target audience" for most of my comments... What they could possibly encounter with Pisces guys in their same age group...based on my actions, experiences, and thought processes when I was in that age range... Though I straightened out when I was about 30...after that Saturn return...

"mature squared away men don´t need to play games, and squared away, psychologically mature, adult women don´t let themselves be deceived.."

True, but unfortunately it still happens... Though it is much rarer... And also alot less forgivable... In the over 40 crowd... You´ve got the perpetual "damsel in distress", waiting to be rescued on the female side, and the idiotic, new age, "misunderstood", sensitive, "artistic" guy who still lives in his mom´s basement on the "men´s" side...

Piscean failure can be really tough to look at...
April 28, 2020 at 18:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Fish, it´s funny you mentioned MJ.......he´s a Pisces ascendant :1:

He´s a good example of piscean escapism.....whether or not we´re talking intoxicants...he defintiely wasn´t s fan of growing up, preferring to live in a fantasy-world well into adulthood
April 28, 2020 at 18:19
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Nope.. only 1 pisces distant cousin that I am not close to..

but I have know many others not related to me. They are good people, but hard
to understand until you understand them, if that makes sense.

they are perfect at doing some of the worst "dirty jobs" healing work in other people´s psyche.. and being pisces of course they get no thanks or credit for this.. but they continue on to the next one and do this work, all their lives.

It isn´t easy being green..

that said, yes they can be annoying and you want to kill them sometimes..

but after that cools down and the frustration you have with them subsides, often they are kind suffering people on the inside too, living their own inner mortifications that they never complain about or tell others..

So far in this thread we blame the pisces for being deceptive, but here is another way
to consider it..

Pisces dangles a beautiful illusion before our eyes.. and rather than be rational and reasonable and think it through, we jump at it.. we go for it..

So which one is the Rube, here?

The Deceiver or the Deceived?

Deep psychological forces are at work, but who bears ultimate responsibility for each person´s own self?

The flip side of this game of "blame it on the pisces" ain´t a pretty one..

Usually it is Pisces that brings YOUR OWN ILLUSIONS to the surface, and you are fooled by them YOURSELF..

A deep lesson.. A pisces fishes your own illusions out of the well of your own psyche,
serves them to you on a platter and people eat half the dish, then vomit it back up and complain like a dissatisfied customer to the waiter that those fish must have been caught in some sewer somewhere.. how true, some sewer indeed... sewer of our own psyche..

But that´s how Neptune teaches, when channelled through Jupiter..

People end up twice as butt-hurt when they are hoodwinked and fooled by illusions originating from within their own psyche, as when some outside illusion is involved..
Easier to blame others than it is to accept blame/responsibility ourselves, and then use the lesson for positive change, but now we are getting back to that victim mentality cycle of self abuse..

April 28, 2020 at 17:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Was one of your parents a Pisces?
April 28, 2020 at 17:38
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
yes very well said, fish...

pisces are not all made of pure evil, but like the old saying goes..

who would dine with the devil had better bring a long spoon with him when he comes to dinner..

know the nature of the devil you are dealing with.

agree with that liberator remark too.. in almost all cases, on the back side of
things, once lessons are learned and assimilated, I have always found
people grudgingly acknowledge this was the lesson that their pisces in their
life taught them.. even though it pissed them off to be shown this about themselves..
and to be taught in that very personal pisces fashion..

it´s both something people don´t want to see about themselves,
and a complex but harsh lesson.. be grateful that it´s usually piscean gentleness that
teaches it, rather than some other sign´s energy..

in 100% of cases this is a hard lesson for the non-pisces in the scenario.
April 28, 2020 at 17:20
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
Anyway, ty for Fish for providing a bit of an insight into the minds of these charmers...mature or not ??
April 28, 2020 at 17:14
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Also consider that these confusions and problems are the things of younger people,

younger pisces..

the majority of people here are women, aged 22-35

"women" below age 22, or over age 35 are rare here.. at least complaining in the forums..
The vast majority of women fall into this narrow age range..

So that tells me that these "Pisces problems" are somewhat maturity related on both sides.. mature squared away men don´t need to play games, and squared away, psychologically mature, adult women don´t let themselves be deceived..

So lets temper our "truths" here with a little perspective.. romantic problems are generally the problems of the young, who are inexperienced, and haven´t lived many days, or the screwed up, who are "damaged goods" in some way or another, as evidenced by their lives and the nature of their problems- always of the emotional variety..

I like what goldie said about the "liberator" aspect of pisces.. passively teaching you to make your own garden to bloom, rather than waiting for someone to bring you flowers, and crying and complaining while you wait..

and her observation about victim mentality.. really, among 2 adult mature individuals, who is the victim here?

April 28, 2020 at 16:46
(Pisces) fishscales » scormini
I mean... Think about the energies involved... You have Venus...romance, partnership, etc... And Neptune...fantasy... Idealization...transcendence...

They can be quite a potent combination together...for good or bad, depending upon intent...
April 28, 2020 at 16:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"And what was it that you didn´t like about that?
Refusing them? Being with them for a while and then trying to swin away when it was obvious they had feelings for you? ?"

Sometimes the first...but mostly the second...

It´s ok... Saturn return got me good when I was 30... :3:
April 28, 2020 at 15:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Luna Alba
I say that because I have 3 planets in the 8th house..Taurus can control situation.. :5: with :154: and :155: in :182: I already have enough of :159:.
April 28, 2020 at 15:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Morena_Lu
Ohhh...I see :).

I´m very Earthy too, but I´m not sure is an advantage - still thinking about it.

No Pisces in my chart, but Neptune is part of my big Stellium, so I def feel its influence in love...in its lower vibration - the tendency to project, in the past.

Hopefully, I learnt smth lately ?

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »