Empty 7th house and marriage

March 22, 2020 at 21:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sasiy
Empty 7th house and marriage
Hello Astro family
I need your help on figuring out whether I will ever find my soulmate and get married or just spend my life with players? My 7th house have no planets in it and I have been choosing the wrong person all the way till now. I’m 32 yo female, attached my chart with this note.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2020 at 14:30
(Sagittarius) Sus » orkest
I was saying the same. When opened the chart I saw saturn and Uranus right in 7th. Saturn can delay marriage. Although doesn´t deny it. Uranus can attract unreliable or unconventional people to your life.
SAG in 7th house cusp ruled by Júpiter in 11th house. Maybe your partner lives abroad or belong to some organization. Maybe among your friends. He should be a broad-minded person and maybe older than you. You need a reliable partner. But Uranus can indeed be a challenge one
April 6, 2020 at 13:29
(Virgo) Toti
Hello, I am not an astrologist, but I am a fellow Virgo (and I know a lot of Virgos :). As a Virgo sun Virgo moon, you are a true Virgo at heart. You are smart, but also a little bit naive. You crave for love and understanding. But, according to your chart, you are also an attractive person and you enjoy being pretty. You are attracted by charming, alluring men with attractive appearance and you are easy prey for them. Virgos can be very picky, and since you are both pretty and smart, you don´t want anything less. But, you want something more, someone who is loyal, so you have to start looking for more in men. My friend also has Saturn in 7th, and I think she has finally found her true love, she is a couple of years older than you. So, my advice is to work on your inner self, to grow as a person, to dress like someone who commands respect and to first let your suitor show his true colors. Wait to see what he is like, don´t jump into the water. You as a Virgo can seem reserved, but once you open your heart, they can come in easily. if you are religious, look for a religious person.
look for men of quality, their looks and your looks will fade away.
this is just an opinion, i am not an astrologer.
Good luck and trust your instincts! :1:
:3:
March 23, 2020 at 14:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Whole Sign House System your Saturn and Uranus are in 7th.

Tough placement for relationships and marriage I would say. At least as long as you seek a partner for lifetime. The classic scenario is that they lived happily ever after and it´s rare despite any placements. Still it doesn´t mean that you won´t find your soulmate.

Saturn delays and requires maturity. Uranus means abrupt changes and wants a lot of space for itself.

Add a pinch of Saggitarius to it.

Edit:
@Plutonian_Princess

Totally agree about Venus :194: Neptune

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »