Pluto square both moon and mercury

February 23, 2020 at 09:44 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Pluto square both moon and mercury
Hi everyone,

In relationships :

I wish, if possible, know more about this aspect.

I read that this aspect is emotionnally disturbing for the moon owner, the same is on the thinking way when.mercury is involved.

If someone.could help me know if it is really there when it is shawn.on synastry charts... or if it depends on the level of awakeness of the owner of pluto ?

Should the owner of the moon / mercury runs far away ? Or is there something to deal with to evolve (pluto and its role in transformations) ?

Thanks in advance.

:17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2020 at 15:40
(Leo) pixel » pixel
Human relationships are so complicated... more if one has sensitive nature.
February 24, 2020 at 15:24
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
I experienced this aspect with someone before : it was devastating to me...I hardly barely get over it... that´s why I´m scared.

February 24, 2020 at 15:10
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
The moon/Mercury opposition person probably has a disconnect between their emotions and their mind... Or how they communicate...the two things have trouble operating together, it´s either/or...

The Pluto person will challenge that disconnect in a deep, unearthing type of way... They could be the catalyst towards solving the opposition, much like the squaring planet plays the lynch pin role in a natal t-square ... However...take heed of what Olenna is saying...it all depends on the level of consciousness here... We´re talking about Pluto...a planet that is usually not dealt with well, despite all the glamorous talk of "transformation" etc... A moon/Pluto square in a synastry is hard enough without adding Mercury into the mix...

Yes, there could be potential for transformation here... But overall, I´d say this is a very challenging aspect, that will induce some pain...the question is whether that pain will wind up being constructive or destructive...
February 24, 2020 at 14:59
(Leo) pixel » Olenna
Thank you, Olenna. :62:
February 24, 2020 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh no.
Are you the Moon/Mercury person? That`s rough, but it also brings up all of your shadows to look at and heal. If you`re aware of what`s going on, you can use it to your advantage.
Good luck to you.
February 24, 2020 at 14:08
(Leo) pixel » Olenna
Being already crazy, this will be the top of the cake !

:9:
February 24, 2020 at 13:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, i have some experience with it personally and from doing relationship readings for others.
I wanted to mention if Mercury is involved in the square also, it works a bit the same but on a mental plane. The best word to describe this would be gaslighting. Manipulation on a mental level, to make you feel like you`re crazy.
February 24, 2020 at 13:38
(Leo) pixel » Olenna
Thank you Olenna.

Did you lived such aspects ?

February 24, 2020 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
This one is good to avoid at all costs in relationships.
It creates an emotional void between the partners, neediness and emotional manipulation. This can very easily go back and forth between the Moon person and Pluto person.
It is especially bad if one or both partners have Moon/Pluto contacts, even soft ones, in their individual charts.
It is indeed a very transformational aspect, if, and only IF the Pluto person works on integrating their Pluto issues, as well as the Moon person is aware of their emotional baggage.
The connection can run its course fast with this one or it can keep both partners in a very dysfunctional co dependency on an emotional level.
Not easy to get passed it to evolve the relationship further. It is very draining.
February 24, 2020 at 13:07
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
That´s it.

February 24, 2020 at 12:47
(Pisces) fishscales
So the Pluto of one partner is squaring the moon-Mercury opposition of the other?
February 24, 2020 at 10:46
(Leo) pixel » dani_mae1
Don´t be sorry, I think my post wasn´t enough clear about what I was looking for.

I´m the one who has to apologize... and thank you for your answer !!!

(I added a specification in the post)
February 24, 2020 at 10:11
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » pixel
Oh I’m so sorry about the misunderstanding.

I HAVE experienced a pluto square mercury in a relationship. I felt as though I was the one always communicating to a wall. It wasn’t impossible, just required extra efforts in communication and we often paused for clarification before getting into an argument. Yes, it was very frustrating.
February 24, 2020 at 08:46
(Leo) pixel
Thank you... but my.question was about these aspects in relationships, not natal aspects...

February 24, 2020 at 02:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
My most exact aspect in my last life was Gemini Pluto right hand tri-octile Moon!
Eighth house Gemini Rahu :194: :153: :194: :162: gave me the false illusion that no one had my level of intensity!
February 23, 2020 at 10:14
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I had pluto square moon as a transit recently and it spurned a time period of depression for me. I’m not sure how it truly works. I was just looking back through my journal of transits and thoughts and that’s what was going on during that entry. Thankfully it has passed, mostly because I was aware what was happening and was able to dissect it utilizing astrology and therapy tools.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »