Can a younger man with an older woman work?

February 9, 2020 at 22:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can a younger man with an older woman work?
Can this forbidden love that has no name last?
Is it realistic to think it might.

What are the hurdles?

Societal disapproval- flying in the face of convention and tradition.

Self imposed limitations that causes insecurities and doubts.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 25, 2020 at 00:09
(Libra) BalancedLibra » Pixel
Hi Pixel,

I am not an astrologer, like it seems a lot of people are on here (and some comments are over my head; but it is a learning experience). I have read Tarot cards, on and off, for the past 40 years. I combine my life experience, with my education (Masters in Psych), and follow my spiritual guides. I truly believe that you will find your perfect soul mate. Life is not easy, and that is for sure. I have had so much tragedy and poverty throughout my younger years. But, I held on to the hope that the second half of my life would be my reward. This will be your gift too. I am also a Reiki healer, and I will be sending love and healing energy your way.
February 24, 2020 at 22:42
(Leo) Pixel » BalancedLibra
Everyone has his path down here... mine isn´t easy, even if I´m sincere and do my best, but nevermind... I hope something good will happen, if not, maybe in the next life :1:

Thank you for the advice.

:17:
February 24, 2020 at 21:46
Trust me. It will happen if you are sincere and your inner light can connect in a way that transcends everything. I put a message out to the Universe and just simply asked for a great guy to come into my life. I got a reply back almost immediately, and they told me that shortly I would meet that one special guy. I asked if there would be a name, and they said "Jay". 5 minutes later, I arrived at my office, and a new person arrived who was renting an office in my suite. I said "Hi, I am Dian." He said "I am Jai" (pronounced Jay). I found it too hard to believe. We became friends, and 6 months later, we became more. I told him a year later about how the Masters had chosen him. Here we are 20 years later, and happily married.
February 24, 2020 at 21:29
(Leo) Pixel » Pixel
I hope, one day something good will happen to me...
February 24, 2020 at 21:20
That´s great :4:

February 24, 2020 at 21:08
Thank you. We are blessed, and he never wants me to say goodbye because it is too final. So instead, we just say "mon amour". He´s cute, has a great body, is the top expert in his line of work, and came with no baggage. That´s one of the benefits of being with a younger man. I had enough for both of us.
February 24, 2020 at 20:54
Lucky you are ! This is so beautiful when it happens (I speaking about finding another good person that suits us et for whom we suit too...)

February 24, 2020 at 14:51
(Libra) BalancedLibra
You are speaking on a subject that I have been dealing with for the past 20 years. When I met my husband, I was 48 and he was 25. We met while working at the same professional building. At that time, I was dating a man 17 years older. Six months later, I broke up with the older guy. Then the younger guy asked me out to dinner. I didn´t think he thought of me as anything but a friend, but I turned him down because I didn´t want to get involved with someone I knew from work location, and I honestly didn´t know if he was attracted to me. Two months later, he asked me out again. I figured that I didn´t have anything to lose. We had a wonderful evening out as friends, and when the evening was over, and he didn´t try to kiss me, I knew we were just friends. But, I decided to feel it out, and gave him a kiss to know for sure. He reciprocated, but was a gentleman, and didn´t proceed any further. Two months later, he proposed to me, and we got married 4 months after that. That was almost 20 years ago. He is now 46 and I am 68.

I don´t think age is the issue here. We had a personality compatibility test done on us, and it showed that there was at least a 20 years age difference, but the funny part was that it showed that he was the older one, and I the younger one. It also said that our relationship would never last. LOL.

My oldest daughter is 5 weeks older than he, and her husband is almost 2 years older than my husband. I am the same age as his mother. I had been married 2 other times, had 2 grown daughters, and 3 grandkids (now 5), and he had never been married.

He is a Capricorn. I am a Libra. We couldn´t be more different in all ways possible. We also have a cultural difference as his family are from India (and wanted to get him a wife through an arranged marriage; but he said the heck with that long before he met me).

13 years ago, we were interviewed by a magazine here called LA Weekly. Here is a link to it. https://www.laweekly.com/zen-and-th…

We also have been interviewed on several tv and radio shows about our successful "cougar" relationship. I have also written a book, called "Living Happily Ever After with a Younger Man?" I explain everything you could ever want to know about this May-December relationship. I never published it out of respect for my husband´s parents. But, if you really want to know, I am happy to email you a copy. Then you can find out first hand what life has been like for us.

The bottom line is it is not about age. We don´t look at each other and even see the age difference. It comes down to several points, all of which are true for everyone of any age. One is compatibility, and how well you understand someone who is not you. Next is how mature both of you are (psychologically and emotionally and spiritually). But, the most important area of discussion is who both of you are as people. Good people who find other good people, will have a successful relationship.

Sorry this is so long, but I have been dealing with this issue for the past 20 years. We are both mature, spiritual, very educated, kind, good people. No Oedipus Complex here. dian van patten singh
February 24, 2020 at 14:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1
It certainly can be a fun time too. Many romantic spontaneous trysts with younger men in my experience. Unfortunately it was always a passing relationship for me I found. I do still have fond memories of those lovers though.
February 24, 2020 at 12:59
(Scorpio) iadydarkness
I am against age gap in dating and relationships. And why? Because of experience. I was 19 years old when I met my ex and he was 45. It was an emotional, physical and mentally abusive relationship. He was from another generation and a lot older and set in his " ways" that didn´t coincide with mine. Even though I was consider legally and adult. I still have the mind of a teenager because of I as in between the age of transitioning from adolescence to adulthood. And well things didn´t go well between me and him is all I´m gonna say about that.
February 14, 2020 at 13:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » emerauxe
I believe I have a son 25 years younger than me. I just don´t think that would ever feel right personally. I´d have to be a mother to his friends. :61:
February 14, 2020 at 13:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » StillStanding
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the clip, and your point about infatuation is an important one to consider. Upon reflection, I think I was infatuated with her.
February 14, 2020 at 12:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tina Turner and Erwin Bach been going strong for decades. She is 16 years older than him. True love conquers all :18: Make sure it´s love and not infatuation.

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-nex…
February 10, 2020 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
I´m so glad to know that your relationship with a younger man has brought you great happiness and fulfillment, stigmi.

Thank you for providing me with your example of success.
February 10, 2020 at 15:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Much more effort is required and unasked for opposition faced when you are involved in this type of relationship.

It may be too much to overcome and I have to reevaluate my feelings and ask myself if I´m just infatuated with her.
February 10, 2020 at 14:05
(Gemini) stigmí » emerauxe
From my experience, as older woman in similar relationship, i had to accept, that only assurance is in presence (as somebody wrote here) in that charm, energy, magic between us...and for me it is much more rich of everything and I am more thankful for all we can share... For me it is great learning of to love unconditionaly and to face my fears of love...
February 10, 2020 at 10:37
(Libra) leorising » emerauxe
I particularly find a young man with an old woman very beautiful. it is a sign of true love, because as you said, social norms approve otherwise. in these unconventional loves we have the proof of true love :68:
February 10, 2020 at 07:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Anything´s possible, ram.
February 10, 2020 at 07:47
(Aries) ram_goat » _Moon_Queen_
but hey who cares, they sustain! :75:

yeah, you know.. artist types...
February 10, 2020 at 07:46
(Aries) ram_goat » emerauxe
She heard "macaroni" and thought you had Pieroni´s Disease..
February 10, 2020 at 07:45
(Aries) ram_goat » _Moon_Queen_
Great energy choice for position they are at...

you just said a lot right there...
February 10, 2020 at 07:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I told her that I´d be her Macron and she laughed.
February 10, 2020 at 07:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Personally, I think it depends on how many years. Also the emotional, mental, spiritual growth and maturation. Simply put relationships in general fail because one person out grows the other one. If you have someone 25 years younger, it might be fun, pleasurable, exciting, but obviously when it comes to maturation of responsibility with finances, career, parenting, etc it can be hard for the younger one of course because there´s such a large gap in the natural process of human psycchological development.

If you´re dating someone within seven years you´re going to be closer to going through same passage of rites, milestones, and grow together.

If you´re further expanded you can get along not saying that, but it´s what one really wants to tolerate, has the patience, the understanding, and compassion to wait for the other one to catch up.

In my own experience I´ve dated men with just three years difference and I´m always way progressed in maturation of emotional, mental, spiritual because of who my parents were and my soul intentions.

I think relationships have worn out for myself since really they only have a few objectives. (Karma & Dharma) weighing and balancing your debts.

I have a 4th house Scorpio though. lol I think when Pluto is constantly transforming your life 49 years you´re just sick of the whole thing. I just end up learning the same stuff over and over again. Nothing new.

Pretty much I´m teaching other people and they awaken and then try to tell me it´s all my fault. lol

The Catalyst in your experience. It´s what I´m here for. :61:
February 10, 2020 at 07:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ancient_Astrology
=====
It´s a touchy situation and may hit a sensitive nerve.
February 10, 2020 at 07:20
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_ » ram_goat
Woody Allen, just as picture shows is standing totally in front and leading the show...His lovely Moon is in fear (Sun square Moon) but hey who cares, they sustain! :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »