Crazy About This Woman-There´s a catch

January 26, 2020 at 18:52 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Crazy About This Woman-There´s a catch
So I´m crazy about this woman. I´ve included her chart, but what I really need is some advice that´s not entirely astrological.

Anyway I sometimes volunteer at this homeless shelter here once a week. There´s a woman there who volunteers on the same day I do. We´ve been working there for a couple of months now. We get along, enjoy the same music and have similar tastes about many things. We´ve started meeting outside of our volunteer work. We´ve gone a couple of times to eat and a few times down to Half Moon Bay to walk on the beach. I´ve fallen madly in love with her.

Here´s the thing: she´s a lesbian.

Don´t get me wrong. I´m not one of those het men who dreams of converting a lesbian woman. All of this just happened. I didn´t plan on it. Now I don´t know what to do.

So dear forum members, give me your best advice. What should I do? She doesn´t know how I feel. I´m afraid if I tell her, it might alienate her and she won´t have anything to do with me. I value her friendship and I would hate that. On the other hand, I feel like I am living a lie if I don´t tell her. What would you do?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 29, 2020 at 10:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ancient_astrology
I was wondering how this was going to affect work for you. I do admire the fact you’re willing to go back to work and not let it influence your help with the homeless.

I found myself in a homeless situation right after I turned 18, and had it not been for the shelter here things could have been a lot worse for me. So, without people like you, I’m afraid many would suffer a great deal more. Just wanted to thank you for that because it’s a big deal and was just mentioned casually and I felt it needed to be focused on.
January 29, 2020 at 06:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Never mind, you did the great, she did the great, all cool...
Outcome: best - new, unique experience

Two of the worse things that are shiting on our lives are control and expectation.

When we, people, get to our "controling mode" we set parameters of this reality on our own, control process and we wait the outcome that is usually always out of our expectation (because we have no clue what other parameters played the role) and after that we get pissed when outcome get wild.

What you did was cool. You just let everything happen as it is so congrats and keep that way and what ever will be will be :15:
January 29, 2020 at 03:51
(Pisces) TimeSciences » ancient_astrology
<after finding out my last relationship of almost 4 years was with a bi-sexual who was also involved with the top guy in a business partnership! yes, ´unf@#kingbelievable!>>

Wait a minute. What do you mean by "top guy"? Was he an executive or was he the guy on "top" as opposed to a "bottom". Curious minds want to know.
:61: They were both ´bottom line guys´
January 28, 2020 at 20:13
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » jerrynna
You´re only 35. don´t worry. You can have babies. Lots of them even.
January 28, 2020 at 20:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
I´d leave her alone with Lilith Aries and Mars in Aries. Ha ha..With Aries in Chiron Transit. At least around cars, motorcycles, sharp objects, I was just thinking we went into Lilith Aries 0 degrees. Did you tell her right on this critical degree? Can see then it might have been that Critical moment.

Maybe she calms down by Thursday. The Moon is in front of Saturn, if I´m correct by what Vedic says, when the moon is front, you will meet again, if right behind you don´t.

So obviously, in the Moon in Aries it much be around the end of the week.

Aries are always fast and furious.
January 28, 2020 at 20:07
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
sure! i don‘t know if i can still have babies but we can try? at least we can have some fun trying it.

oh and yes, green is my natural hair color. you are in luck!
January 28, 2020 at 19:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » goldenlion32
The problem is that I have to work as a volunteer with her on Thursday! This is why they tell you not to start workplace romances. True, it´s not really a workplace, but pretty much the same thing. I guess if it gets uncomfortable one of us could quit or ask to be transferred to another day.
January 28, 2020 at 19:49
If our children will also have green hair, count me in. I would love to make babies with you, especially if you can guarantee they´ll have green hair!!!! Besides you are still in the fertile womb-bearing period of your life, so it should be easy and fun!!!
January 28, 2020 at 19:46
you mean your fixed.:)

She didn´t say nothing. Just in a state of shock, speeds down the street, and says bye.

Well give it a month and maybe she´ll talk to you again. The best you can hope for. Sounds like it didn´t settle well.
January 28, 2020 at 19:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ancient_astrology
I was holding my breath expectantly for an update, I’m glad you shared! I am however truly sorry you lost a friend and are experiencing that sorrow. Hope each day gets better for you!
January 28, 2020 at 19:01
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
but you said you‘ll find your true love on astro-seek. and look at our synastry! our child will be a scorpio DES taurus ASC with scorpio moon and taurus venus, cancer IC and capricorn MC, saturn and jupiter in aqua.
January 28, 2020 at 18:53
(Leo) pixel » ancient_astrology
Allow her a little time... who knows...
January 28, 2020 at 18:20
One door closes, another one opens! Sure. Only 9000 kilometers and 25 year separate us. What could possibly go wrong?! :)
January 28, 2020 at 17:36
=====
so, you‘re ready to give us a chance now? :17:
January 28, 2020 at 15:46
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Update: So last night I called the woman and asked if she´d like to get together. She was driving around when I called and offered to pick me up. At first we talked about matters related to the homeless shelter where we volunteer.
Then I decided to tell here how I felt about her.

That´s when shit hit the fan.

She was silent. Then she started driving really fast. We were driving south on Highway 101 towards San Jose and there were plenty of cars on the road. She drove erratically and I was honestly afraid. She was silent, looked angry but tears filled her eyes. I got silent and turned the conversation to trifles, hoping to calm her down. She still didn´t say anything but at least she stopped driving in an insane manner. Finally she delivered me to my door. I said, "Good night" and she responded with a faint, "Bye".

I was pretty distraught last night, but I´m feeling much better this morning. At least I got it off my chest. Needless to say, I gauge her reaction as a big "NO".

So I´m hurt, but at least there is no mystery or questions surrounding this now. I´m happy I told her, even if I am unhappy with the results.

I had a strange thought in the middle of my sorrow: I would find my true love on Astro-seek. Seems unlikely to me, but who knows?!
January 27, 2020 at 21:49
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » goldenlion32
Well there are some biological issues, regardless of any "soul contract".
January 27, 2020 at 21:32
I really don´t think whether it´s you first or 12th child it matters in your 40´s, if you´re meant to have a child and it´s a soul contract. Really, the soul might be coming at this time for a certain reason to serve humanity.

But ha ha...I guess it would depend on whether the soul wants to choose you as a parent.
January 27, 2020 at 18:42
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » TimeSciences
<<after finding out my last relationship of almost 4 years was with a bi-sexual who was also involved with the top guy in a business partnership! yes, ´unf@#kingbelievable!>>

Wait a minute. What do you mean by "top guy"? Was he an executive or was he the guy on "top" as opposed to a "bottom". Curious minds want to know.
January 27, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Perhaps remain friends and let her make a move if she does like you. She does hang out with you a lot after all.
January 27, 2020 at 18:28
(Leo) pixel » TimeSciences
:15:

:17:
January 27, 2020 at 18:23
(Leo) pixel
I´m far from being an expert in advices... even less when it comes to the emotional and love field.

I think all the possibilities were said yet. But, if I were you, I´ll try to approach this subject gently and with cautious with her (by trying which manner would be the best or if you have to stop half-way), to not scare her/ aggress (because she told you about her sexual orientation, or for any other reason...) by being too straightforward. If she is open to speak about that more openly, she will invite you to do so.

Even when we love, we have to take care of others´ feeling and their choices. Having a heart includes suffering sometimes...

Looking at her chart, she seems to me to be very sensitive and tender. I think she could understand things and take them into account... even if it ends only by friendship: isn´t friendship a lower level than love ?!

Everyone act in his own way...

Good luck !!!

January 27, 2020 at 18:22
(Pisces) TimeSciences
´Honesty is the best policy´ while trite but true, timing your ´reveal´ with ´knowing´ is important too. Yes, you must tell her, but not necessarily now!
Give yourself a bit more time to know her enough and whether or not she has known she is a lesbian from infancy or if something that came much later in life after actually having fallen in love heterosexually followed by homosexual relationship because she may be bi as others here have suggested. Also, ´hope you are prepared to accept the many possibilities that result ie: whether you are OK with a complete rejection as a result or, if she is bi, ´open relationship´ vs. exclusive.
True story, a male friend worked for the State of California in prosthetics dept. in the 1980´s knew a lesbian couple and had a threesome which later led to the younger woman admitting that she had been a virgin when she met her partner who was her supervisor and had never been in love or had crushes. But, after having sex with him felt that she had more sexual feelings for him and men than her partner who was also abusive. She later separated and last my friend heard she had gone back to school and had a boyfriend!
Dishonesty in the end causes pain, but ´knowing´ and timing of the truth is better!
Good luck!
PS: I´m not a Psychologist, but the book ( also available as a free .pdf online) ´Are You The One For Me´ by Dr. Barbara D´Angeles was very helpful for me when recommended by a divorced co-worker who used it over a couple of years of therapy. I know I kept returning to it over a 3 year period doing the exercises & journaling to ´end my patterns´ after finding out my last relationship of almost 4 years was with a bi-sexual who was also involved with the top guy in a business partnership! Yes, ´unf@#kingbelievable!
January 27, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your overthinking it way to much! Let go let it evolve! Having a companion at all in this upside down world is better then being alone. Why complicate it with feelings.... Lol seriously just let the lovely feeling last as long as possible. No matter the outcome trust that whatever happens was meant for your higher good. Maybe see the lesson in just enjoying something without it needing to be anything else.
January 27, 2020 at 16:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I can´t help but wonder if you´re not subconsciously sabotaging yourself... For what reason, I don´t know...

Did you know she was a lesbian before you started liking her?

That piece of info is critical to me

There´s something to be said for wanting what we can´t have

It´s a thing for some people, and they do it for a variety of reasons...

The bittersweet/romantic aspect of it... The "sweet" suffering...Some are afraid of actually getting what they want and messing it up, so they pursue something unattainable...etc...

Maybe you should examine your motivations regarding this entire matter before you proceed with a course of action.

I´m not saying I´m right, these are just my thoughts.
January 27, 2020 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s often nice and sad regardless of your decision. Eventually, you need to find a way to tell her your feelings, and you never know, maybe she is also confused about her own feelings. In the worst case, you can stay friends as you´re now, which is very valuable. You will suffer less pain to know than keeping it unknown. Her natal chart tells interesting emotional combination. No wonder.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »