Opposite astrological zodiacs

January 11, 2020 at 22:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Opposite astrological zodiacs
You either hate them, or you love them. Either way they are a part of your natal chart. Tell me about your experiences with them.

I have a Leo friend of mine, who was born on 10 August. I of course was born on 10 February, and for a very long time he and I were actually getting along pretty well. We mainly only talked on the phone and he did not hang out all the time but we simply adored hanging out with each other and it was awesome!

I am actually trying to get his entire birth chart but I don´t think he has a strong desire to actually get into astrology, not to mention I think he believes he might not be able to quite understand it quite well.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 6, 2020 at 08:55
(Taurus) nutelina » VincentPascal
Well if you have a Leo moon with it :61:

I was always a Libra boy, but not anymore or maybe the early Libra´s come ove as refreshing. For women I seem to attract Gemini a lot but they are in my 12th house :63:

I like now more Aquarius, it´s funny as you mention it about Gemini, I feel the same, Libra is much less crazy and Aquarius much more but somehow they see me as a stable guy so they actually like me.
February 6, 2020 at 07:45
(Gemini) scormini » VincentPascal
Yes, exactly. I also love sags and aquas in this world of dumbasses, they´re necessary hahaha... for me it´s like the rest of the signs are pretty slow and boring
February 5, 2020 at 16:36
(Sagittarius) VincentPascal » scormini
I agree. Sag men can be quite moronic, bit too smart for their own good. Clever but tactless and blunt, and I am no different. Though I am fully aware of how I can be perceived and I ask of my friends and family to call me out on it if I become or say something insensitive. Deep down I just want it said and it´s easier to elaborate than make a verbal powerpoint out of the statement before expressing it.

As for my sun opposite, Gemini, I used to despise them. Flaky and inconsistent, but once I learned that they are not two-faced - just easily find something new they feel speaks to them, even if it´s the polar opposite to what they thought before.
These days I love Geminis, they are one of the best enablers alongside Aquarians. Like a bellow that blows the fire out of proportion. Doesn´t need to know ´´why´´ to be down to do dumb shit or something spontaneous.

I have a lot of earth in my chart, zero air, so being around Geminis is truly a ´´fresh breeze´´ that rejuvenates.
February 5, 2020 at 04:22
(Gemini) scormini
I seem to get along better with Sag men than women. I like them but find them very insensitive and thoughtless, also like a less inteligent version of gemini lmao
February 4, 2020 at 11:45
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
Boy ain´t that the truth. There are Sooi many LEOs
Here in my home state it´s so hard to count.

I´m born from a father LEO and my brother is a LEO. ( though he is a lot easier to handle)
My best friend is a LEO( I don´t even know if he is my best friend or not since I´ve detached myself from him (God dammit aquarius ))

LIKE WHERE ARE ALL THE SAGITTARRIUS´s out here!???
February 2, 2020 at 23:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Adapting to opposites is why were here!
:171: and other positive cardinal :177: :6:
:172: and other negative fixed :178: :66: :122:
:153: & :156: ganging up on :159: as the mutable sign dominators!
February 2, 2020 at 17:49
(Aquarius) Amdash » pixel
I am in the same boat as you. My friend and I we had met at this weird little gathering where we were going to be trained to be in the workplace, and I was sitting in the front because I was trying to be the super serious person and he did the same thing.

He generally wanted to be my friend first but he wasn´t expecting that he and I will be good friends when we started doing ART together.

He was drawing a character, which was Mario from Mario 64, and then he drew Princess peach. And then I sat down and took the drawing and drew all over it and making it really pretty and what not.

We kept in touch for a very very long time through Phone, mostly because we didn´t have a car, but we generally loved watching anime together! And talking about what we liked.

Eunice at our strongest similarities by how we think but some of the opposite pieces of us which I am going to straight up assume are the planets and aspects, I have actually been pretty strong. But we care a lot about each other and know a lot about each other and we actually are growing in our art very differently to.
February 2, 2020 at 16:44
(Gemini) IKIK
I grew up with a sister who is almost my exact opposite. I am Gemini sun with Virgo ascendant and she is Sagittarius sun with Pisces ascendant. Although we were extremely close, we fought a great deal. I admire a lot of her ideals and we agree in general on the state of humanity, but we could never live together. She is much more extreme than me, more "way out there". She is a hoarder and I am a minimalist. I am not as ardent or dogmatic; more of a light touch, laugh it off kind of person. I say that opposite signs do attract, but it´s pretty hard to live with a person of the opposite sign!
February 2, 2020 at 14:40
(Leo) pixel
Hi !

I have only one Aquarius sun I´m in a friendly relationship with. I met her at work. We understand each onther quite well... our backgrounds are about the same one another: I lived hard times when I was pregnant with my second daughter, and what I lived is the same as the story of her mother when she was pregnant with her. I think it´s the reason why we get in this friendly relationship (?). We are not very close but we appreciate each other very much and we support each other without the need to be in contact all the time.

My brother-in-law is Aquarius and we appreciate each other.

Relationships are a bit easy with people with Aquarius moon. My two daughters are water suns with Aquarius moons...

4th house in Aquarius... :1:

:17:
February 2, 2020 at 14:00
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"Any idea where ones parenting style (best way I can describe it) would fall in a natal chart or would we just look at the big picture in regards to that?"

I started a thread about that a while ago in which people could give their thoughts:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
February 2, 2020 at 13:56
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I just remembered this. I only talked about the traditional ruler of my 5th house in my last post. The modern ruler of my Aquarius 5th house is Uranus. I have Uranus in Libra, and my son is a Libra. Can´t believe I forgot that. Always important to look at both traditional and modern rulerships.
February 2, 2020 at 13:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Sus
Gemini are weird, esp. guys, girls is like a moth to a flame :4:
February 2, 2020 at 13:26
(Taurus) nutelina
Don´t wory, even some of my gay friends don´t want to know about astrology. :4:
February 2, 2020 at 13:25
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Ain´t that righ? And who got time for a Libra talk? :39:
YouTube
YouTube
February 1, 2020 at 19:32
(Scorpio) Angelina
My opposite sign taurus is one of the least, which appears in my surrounding. And those few whom I have met were not easy for me to communicate. With women I don´t have what to talk about. But I admit, that I find them beautiful mostly all the time. With men.. Well they even irritate me. So to conclude- I don´t get along with my opposite sign.
February 1, 2020 at 17:19
(Aquarius) nikkia
Just like you Amdash, my opposite sign is Leo.

I have a sibling also born on Aug 10 --- who I do NOT miss when not around.... very demanding, uptight, selfish, jealous, pretentious and fake AF. We´re Oil and Water, for sure.

My longest romantic relationship (28 years) was with a Leo. What was I thinking???? lol :63:
February 1, 2020 at 14:50
(Sagittarius) Sus » Amdash
I don´t think 5th house sign represents child sign. My child is aries with pisces AC and my moon 5th is in taurus. What I once read was child will have some of Mother traits, some father traits.
Example, my moon 5th Taurus. But if I use equal house system and not Placidus my 5th house cusp is in aries and maybe there´s the link. I´ve only got aware of this only recently. I shall look to my family charts and see if this is accurate.
Now, my ex husband has pisces moon...my daughter AC and venus. And my sun/moon midpoint is also in pisces.
I´m a sun/ac sagittarius, gemini descendant. My daughter has MC sag and IC gemini.
But I only got one child. I´d love to see mom´s chart with 2 or more kids
February 1, 2020 at 14:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Any idea where ones parenting style (best way I can describe it) would fall in a natal chart or would we just look at the big picture in regards to that?

I really use astrology to navigate my kids actually. It’s interesting to see how they perceive their parents too based on their placements. It’s been helping me through the newest stage which is the preteen one. I’m also potty training my youngest (he is 4 and developmentally delayed, especially with speech—his mercury is in his 11th house square Neptune which I believe is indicative of communication issues) too so it’s quite topsy turvey in my household at the moment.
February 1, 2020 at 14:25
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
I have Aquarius on the fifth, and my son isn´t an Aquarius, but he does have an air sun and air ascendant.

The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn, and I have Saturn in Gemini, which is his ascendant.

By and large though, I think the sign on the 5th describes the "type" of children one may have and not necessarily literally indicate the sign they may be. Though there can be exceptions.

Aquarius is associated with weirdness, and my kid is definitely weird :61:
February 1, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Amdash
I really don’t know a definite answer to that.

I have been looking about at natal charts lately in correspondence to children. Yesterday I looked at a chart where the woman had gemini in her 5th house (can’t recall the exact planet there at the moment) and coincidentally her first child happened to be a Gemini Sun.

It’s just a thought I had once upon a time that I don’t believe has any merit yet. I need to research more. But it’s fun to theorize. But please only take it as such.
February 1, 2020 at 14:02
(Aquarius) Amdash » dani_mae1
So I had the pisces in the fifth house. So does that mean that there is a possibility that I could have a Pisces? And I noticed that since business is strong in my faith house, there are possibilities that could be a daughter in my future for me.

I think I read pieces of that off of a police on Tumblr.
February 1, 2020 at 01:15
(Sagittarius) Sus » RunnerChic85
I guess masculin signs are those "sterile" and yes, Scorpio is a fertile sign. You have too look 5th house sign so I read. Let me put you an example. I have this crush (can´t call him a boyfriend but we act like a couple). His 5th sign is in aries. There are no planets there. Aries is a sterile sign. Moon is in 7th :191: saturn in gemini...the fact is he was in a long-term relationship (20 years) with no kids...my ex husband has Júpiter in 5th and 7th is ruled by Venus Taurus. I believe he Will have more kids cause his fiancée still Young and has no kids. My 7th in gemini and Mars living there, I bet I´ll won´t have another child. So look at rulers of this houses and try to see if there´s a clue fitting
February 1, 2020 at 00:18
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Sus
Interesting way to look at it--never though of the fertile/sterile signs, so had to take a look. Even though I have Saturn in the 5th, it´s in Scorpio, a fertile sign, so maybe that offsets Saturn´s restrictions? My oldest son (Capricorn) is a very intense child too (much like a Scorpio), although not exactly secretive.

On a side note, I can never wrap my head around Taurus, the Bull! being a feminine sign!
January 31, 2020 at 14:38
(Sagittarius) Sus » dani_mae1
3 planets, 3 kids
January 31, 2020 at 14:37
(Sagittarius) Sus » RunnerChic85
I read saturn in 5th could be lack of children too hummm...
But I also read planets in 5th represent your children. So I guess if someone has more than 1 planet there, it could indicate number of kids.
In my 5th I only have moon (Taurus). So a fertile sign. And my only child is indeed a girl ?.
In 7th (gemini) I have Mars. It could be a Boy but I also read gemini is a sterile sign?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »