Mind blowing soulmate connection

December 29, 2019 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Sharxx
Mind blowing soulmate connection
We just cannot describe this connection it is out of this world, just feel at peace and whole with each other are we soulmates, a blessing or a curse? Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 30, 2019 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sharxx
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Always my pleasure, :1: :29:
December 30, 2019 at 00:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And now I am done for the day, night, and whole year, :-). Good luck!! :1:
December 30, 2019 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Moon square Neptune. This aspect is a wide orb (9°7´). Many astrologers would not take it into account, but I know better not to. Because as you BOTH apparently think that you are soulmates - which I am not saying you aren´t - the tendency is to live up there in the dream and forget about reality and staying grounded.

You could idealize each other and/or try to "save" and "repair" one another. Nothing wrong with that, necessarily, but the idea here is to be "equals", and to not develop a "savior-victim" dynamic.

So yes, help and heal each other, but be grounded to reality and be MUTUALLY responsible.
Login
(Log in)
December 30, 2019 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Saturn conjunct Ascendant. I feel this one will manifest in the very positive way, but I want you to be aware of its negative manifestations.
Login
(Log in)
December 30, 2019 at 00:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Mercury square Mars
Login
(Log in)
December 30, 2019 at 00:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite sun square Mars
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 23:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hi, I am back. Sorry for the delay; I wanted to make sure of a few things first.

So let´s wrap up this analysis with the discussion of the composite chart; the real deal that actually explains the dynamics of any type of relationship.

This Composite chart, actually, is quite a good one; many great aspects and just 2-4 hard aspects to watch for. But don´t underestimate them just because you have a bunch of great aspects. At the end I´ll provide the screenshots of those hard aspects so you can have an idea of the different possible scenarios, and how to use the "higher manifestation" of those hard aspects in your favor.

The Composite has a Stellium of 4 planets in the composite 1st house, each one of them conjunct each other and conjunct the composite Ascendant as well: Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn, all in Capricorn.

Having a Stellium of planets in the first house is a good thing depending on the aspects they are making with other planets; which in this case, those aspects they are making are mainly "soft ones".

Many would think that having a stellium in Capricorn could be something not desirable, and much less so, as Saturn is the Asc ruler, and Saturn is well known for restricting and inhibiting things. And yes, that could be true. But, but Saturn is also the "glue" that keeps things together in a responsible way. Many successful marriages have strong Saturn contacts in their charts; because one key component of a successful marriage is responsibility and the capacity to face obstacles and to have endurance. And that´s what Saturn is all about.

The "Astrological Signature" of the composite chart is Capricorn. And no, this doesn´t mean a boring relationship necessarily, but one that is strong enough to survive the inherent barriers of any relationship.

Composite Sun, Mercury, and Venus are in the composite 9th house; an excellent placement as the 9th house is the house of luck, wisdom, and "expansion". Also the house of faith, hope, and spirituality. And from the 9th they are making good Trines to those planets in the composite Ascendant.

Yes, Venus gets debilitated in Virgo, but Venus has good aspects, mostly. Actually, the composite Venus doesn´t have any hard aspects. So Venus being in Virgo could just mean a relationship where feelings and emotions are always being "analyzed", which isn´t necessarily a bad thing. Because conflicts will be resolved using the mind and not the emotions.

Composite Jupiter is conjunct the ascendant, a very supportive aspect to have. One that is very spiritual and kind. Jupiter conjunct Neptune usually indicates of a very spiritual relationship.

Jupiter conjunct Uranus usually indicates of a need for freedom and independence in the relationship. You two must make sure to not restrict one another in any way, but to allow each one of you to be free and independent. This conjunction can also indicates the need to discover many different and new things together. So this relationship will never be boring.

composite moon in Aries in the 4th house (privacy) trine composite Mars in the 12th house (the house of "Bed Pleasures") in Sagittarius, indicates of a great sexual chemistry. But one mostly expressed in privacy. So others would never suspect you two are so passionate in "isolated places" (12th house), hahaha.

Composite Chiron in the 7th house and is trine the Moon in the 4th. This indicates that you both have deep wounds in the area of relationships and that it is related to your particular childhood. But the trine aspect represents the possibility to heal such wounds through the relationship itself. But because Chiron use also square to Juno - the "Marriage asteroid" - then this wounds will need to be faced head on, and dealt with before marriage is possible.

And now to those 2-4 hard aspects to watch for:

Sun square Mars
Mercury square Mars
Saturn square Ascendant
Moon square Neptune (wide orb of 9°)

I prefer to save writing space and just attach the screenshots of the description of each of those four aspects.

So if you BOTH take care of those 4, then I predict a wonderful and not- frequently seen relationship. But keep in mind please, that a "soulmate-like" kind of relationship TAKES a lot of work also. It just doesn´t happen on its own; that´s only in the movies, I am afraid. A good relationship if formed of TWO things: A) Passion and romanticism, and B) Mutual responsibility. Step A can not exist without the other step B.

So there you have it.

And now I´ll leave you with the 4 screenshots that will follow this reply. Good luck for you two!!!
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 21:58
(Libra) Sharxx » Davis212
Really appreciate this I know it takes up your time. So thank you?
December 29, 2019 at 21:32
=====
Most kind of you, Sharxx :-) :1:

I´ll finish with my analysis now - the composite - and then I reply to your earlier message.
December 29, 2019 at 21:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
=====
Thanks, most kind of you :1:
December 29, 2019 at 18:55
(Libra) Sharxx » boyakasha the guru
He is isn´t he ?love it.
December 29, 2019 at 17:59
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Davis212
Man, you are awesome not gonna lie when it comes to astrology :P
December 29, 2019 at 17:36
=====
"I first thought it could possible be a cruel act from the universe. So I pray it isn´t"

It isn´t, I assure you, :1:.

But allow me 1-3 hours to reply to your message more fully and to complete the analysis.
December 29, 2019 at 17:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Synastry chart
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, now the synastry. Keep in mind, please, that I don´t really believe in synastries. I only trust what I see in the independent charts and in the Composite chart.

But, let´s play anyway, shall we? Haha.

So one immediately notices his Aries North Node (NN) conjunct your Aries Descendant and his Libra South Node (SN) conjunct your Libra Ascendant. This can immediately create an instant "pull" that feels "fated". And also, his Libra SN is conjunct your Jupiter. This can also feel very supportive. And your own NN is conjunct his Saturn, which I feel is a higher vibration Saturn as it is in Sagittarius and doesn´t have any hard aspects in his chart. So it can feel very binding in a realistic and grounding way.

You have 7 contacts with Venus in the synastry, 6 of which are "soft" and positive. 7 is a lot. Hey, but I have 10 with a friend, all positive, so I am the winner, haha.

8 contacts with the Moon, 6 of them very good. The Moon´s opposition with Mercury and square with the NN, is nothing to worry about. The former can keep it "interesting".

7 contacts with Pluto, 6 of them "soft". Hmmm, doesn´t it feels passionately good? Haha.

Saturn? Mostly good aspects except the square to Venus and Chiron.

Mars? Same thing. The only "hard" aspect to watch for is its square to Mercury. That can create many fights and arguments.

6 great connections to Chiron - BOTH ways - indicating that your relationship has a great potential to heal you BOTH.

Good connections to the Nodes (and many), possibly indicating of a past life relationship where there happiness was present.

So generally speaking, it is a great synastry.

And now, allow me 1-2 hours to come back to complete my analysis with the Composite, the one that matter the most.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 17:28
(Libra) Sharxx » Sharxx
His midheaven on the galactic Centre is rather cool to. ?
December 29, 2019 at 17:12
He really is a sweetheart. A humanitarian he drives an agenda for it.which I admire and stand by it wholeheartedly,We never,ever had our guards up with each other,considering our wounds it´s pretty incredible hence why I felt the need to get these charts looked at.could talk forever and continuously reasurre each other in a gentle way,its mind boggling to me.chemistry,love,huge sexual attraction,he literally awakens my whole senses and we feel whole without us even trying. In my core he is very special to me and I know I am to him. Also interesting how we have many planets at the same degree,dont know if that means anything.

I never believed in this kinda thing,like soulmates.like you´ve said I´ve always attracted mates with evil intention.but me myself have learned to love myself wholeheartedly and won´t allow negative energy near me. so this whole ordeal, it´s shocking to say the least, I first thought it could possible be a cruel act from the universe. So I pray it isn´t.
December 29, 2019 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Now his own chart. And don´t get scared by that big red square in the middle of it, haha. It is not as bad as it seem, :-). I actually like his chart - in a way, haha.

Venus is right on top his Virgo Descendant. So his Venus is also debilitated in Virgo. Like you, he is always "Analyzing his feelings", haha. But in his case, he could be a little codependent in relationships, at the expense of his own individuality.

His debilitated Venus is also square Chiron in his 4th, so he also has many "love wounds" (because of lack of proper nurturing in his childhood). But his Gemini Moon make him interesting and very talkative, which is good for your Libra Ascendant and Virgo Venus, haha.

Jupiter on top of his Asc and in Pisces should - in theory - make him kind, gentle, and very romantic. But is square Chiron in his 4th, so perhaps he has many wounds in his childhood that didn´t help in making that Jupiter to "expand" his identity. Like, his hope and faith factor seems to be wounded some way.

Virgo Descendants can be a little critical and fault-finding in love, but his Jupiter in his Pisces Asc somehow balances that. And more so as he doesn´t have any hard aspects to Mars, Saturn, or Pluto, besides the Pluto-Moon square that usually, doesn´t manifest negatively in relationships other than, perhaps, a little tendency to be possessive and jealous.

Ok, now the synastry next.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, here I am. And first things first. Let´s take a look at your own romantic placements first, then his, then the synastry, then the Composite in that order. But it will be brief as I have lots of things to do today.

So you are a super Libra - Sun, Asc, Jupiter, and Mercury all in Libra in your first house. So you naturally gravitate towards relationships (and not just the romantic ones).

Venus is in the 12th house debilitated in Virgo, though, and conjunct Chiron (wounds). So there seems to be many wounds in the romantic department, as not only Venus is debilitated and in the "house of losses" (12th), but is conjunct Chiron in the 12th too (wounds we can not totally identify).

The Moon is conjunct Neptune in the 4th in Capricorn. This moon is more grounded and "serious", but being with Neptune, perhaps makes you a hopeless romantic in love with love, and more so being a super Libra.

But perhaps, you don´t allow yourself to get totally trapped in these Neptunian romantic traps and blindness, as a Cap Moon can be very realistic and grounded, and besides, you are a Virgo Venus - ALWAYS looking for "logical explanations" for your romantic feelings, haha.

Saturn is in the 5th house of romance, indicating perhaps, bad luck in relationships or many barriers and delays. And Saturn is square Pluto in the 2nd indicating perhaps, that if has affected your self-esteem and self-confidence regarding your love life.

Ruler of your 7th is Mars and is conjunct your Descendant, so careful with attracting bad-tempered and aggressive partners.

Next, his chart.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 15:56
=====
You are most welcome, :-). And yes, I love mysteries as well, :-). Particularly those I get to decipher, :-).
December 29, 2019 at 15:53
Very interesting. Thanks so much really appreciate it. Mysteries of the universe. Love it.
December 29, 2019 at 15:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Yes, I am putting everything up, haha. But in Whole Houses, of course, :-).
December 29, 2019 at 15:49
=====
Good, thank you. I´ll get back to you in a little while with my views on the charts.
December 29, 2019 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Davis212
Are you putting the new chart up? :1:
December 29, 2019 at 15:48
Dublin ireland
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022