Are/ why are Cap women hard to love ? Or seem so...

November 19, 2019 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Are/ why are Cap women hard to love ? Or seem so...
Hello! I know it´s not ok to judge someone solely based on their Sun Sign, but I´ll refer here to typycal Cap women, with planets in Cap and heavy earth on their chart.
I spotted that people usually are like "ewww" when I tell them I´m a cap.
Particularly men, as all of them seem to know that we are the serious type, the ones always looking for a serious/committed relation.
Apart from the way we seem, I could add we are quite reserved, we prefer to open up to a smaller circle, we value more deep conversations than small talk and the list goes on.
It´s always annoying to read horoscopes as for Cap all the accent is put solely on career. Always.
What is your opinion? Is there smth that makes as desirable in very "commercial" terms? Are we the most underrated sign? And why?
Advice is very appreciated :)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 8, 2020 at 00:12
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Lol you´re way more than your sun sign, trust me. You have to look at everything to really see the way people look at you.

I have sun conjunct neptune and mars in cap, and most people view me as a dreamer.

Lunar mansions are also important although that´s a little more complicated. (Divisions of a sign)

Cap´s description is not really what´s been promoted to our faces as hot.

Think about the tropes: manic pixie dream girl (pisces, aqua), the cool girl tropes (aries), the dark seductress(scorpio), or the pretty girl(libra, taurus) in school. None of them sound like a cap.

Guys typically don´t need a structured women who thinks everyone and everything around them is stupid, lazy and who doesn´t know how to have fun.

If it makes you feel any better some divisions in capcricorn doesn´t sound that bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
January 6, 2020 at 18:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
Well your moon is different than hers. Her moon is ruled by Mars which is located in the stellium I was referencing.

And everything is being aspected by Rahu (NN) in cancer, which is the sign of the family, which adds a lot of chaos and disruption to the mix.....unfortunately
January 6, 2020 at 18:00
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
There goes that arrogance again.

Or self-sarcasm? ?

Are you emotionally disabled or cold

Nope. Very very very affectionate. But that can be my Leo Moon (in the 4th house or 5 thouse, depending on the system you use).
January 6, 2020 at 17:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
Aiming to the "high" in almost everything -another very Cappie activity

There goes that arrogance again. ?

Are you emotionally disabled or cold? Just curious.
January 6, 2020 at 17:36
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Mikrosefal
That´s one of the Cappie stereotypes I hope is real - looking younger than one´s age, after a certain age ?.

Even I started to look younger now, after all my childhood and teen years I seemed a few years older ?
January 6, 2020 at 17:34
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
m. But then again the one I´m talking about has a 6 planet stellium in Capricorn. And they literally are the worst. 

???

I´m a 6 planet Cappie Stellium myself ?.

I don´t think that I´m THAT bad ?.
Maybe I manage to feel the Cappie vibe at the highest vibration.
Aiming to the "high" in almost everything -another very Cappie activity ?

But well, I´m highly subjective in this respect ?
January 6, 2020 at 17:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
You could say snobbish, but I liken it more to arrogance.

The ones who are vibrating at the lower levels seems to have problems with incredible narcissism. But then again the one I´m talking about has a 6 planet stellium in Capricorn. And they literally are the worst.

And by they, I mean my mother.

People are always so partial to their own signs, always wanting to defend the negatives in them, but all the signs have good and very bad qualities -some more than others. I think it´s important to look at your flaws and try to rise above it or at the very least work hard at negating it as much as you can ..i can be the first to admit, all 3 of my signs Virgo, Scorpio and Taurus - all have their negatives and drawbacks. But like I said, that goes for everyone, Capricorns too. :)
January 6, 2020 at 16:58
(Capricorn) Mikrosefal » Luna Alba
Hi there. I am cap female but sag venus. I am earth dragon. I dont like dating older men at least 5 years old. On the contrary I attract and I am attracted to the younger men. By the way I dont show my age despite being 31, I look like 26-27.
December 17, 2019 at 09:20
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
yeah we´re fucking old now, aren´t we..

"the look" reminds me of the lyrics of that old Roxy Music song, "Avalon"..

Much communication
In a motion
Without conversation
Or a notion

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
December 17, 2019 at 00:03
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"just have to wait it out, until the weather changes and the sun comes back out from behing the clouds."

Generally the pattern...

It doesn´t really bother me though... I have moon trine Saturn, Jupiter in Cap, Saturn most elevated planet...I get the whole Saturnian thing...

Sometimes I find it strange Saturn is not actually stronger in my chart...
December 16, 2019 at 23:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
So forgive me in coming late but do you feel that way too? I´d of course state the obvious that LEO is the most passionate rascal of the bunch. :3:
December 16, 2019 at 21:52
I´ve always found it fascinating that such a passionate nature can lie beneath such a reserved exterior...

Ditto.. maybe he only drives cappie VW so far, and he still believes the
engine in is the back..

so he´s looking for the turbocharged V-12 in the trunk (boot) always, not in
the front.. under the hood (bonnet)

and never finding it...
December 16, 2019 at 21:48
aah but remeber the lobster scene too..

just have to wait it out, until the weather changes and the sun comes back out from behing the clouds.

For the uninformed in here, Diane Keaton is Cappie Sun...or just go watch "Annie Hall", you won´t regret it..
December 16, 2019 at 19:09
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Vetiver
Well...wishing you a great deal of luck in finding your best match in 2020, be it a surprising Cappie, a more settled Taurus (although they are among the most stable and reliable) or whatever fits you best ?
December 16, 2019 at 17:43
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
That´s one of the most spread remark I hear about Cap women, said by those who were lucky enough to ever date one ? .

I tend to agree ?
December 16, 2019 at 17:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Vetiver
The usual description of Cappie women is that they are among the most passionate in the zodiac. Usually is pointed out that it comes as very surprising, as they usually completely hide their inner fire.

Maybe a Cap-Cap combination is not very stimulating? Too much similarity killing the thrill??

I´m a Cap myself and I never dated nor been attracted to a Cap man. Yet. ?
December 16, 2019 at 12:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Vetiver
"This is largely because I´ve never come across a Cap woman who´s capable of being truly passionate in the bedroom."

Wow...I´ve had the complete opposite experience...

I´ve always found it fascinating that such a passionate nature can lie beneath such a reserved exterior...
December 16, 2019 at 11:51
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Ah yes..."the look"...

I know it well... :61:
December 16, 2019 at 07:19
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
It´s also nice to have some "real" from time to time too..

man does not live by bread alone..

it is only children who want only candy ALL the time..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 16, 2019 at 07:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Vetiver
Cappie women.. yeah you see a lot of this face.. but how is that not loveable?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 24, 2019 at 18:19
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Blue tree81
The white radiant horse is my imagination Saturn/ Shani has a beautiful black crow for his vehicle .
White horse black black crow same .
Both beauty of nature.
November 24, 2019 at 18:12
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Luna Alba
Namaste am Capricorn sun so in my life s journey i understood somewhere our personalities associate more with the necessity to feel love than the significance to express it. Speaking truly upon a personal experience. So was always hard keeping the inner self motivated and driving into higher states of energy to accomplish the required.

Then universe gifted me a daughter with whom i completely got in touch with my Capricorn moonside which was one of the most sensitive beautiful humble stable energy i ever experienced. So calm so relaxed so present most importantly and then i started analysing how as lovers we Capricorns can have a totally patental kind of love towards our partners which is kind of very authoritative as guided by saturn. This is often misperceived from the other person´s perspective as the Saturn´s father kind of love can be quite a hard aspect to deal with.

But then came upon this book"the greatness of Saturn" an amazing piece of literature.

Saturn in all its glory rides upon a white radiant horse.
Its a sign that chooses its disciples not the ones who have done bad in their past lives but extreme acts of kindness and generosity he chooses wisely to give them the new spectrums of light that he wishes us to see because capri is something really worth to be.

Also rising aquarius ruled by saturn and chiron in Aries so i started observing this tendency of the seagoat(Capricorn) in seeking approval and appreciation the desire to feel admired and to feel interesting enough to have the necessary social circle which is much required for the spiritual journey...
Then somewhere the universe gave me a chance to take that path where through seeking the self i started to observe and identified the need to be accepted and appreciated and kinda in a positive way acknowledged it and clearly understood the conditioning this physical body would have gone through to be involved in such a ego centric feeling and hence have been working intermittently on affirming with my inner self that the only true appreciation and admiration that the soul seeks is from within and has since been a practice which has helped me so much in accepting and surrendering to this beautiful energy bestowed to me by the Saturn and enjoying it has been much easier . from my own journeys and experiences Capricorn and Saturn as hard as it may seem its like Tiramisu for the Soul.
Lots of Capricorn love and Saturnian positivity to all.
November 24, 2019 at 14:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
C´mon...is it that bad?
It can´t be. Even if you´re not a Cap to live your best life by now :4:
November 24, 2019 at 12:30
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
I think having a robust sense of humor is the key to surviving at our age... At least if you want to maintain a modicum of sanity....
November 24, 2019 at 12:18
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
Nope, you two have a witty sense of humour.
It can´t be your age´s prerogative.
Maybe experiance :4: :4: :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »