Ideal Venus Sign?

October 10, 2019 at 01:57 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Brie-Chan-San
Ideal Venus Sign?
What do you think is the best/most compatible venus sign for you, personally? Of course, love can be found in any venus sign, but ideally which sign do you think is best for you?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 26, 2019 at 15:41
(Capricorn) Mikrosefal » MarvinReal
I am interested why sag or aries venus while you´re having virgo venus. Dont you think that they would be more impulsive and energetic for you?
October 26, 2019 at 11:33
(Scorpio) Antonio21
How about venus conj mars in Capricorn?
October 26, 2019 at 00:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When our heliocentric charts are looked at, J.R.R.Tolkien and I have :182: :154: from :181: & :171: geocentric positions! That is why we both have an Elven connections. :7:
In Terry Brooks´ switch from geocentric to heliocentric, Venus moves more than two signs for :154: :191: :159:. I think he wants to kill all his Elves off as a declaration of retirement from writing! :39:
Traditional Astrology gives domicile to :154: in :172: & :177:, ´fall´ is :176:, though other factors might raise it up of course!
I believe R. Crumb has Venus that jumps from Virgo to Pisces when geocentric switches to heliocentric! R. Crumb´s :155: & :154: have the same speed; There is room for accruing information by looking at the "speed" list and ordering at Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris.
October 25, 2019 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Of course I do. But not with you.
October 25, 2019 at 21:40
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Are you sure you are romantic? Because my Venus in Pisces thinks :49: what is this Venus in Virgo? Desire huh? No clean thoughts? Like beauty? Do you love the colours of the sky when the sun sets and all that? :2:

Dude chill out, it´s just a joke :61: And don´t be mean, it´s not gracious :2: :20:
October 25, 2019 at 21:39
(Taurus) nutelina » violettttt
Oh Venus in Cancer loved me... Until she didn´t :8: :42:
October 25, 2019 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually all signs must be romantic, including insensitive Aquarius Venus. I am very romantic to the object deserving my desire. It´s a burning power. Whether it´s better explained by sidereal astrology or by tropical is impossible to say for sure.
October 25, 2019 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user violettttt, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Venus is in Gemini.

So far, I only got along with Aquarius/Pisces/Capricorn Venus.

Venus in Cancer is probably the worst I´ve had.
October 25, 2019 at 21:10
(Pisces) N_thecat
"What do you think is the best/most compatible venus sign for you, personally? Of course, love can be found in any venus sign, but ideally which sign do you think is best for you?"

Interesting subject, but what a question... :4:

I think Venus can be good in every sign,all depends on what we like - our preferences...

From my point of view Libra, Leo, Cancer are the best signs for Venus.
Maybe Pisces, Sagittarius and Aries are good too - I don´t have experience with them, so it´s just a guess.

I am not a fan of Venus in Scorpio, sorry guys - not my type, whether it´s a feminine or masculine Venus in Scorpio :2:

And the worst...The worst placement for Venus is in sign like Virgo -it´s just not romantic sign for planet like Venus, don´t you think ? :4: But that´s only my opinion.

I don´t know anything about Venus in Capricorn but I see this placement as quite difficult. But it´s still a guess.

Gemini is not my sign, so I can´t imagine how Venus works in sign like Gemini. I see it just as...changeable (?) :3:

And that´s all.

(Saying all these bad things about different Venus placements with my Venus in Aquarius - seeing as weird, strange and unusual/atypical... :61: :75: :61:)
October 25, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My best and most exciting and powerful relationship was with a guy who had the same Venus sign as I do. We also had the same Moon!
October 25, 2019 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There´s an excellent astrologer who once said: "When Venus is in Pisces she wears a diaphanous gown. When she moves into Aries she puts on a red leather mini skirt."
October 25, 2019 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Venus in Scorpio or Taurus, these would be very compatible with me if the partner has those placements. The 1st trines my ascendant and can bring some fire in the bedroom by squaring my Venus lol.
The 2nd is with my Moon, very loving aspect to have in relationships.
October 25, 2019 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sabsab, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d have to say a tie between Taurus venus or capricorn venus. As nice as water is, I think I need earth to balance it out for me and keep me grounded.
October 13, 2019 at 05:49
(Pisces) 12houser
I feel like my answer will be biased because the guy I like has his Venus trine mine in Scorpio lol so I want to say Scorpio right now.. but really ideally I like Cancer anything in a chart when it comes to my love interest. So a guy with Cancer venus is nice, or Pisces Venus like myself. Virgo or Taurus Venus will do as well.
October 12, 2019 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
I’d have to look at your chart but Aries is a dominant and proud sign. It’s everything or nothing. But maybe that’s not it. Although I did find that with myself, I’m a purist until you find you actually don’t like anyone else and you get a feeling of being desperate and going for someone below your standards. It’s really stupid really but that has been my life so far.

When I let it go and be with someone which vibe I like it goes by itself.
October 12, 2019 at 09:02
(Pisces) light
The three most ideal placements ,for me, are venus in Taurus,venus in Virgo and venus in Capricorn. I really despise venus in aquarious :28: ( so far).
October 12, 2019 at 07:52
(Cancer) TimeLord
It´s not about what I like. It´s what is best for me.
But I think Venus in Sag(25° to 30°) would be good for me. I have Venus Conjunct Moon in Gemini 3rd Decan. Also Opposite there is Neptune Rx in 8th House. It will be interesting I guess. ? Need real life experiences first. Then I will firmly answer. ?
October 12, 2019 at 06:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Scorpittarius, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Venus in water or earth signs are pretty good considering mine.
October 12, 2019 at 00:42
(Aquarius) Amdash
Honestly I wouldn’t mind if my ideal Venus was actually Venus in Aquarius. I think that would be the best relationship I feel like there will be some sort of like actual chemistry that could come from that but if anybody else has any thoughts on that please don’t hesitate to chime in.

Because I have Venus in Pisces. I think it be pretty good to actually have a water sign Venus and air sign Venus around one another.

Now I wouldn’t mind maybe someone with beans in Gemini. That would be nice.
October 12, 2019 at 00:20
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
Dude shut up, I have been Venus in Pisces!??
October 12, 2019 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Vanille, the super virgin who can´t even make eye contact...

Such a cheap hoe, disgusting ~

No but really... No one loves me, it´s time to accept that and just hate everyone cause what´s the point anymore... People "care" as long as it benefits them, or they realize I´ll never give them what they want (attention, sexual stuff, be their little slave)
October 11, 2019 at 22:30
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
Because you would give yourself away cheaply?
October 11, 2019 at 19:10
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Venus in Scorpio, intensive and passionate...

Maybe because I have Venus trine Pluto aspect, it is always everything or nothing, black and white...Sometimes I feel more like Scorpio because of Pluto influence in my chart.
October 11, 2019 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just try to remember everyone´s sun... Because I got into astrology recently, Idk any of my past crushes and friends Venus signs.

All I know is Venus in Aries sucks, because I have it and no one loves me (even liking is rare)
October 11, 2019 at 03:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
One thing I noticed about myself and my Aries woman is that the challenging aspects were ultimately good for us both.
We learned and grew.

Our communication was direct and totally honest ( and still is) so we always knew what was going on.

No games and no useless drama.

So very comfortable. Complete trust. She is still a dear friend.
I certainly am a better person for knowing her.

Up until the last 4 or 5 months it was absolute dynamite! :69: oh yeah!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »