Can any woman tame me?

October 6, 2019 at 19:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DavidEvans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can any woman tame me?
I look to my chart and notice I have a strongly aspected; Lilith, Mars, Venus, Descendant, and Juno (6 degree Aries as this site´s chart doesn´t show Juno).

And based on all reactions to me over the course of 7 and a half years. It is typically akin to... "Too much, David". And to be honest, the reason every relationship ends, or is prevented from starting.
It is like my Energy is simply to strong for most women to handle healthily. Like it would possess them, overwhelm who they are. So they back away, or keep away, any time I show signs of intimacy or intense passion. It is like I am too strong to handle. My great will and pride probably makes my passion unbearable.

Is there any lady that can handle me, without being utterly drained? One that can actually be feed by my energy? I constantly give in whichever way you can imagine, tried countless things, countless women, so many different states, and with online as well, now so many different countries. ALL . THE . SAME. Am I that fucking unique and powerful? Even my levels of pride have a hard time believing that, I am a Leo Rising... :41:

The fuck is this shit. The hell is with people?
"Too much"!?
Anyone could be dead tomorrow, what nonsense! (No I don´t ask marriage at first, and probably wouldn´t ever for legal reasons. Not losing my shit to divorce. It is a risk for women now too I hear. Yes, I mean the legal marriage document. Consider yourself married without it if you want, just buy a ring or something.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 16, 2019 at 04:49
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 16, 2019 at 04:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It occurs to me that the answer to “ could any woman tame me” is ....why would any woman :25:want to?! :43: :63:
October 16, 2019 at 04:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Is commenting in this defunct thread beating the proverbial dead horse?!

Neigh.....says I !!!!! :4:

....but then again I am a complete goofball! :75:
October 15, 2019 at 09:18
(Aries) nutelina » Iceblu333
Haha indeed... A manager calling and annoying everybody :4:
October 15, 2019 at 03:00
(Libra) polareyezd » Leo Moon
I was thinking that too, if he wasn´t a beast he wouldn´t need to be "tamed" with whips. But unfortunately I must conclude that... Maybe he wants to be tamed like that. On another dark side note, wild beasts and ferocious animals don´t ask for or long to be "tamed" by masters. I´m sure the process isn´t easy. It´s not for fun, it´s for a purpose. All this begs the question, is he a benefit and does he will he respect his master or run off thinking that was a stepping stone process now that he´s "tame" . Also does a wild animal complain that the master doesn´t tame him well enough LoL 😂
October 15, 2019 at 00:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
You made it clear who You were.

You didn’t change Your name to hide, which is what I meant.

I was grouchy last night after spending my day looking for those adhesive #s so I could replace my Dad’s mailbox.

For some reason 3s and 1s were in short supply around here.
October 14, 2019 at 21:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Sounds fiery and confusing.
October 14, 2019 at 21:52
Aries ex with Moon in Gemini... :4:
October 14, 2019 at 20:48
I´m patient to an extent. Remember I have a moon in Gemini.
October 14, 2019 at 20:47
I hate happy endings so everyone dies in the end... There won´t be a sequel. :21:
October 14, 2019 at 20:13
Patient? You are Taurus :4: Fuck it let´s make a movie then! :75:
October 14, 2019 at 17:00
Yes, it´s actually not about the craziness the media is pushing. It´s about a man who loses his access to his therapist and phycho therapy medication because of budget cuts. There is a revolt against the rich and he snaps and they make him their leader.

It´s boring, I wish it was about the stuff that they were pushing in the media. The movie was boring until the end when there was some hint of the Joker actually living up to his name.

It´s a good movie of you´re a patient person.
October 14, 2019 at 11:21
Not yet, you? Curious though.
October 14, 2019 at 11:18
I´m curious did you watch the movie "joker"?
October 14, 2019 at 09:03
You mean Trump and Joker? :2:
October 14, 2019 at 06:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
Not the type to be taken in alive.
October 14, 2019 at 06:07
(Aries) ram_goat » Brunettewhore
and using ben-gay ointment makes it extra tingly..
October 14, 2019 at 05:35
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
you can get married from jail.. you do it over the phone.

what are you in for?
October 14, 2019 at 03:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Ok, thanks for confirming that. I´ve had my name since 5th grade. What I didn´t know until recently was that numerologically they add up to the same number as my Birth name. It matches something else but that´s too private to say online.

Thanks again
October 14, 2019 at 03:51
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Wasn´t me

As for my first two usernames, they were bad and worse...

Actually those are pretty good usernames..

Especially "worse"... I like that one
October 14, 2019 at 03:48
Someone private messaged me a while ago and deleted their profile so I lost the messages. But they said I would get married next year due to uranus conjunct sun. I laughed and said that´s impossible.
October 14, 2019 at 03:47
May I ask what we´re your first 2 names?
October 14, 2019 at 03:33
(Pisces) fishscales
For absolutely no reason at all...

https://youtu.be/TFYMijdQ_sA
YouTube
YouTube
October 14, 2019 at 03:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"And stick with Your user name until the end!"

OK well my first 2 usernames sucked... I had never been a member of an online forum before. Had to learn the ways of the jungle...

Plus I am a fuck-up-and-then-fix-it person by nature.... :4:

All of my learning is done by trial and error... Mostly error. But if the lesson is eventually learned, who cares...
October 14, 2019 at 03:13
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I think of internet forums as good practice for real life

There´s no escape route in real life... You can´t "delete your account"... Things you don´t want to deal with today will still be there tomorrow...

Whatever is bothering you in a forum... work it out...don´t shut the door and run away. Learn some problem solving techniques in here and then apply them in real life.

Practice for the real world...

Use the forum as a sandbox.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »