Plutonian Romance

September 16, 2019 at 21:49 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hillaricious
Plutonian Romance
So.... have had a very intense relationship with this person. From the very start it was intense and very fast-moving. There has been pain, lies, heartache but through it all there is still a very strong bond of love and caring between us. I don´t know how to describe it.... we HAVE to at least talk to each other every day. My life hasn´t been the same since I´ve met him. I obsess over him and he obsesses over me. IDK if it´s karmic....but it feels very fated. I know we have some Pluto contacts along with the moon and venus (which maybe describes our deep love and INTENSE passion) but we also have some saturn and nodal contacts, along with lilith. I´m still kinda new to all this but looking for some answers as to why I am freaking OBSESSED with this man! Like, I think of him ALL the time... I have never felt anything like this with anyone. Do you think this is a relationship worth fighting for? Or does it seem kinda doomed? I know the 5th house overlay with personal planets is good, we have SO much fun together omg! So I have attached our synastry chart and composite, with aspect tables for both. I hope I can gain some insight from a kind soul on here. Namaste!!!

ETA: Natally I am Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto
and Venus square Pluto, Scorpio MC, Venus square
Moon, and Moon conjunct Saturn, Saturn conjunct Pluto.

Natally he is Venus in Scorpio, Pluto conjunct Venus, Saturn
conjunct Venus, so a lot of Scorpio energy there.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 25, 2021 at 17:10
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Hillaricious
This is pretty identical to my last relationship. Did you two have Uranus aspects or Venus counjunct or square Neptune or Pluto? Mine was the exact same. 15 years with his wife and 2 kids. Cheated with her but he did divorce her to be with me....then still abruptly left the relationship. I know you´re probably way past this by now since it happened 2 years ago, but I´m astounded by the similarities.
September 21, 2019 at 13:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hillaricious
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, he is an asshole.
But what you are feeling may be the deceitful things you did to yourself. That is more hurtful than he being an asshole. Why didn‘t you listen to your intuition? Why did you let this come this far? Why didn‘t you lose interest in the beginning when he wouldn‘t really commit to you? He plans a future but has no plans in letting you in his life, his kids life. That is major! Why didn’t you take a turn right there if you wanted something else then what he was giving you? Those are the questions you should be asking yourself. Put him aside for a moment. What was your contribution to it? What is it that he gave you that made you go blind? What is it that you honestly are needing? And how can you start giving this more to yourself instead of wanting it from others?
You cannot change anyone else in this world then yourself. And that is a good thing. Because the feelings that come from outside are never as great as the feelings you feel inside.
Seek professional help, if you are feeling lost right now. No shame in that! Better go help yourself seriously now then having to keep this pain unresolved inside for years. Think of it like an injury. You are riding a beautiful wild horse and feeling lucky, free, alive. But then the horse throws you on the ground and you break a leg. You would go to the doctor, right? You wouldn‘t stay there for long crying after the horse that fucked you over. You wouldn’t spend much energy trying to figure out what you could do to make him come back to you. He’s gone, away on his own path. But you‘d have to ask yourself why silly you wanted to ride this specific horse in the first place and if you were equipped enough to do so. Obviously you didn‘t understand the horse at all. Otherwise he couldn‘t have hurt you that bad. You were riding together but going on very different directions.
It‘s a long, difficult way to go. But a huge opportunity for you to grow. Life is not always just cruel. Sometimes things do happen for a reason. You have much more power in forming your own life then you might think right now.
September 20, 2019 at 18:14
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Hillaricious
just like plutonian loves, ours happened and moved fast. was intense. He changed. I loved too much. He practically lived at my place, had a toothbrush here. we had talked marriage and kids (decided we didn´t want either, but discussed them) and I even had my place for sale because we had signed a lease together for a house!!! He fed me lies.. I had dreams. a future with this man. It wasn´t a fling.... He would talk about how the garage would be his man cave and we looked for furniture online. It was actually HIS idea to get a place. He always promised things and was dreamy but didn´t deliver. Pisces moon neptune shit. I rearranged my whole world for him only to find out the WHOLE time we were together he was fucking her. Trying to get back with her. Sexting her. Nasty pics. His ex even showed me!!! He would play us both. Tell her I was nothing. Tell me he was done with her. They were together 14 yrs. Have a house and 2 kids. He knew i was a single mom whose husband cheated on her. He then did the same... I´m destroyed. I went from utter happiness to complete despair. And my stupid ass forgave him, wanted to understand and change him and he kept on doing it. He even took her to a concert monday night and lied about that...... He lied from the start. Made me look like a homewrecker when he told me they were thru but he left her for me..... I didn´t know that!!!! He never let me meet his kids. No FB official. He tried to put a wedge between his ex and me. Its sick. I should have listened to my SCREAMING intuition from the start but I was so happy and felt so loved since I had all but given up.... he waltzed in and (quickly) swept me off my feet.... Congrats to him! He took a perfectly fine person and broke their heart. All I did was trust and give. And I got emotional abuse and lies.
:42: :42: :42:
September 20, 2019 at 18:07
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Vanille
You´re right. I appreciate the love. I just wish he hadn´t made me fall for him first. Once the feelings are there, it just gets too difficult. No one I know is into astrology and I can´t explain to them what I´m going thru or they just laugh at me. But this shit is REAL. I am walking around dying. This is pain I´ve never known. And he was so different in the beginning, of course, and gave me love and affection. Then just stopped. I was left in the cold.
September 20, 2019 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm tho I lack exact birthtime... You share some important placements with my crush and her twin, her twin is going through something similar so this lowkey creeps me out... I won´t share any details because privacy. Funny because my crush herself is the opposite: wants nothing to do with men at all, not even because of bad experience "they´re all just ew" XD

Only advice I can give: run

Someone who fucks their ex while claiming to love someone, even gets close to their kids is an egoistical piece of shit you shouldn´t want in your life, no matter how fun/charming they might APPEAR. You deserve a good guy who respects you and loves you completely, and JUST you.
September 20, 2019 at 14:41
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am very sorry that you are going through that, :8: :-((

You have a triple conjunction that can feel very heavy and that can incline us towards depression: Pluto, Moon, and Saturn.

This man is not worth your time - most men are not, very few are. We men are the most selfish creatures on Earth.

You need to love yourself enough to let that man go, or he WILL consume your whole spirit.

I agree with you; you should consider professional help and there is nothing wrong with that. To seek it out is an indicator of a spiritual aware soul; an act of responsibility for the Self.

But regardless of the therapy, google this: "Mooji on romantic love". He is a teacher from Non-dualism; one of the wisest and compassionate ones. Watch as many videos from him as you can.

I learned the very needed skill of non-attachment with him. Only in non-attached unconditional love is happiness to be found. Only in self-love would those good partners would appear in your life; those who really care and are responsible and committed.

I wish I could do more for you, but it is up to you now. It won´t be an easy road back for you, but you are going to make it. My prayers are on you; embrace Faith.

I am here anytime you need to talk; God bless your soul and watch over you.
September 20, 2019 at 14:10
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Davis212
I guess I am the persephone person and I´m dying. What we have is like an addiction. I know bad... trying to separate from him but I´m so depressed. Been having panic attacks. Causing a physical pain. I´m worried due to his lack of close, hard aspects from his venus to any of my personal planets..that I may be way more involved emotionally than he ever was. He emotionally abused me and just shuts me out. I tell him what I want and how I need to be loved (common with plutonian love, for the Pluto person to start off one way and then change, leaving the other person lost) but he can´t commit and won´t love me the way he is capable of. He knows I´m suffering. He knows it kills me when he ignores me. Yet he still does it. It´s been 4 days and I´ve heard nothing from him. I literally feel physical pain. I think I need therapy.... I know how to be strong but I can´t.
September 19, 2019 at 22:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Helen.Pahlavi
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:4: :61:
September 19, 2019 at 22:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jerrynna
=====
Well, I even scare myself, ;-). What can I say; Pisces Moon and Aries Asc, :3:
September 19, 2019 at 22:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Helen.Pahlavi
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you Helen! :17:

:D
September 19, 2019 at 22:25
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I forgot to tell you guys, but Virgos, Scorpios and Capricorns are all very compatible with each other. :4:
September 19, 2019 at 22:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I am sorry Hillaricious to have spammed your thread!

I hope you´ll get your astrological insights you were asking about.

Just take care of the advise you get here sometimes ;)
September 19, 2019 at 22:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
LOL how nicely you can switch your tone from disrespectful to super sweet.

You scare me.
September 19, 2019 at 21:25
=====
Sorry, but I had to bring up my Aries side, ;-). But you and me are ok, :-). I am very happy that you are free of that man, :1:
September 19, 2019 at 21:20
=====
I can keep this up all day and night, jerrynna; be my guess, haha.
September 19, 2019 at 21:18
=====
"You´re a lost case man"

And you are a crazy toxic feminist who don´t have a fucking clue about what you are saying, haha! Loser.
September 19, 2019 at 21:17
=====
"I am not taking your RIGHT to advise anything!"

"I am pleading on your common sense to think more deeply about your advises."

Again for the 3rd time: MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, toxic feminist. I´ll keep advising others in the way I feel it is the correct way, and if you don´t like it, then don´t fucking read it. And I can keep this up all day, btw.
September 19, 2019 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Let´s come back to the synastry. Anyone can read that?
September 19, 2019 at 20:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Davis212
"Can you please stop advising this shitty book to every women with relationship problems?! It´s just going from bad to worse…"

Let me tell you their great advice I´ve witnessed the last ten years from the Scorpio Pluto Generation. Just polarize the hell out of one another with astrology number one. I won´t tell you how clever they get with this.

Then they have there Modern dating of "Cushioning, Bread crumbing, love bombing, ghosting," They have a long list of the games they play with one another.

Let´s see how much emotional, mental, spiritual, physical pain we can inflict on one another.

In 2016, a couple of them asked me if the other´s got me like they did them. And it´s quite sickening actually to watch.

The women purposely don´t pay any attention to the masculine at all and demand their the Goddess and try to get the masculine to hang on to their skirt begging and pleading for their attention. While they have their harem of men to give them attention.

I still watch this on a daily basis. And they call this "Love" and healthy. While they dress up in baby clothes and role play. I could go on and on about all the sick shit I see online.

They call it feminism, and it´s supposed to be healthy some how yet, domestic violence, child abuse, depression, anxiety, and stress is up in statistics.

They force their children to wear the opposite genders clothing, paint them up in make-up, and all kinds of crap. I´d have to say if I was back in America I wouldn´t mind applying for Child Protective Services just to help stop some of the emotional, mental, and physical abuse.
September 19, 2019 at 20:44
=====
I am not taking your RIGHT to advise anything!

I am pleading on your common sense to think more deeply about your advises.
September 19, 2019 at 20:41
=====
You´re a lost case man...
September 19, 2019 at 20:29
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Davis212
Um.... thanks?
September 19, 2019 at 19:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
My friend you need to have the correct "sequence of events here". This toxic feminist - because this is what she IS; I´ve dealt with them before - had ALREADY expressed her opinion in an earlier post of mine.

She addressed her comments to me, and she explained - in FULL details - why she disagreed with the concept of "bitch" as defined (in a VERY positive way, btw) in the book, and why she didn´t think that the book was "good advice".

And do you know what I did? Even though I disagreed with her on almost 100% of what she wrote - and that I considered it only as her own personal feminist agenda - I allowed her to FREELY express herself and didn´t comment ANYTHING on her post. Why? Because I believe in the Right of Free Expression.

Now, apparently it wasn´t enough for her that I didn´t express my disagreements, and let her be, because today she started by:

"Can you please stop advising this shitty book to every women with relationship problems?! It´s just going from bad to worse…"

What the fuck is that? CLEARLY a VERY disrespectful way to address me - or ANYONE else for that matter. What FUCKING right do you think she has to tell me how should I advice others and what sources should I use to do it? Tell me?

She just CROSSED the line: PERIOD!!!

I don´t fucking mind that she disagree with me - it should be fucking obvious for the ones that really know me. BUT, what I DO mind is a toxic feminist trying to mess up with my right of Free Expression.

Btw, my anger of this moment (this reply) is not about you; you are a VERY cool guy I respect a lot. I just wanted you to know the EXACT sequence how this happened.

No toxic feminist is going to tell me what I should do or not. Get it?
September 19, 2019 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Thank god then I wasn´t talking about feminism to you!

We have very different opinions on how "free" every women is already in our western world but really, let´s not go there. I know neither of us will change opinion, I can´t convince you, you can´t convince me. So why bother. It´s not what this thread is about anyway.

It´s still a mystery to me how you guys come up with "the bad feminist" excuse just to not have to talk about the issue I was pointing at. That books like "Why Men Love Bitches" are simply put - bad advise.

The hell with the feminist talk. I want to hear arguments that speaks for this book!
September 19, 2019 at 18:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » jerrynna
I didn´t say you said. I just hear all the time feminine agenda, and when comes down to what it really means to be living the "Real" Matriarchy, it´s a bit different than what people are complaining about. I don´t really even participate in most discussions for the simple reason it´ tends to be a lot of talk and people have their experiences that are unique. Some of us don´t feel the need to to attack men because fortunately, it really what happen through the centuries is not something I experience in the now.

There are both men and women who treat everyone like crap bottom line. Every relationship in general has dominate versus submissive. It´s more I get tired of listening to women complain about men did all this or that through the centuries and I´m the "Victim", and I´m they´re "Slave" when some women even sign up to be the Slave such as in BDSM etc.

It just gets to be a joke, because most women are not enslaved in 2019. Perhaps in selective cultures. Women choose to be where they are in most cultures and relationships.

I´m 48 years old so all of this sounds like "Bullshit" after awhile through the decades. I come from America and had freedom of choice more than most women. I was never lacking anything. And then hear other America women bitch about Tampons. :75:

Women today look for the stupidest things to start a battle about. I can see if it´s something major or life threatening for fighting for rights, but some shit is just stupid.

Like dying your dam arm pits, not shaving your legs, dying your hair, glitter eye brows.

I could go on down the list of some of the dumb ass shit I see online.

Some women just look for an excuse to claim "Feminism". I´m just ranting, because I get sick of listening to it.

Really doesn´t affect my life in a positive or negative way. Usually most stuff they´re talking about doesn´t event touch my life.

I´d be more speaking on breast cancer and other things that really do make a difference then the petty shit I see online sometimes.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »