The 3 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Be Drawn To You, Based On Your Sign

September 10, 2019 at 08:40 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The 3 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Be Drawn To You, Based On Your Sign
Topic :3:

1. Aries (March 21 - April 19):
Libra, Leo, Sagittarius

2. Taurus (April 20 - May 20):
Scorpio, Cancer, Virgo

3. Gemini (May 21 - June 21):
Sagittarius, Aquarius, Virgo

4. Cancer (June 22 - July 22):
Pisces, Capricorn, Gemini

5. Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22):
Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius

6. Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22):
Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn

7. Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22):
Aries, Gemini, Taurus

8. Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21):
Virgo, Taurus, Cancer

9. Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21):
Gemini, Aries, Leo

10. Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19):
Taurus, Cancer, Virgo

11. Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18):
Gemini, Leo, Pisces

12. Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20):
Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio

More description and why in the article:
https://www.bustle.com/p/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 30, 2019 at 22:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You just put it out into the universe, Amdash, and one of your 3 wishes is bound to come true for you.
October 30, 2019 at 20:49
(Aquarius) Amdash
I would also like to see myself a little bit more with a Gemini mail, or a Pisces mail. That or Sagittarius mail. I don’t know why but, I feel like there be some good communications between both the Jim and the pricey side. Instead of tears and don’t know if it would be just with conversations are just straight sex with either or it would be pretty interesting.
October 30, 2019 at 20:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oral sex and Matthew Broderick, a winning combination.

Aries does rule the head and face, so those areas become an erogenous zone for those Aries folk.

Sarah Jessica Parker must be adept at the art of oral sex also.
October 30, 2019 at 19:05
(Aries) ram_goat » emerauxe
still successful celebrity marriage between Aries:Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.

Matt Broderick was the inspiration for the character "Mr Pussy" in SITC..

Maybe that explains it. You´de think that would explain multiple divorces too, but that part never happened.

Ric Ocasek died recently.. who even remembers what Ric Ocasek is famous for?

And Kelly LeBrock?
October 30, 2019 at 18:57
(Gemini) beep
as a gemini sun ive only seem to actually attract mostly VIRGOS aquarius, scorpios and libras....dead.
havent come across any sagittairus men as far as i know hmm
October 30, 2019 at 15:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
https://www.findyourfate.com/compat…

I found the survey findings that the Aries Aries pairing is the most successful very surprising since I could only think of one still successful celebrity marriage between Aries:Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
October 30, 2019 at 14:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Leo/Scorpio, Virgo/Scorpio or Cancer/Virgo combination.
October 29, 2019 at 22:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´ve read another statistical study where only Sun signs were used and the findings were that marriages where the partners were born 2 signs apart, ( the 60 degree sextile aspect), had the best success rate.

The square aspect (3 signs apart) was found to give the most trouble followed by the oposition aspect(6 signs apart).

The sextile gives a measure of compatibility along with the variety of a different element to spice things up; air with fire and earth with water.
October 29, 2019 at 21:52
(Aquarius) nikkia
After thinking back, it´s funny how my major romantic partnerships shook out.

In order: Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus.

I dated 2 Sagittarius´ a Gemini and an Aries for a short time each - they left an impression.
I remember thinking, "Never again."
I´m still thinking the same thing now.
Thanks, but no. I´m good. :5:

My lifelong BFF´s are Capricorn, Taurus, Gemini. Awesome people. Very Blessed.
October 29, 2019 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have yet to meet a Virgo (Sun) that I have been romantically attracted to. I know many Virgo women, and it´s very hit or miss on how we get along. Virgo men drive me insane. Cancers are attracted to me, I think I exude a certain stability that they find appealing. Taureans are my crush, but I don´t seem to attract them (get off your couches!) My best friend is a Taurus, and I have never trusted anyone as thoroughly as I do her. I have quite a bit of Air in my chart, and attract Gemini and Libra often enough- aesthetics, yeah? Though I find Aquarius absolutely fascinating, not romantically. An interesting thread, I enjoy all of the participation.
October 29, 2019 at 20:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Ok, I don´t normally go with these generalizations, but just for fun I´ll play.
Without a doubt the sign that seems to be most attracted to me is Taurus. I don´t think I´ve ever known a Taurus woman whom I didn´t like (at least as a friend.)
October 29, 2019 at 20:12
(Aquarius) Amdash » emerauxe
Well that make up sex definitely didn’t happen there. but sex did kind of fucked things up. My Leo Father was the one that started it.

He cheated twice and his last lover is actually a Libra. It’s funny how Leos and libra‘s are actually getting together very commonly.

And she is a Taurus so she is very spiritual and traditionally Baptist. He actually never really went to church as he became an adult with us but he does have strong spiritual sense Bout Him.
October 29, 2019 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
=====
Fixed signs hate change and are comfortable with what they are used to, and some people are the type that need constant conflict in their relationships to keep it
interesting to them.

Peace and quiet and loving harmony doesn´t do it for them and the fighting leads some of them into having great makeup sex, and they´ll start a fight just to get their juices flowing!.

Mars equals anger that can be channeled into sex.
October 29, 2019 at 19:54
(Aquarius) Amdash » emerauxe
I’m actually going to comment on that and say that you are actually correct the whole fixed sign scenario. My dad is a Leo and my mother is a Taurus they had me a fixed sign Aquarius. And no doubt I bet you if they had stayed together they probably would’ve had a fixed sign Scorpio. Probably. Probably.

And they didn’t really stay together, but I have noticed that too and find it surprisingly interesting and I’m actually quite curious as to why that’s the case.
October 29, 2019 at 19:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You see lots of the fixed signs drawn to each other, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius in various combinations and often marrying their own sign.

My theory on this phenomenon is that since all of these signs are willful and set in their ways to varying degrees that they enjoy the challenge of pushing back at each other to see if they can each win over the other to get their own way.

Without this competition they get bored and lose interest.

Signs they can dominate too easily won´t last in a relationship with them.

You also find the signs that are 5 signs away( the inconjunct or qincunx aspect) are frequently attracted to each other.

Aries-Virgo, Aries-Scorpio, Taurus-Libra, Taurus-Sagittarius, Gemini-Scorpio,
Gemini-Capricorn, Cancer-Sagittarius, Cancer-Aquarius, Leo-Capricorn,
Leo-Pisces, Virgo-Aquarius, Libra-Pisces.
October 29, 2019 at 19:35
(Aquarius) Amdash
Honestly I would have to say that that is currently true except for Leo when it comes to Aquarius. Because I seem to always run into those a lot but for some odd reason they don’t seem to run into me.

Like it’s pretty common for me to run into Leo‘s. But it’s pretty rare for them to run into me. And as far as Pisces and Gemini, it’s actually pretty rare for me to actually run into them. But they are actually one of the things I like the most. Especially considering I have Gemini and mars in Pisces and Venus

And as far as air signs like Gemini and Pisces, I only know like one person each on both of those astrological signs.
October 29, 2019 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa…

Here are statistics gathered on the success and failure of Sun sign marriages.

There is a highly significant correlation that a marriage occurs when partners have the following Sun sign (meaning that there is a lot of attraction):
(Aries Men and Aries Females typically end up in marriages with each other the most, according to statistics
People also tend to statistically often marry someone who is born around their birth sign (same or adjacent zodiac sign).

Male Sun sign Female Sun sign
Aries Aries
Taurus Taurus
Taurus Libra
Gemini Gemini
Leo Aries
Virgo Virgo
Libra Libra
Scorpio Pisces
Sagittarius Sagittarius
Sagittarius Aries
Capricorn Capricorn
Aquarius Aquarius
Pisces Scorpio

When the researchers took the number of divorces between the Sun signs into consideration, the following results showed a highly significant correlation of endurability in marriage:
(Aries men and Aries women who marry have the longest marriages according to statistics.)

Aries Aries
Gemini Taurus
Taurus Cancer
Capricorn Pisces
Pisces Scorpio

The divorce rate was significantly high between the following combinations:
(Aries Men who marry Leo women have the highest divorce rates)

Aries Leo
Gemini Capricorn
Libra Aries
Scorpio Gemini
Sagittarius Gemini
October 1, 2019 at 14:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
anyone? bump! alarm!
September 11, 2019 at 03:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just realized, I slept with every sign at least once. Not sure if I slept with a scorpio though. Hottest match for me is aries, never disappoints. Saggis are hot, loud, nice, I admire them and I always want more than they can give me. Taurus are very sensual and intense, love it. Pisces i tend to fall in love with and idealize the sex but I think in reality it´s not THAT great. Leo is fun and good and I love to tell them. Virgo is a little perv, I like it. Cappis like to prove me something, I´ll take it! I´m so mesmerised by aqua´s personality and mind, after the quicky I feel happy anyway. It´s easy, uncomplicated and fun. Just a little too light for me. Libras turn me on until they don´t anymore. It´s a small opportunity window that opens once in a while, if we get lucky - we get lucky or it´s just friendship. Geminis make me laugh so hard, sometimes I sleep with them just to give something nice back. Cancer likes to submit to me too much but I feel their heart and kindness, mercy fuck.
September 11, 2019 at 02:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SSSSireen
=====
People around you resembling your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs? That is nice. :4:
September 11, 2019 at 01:22
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Virgos sure. I’m sometimes surprised by it. I don’t feel like a have as many Sag and Aqua relations. ? Now Leo and Taurus Suns as well as Pisces moons. Those stick out the most to me.
September 10, 2019 at 23:56
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Helen.Pahlavi
i have a lot of Saturn aspects which is why that happens. The Scorpio thing is because I have Pluto in the 7th. I never understood the Pisces thing.
September 10, 2019 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I do seem to attract Aquarius and Sagittarius a lot yeah but no Virgos (they don´t even seem to notice me) Weird actually if you take my NN and rising in consideration...
September 10, 2019 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
=====
Hmmm, Interesting. Thanks for sharing your experience. I know one couple Gemini-Capricorn. This is only about Sun sign. But it works well in my case.
September 10, 2019 at 09:51
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
As a Gemini Sun, I will say that the women who have shown the most interest in me tend to be Capricorn, Scorpio or Pisces.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »