12. Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20):
Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio

More description and why in the article:
https://www.bustle.com/p/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2019 at 07:45
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » jerrynna
So the article is 100% right, because you´re taking it all.
September 11, 2019 at 03:21
(Scorpio) jerrynna
I just realized, I slept with every sign at least once. Not sure if I slept with a scorpio though. Hottest match for me is aries, never disappoints. Saggis are hot, loud, nice, I admire them and I always want more than they can give me. Taurus are very sensual and intense, love it. Pisces i tend to fall in love with and idealize the sex but I think in reality it´s not THAT great. Leo is fun and good and I love to tell them. Virgo is a little perv, I like it. Cappis like to prove me something, I´ll take it! I´m so mesmerised by aqua´s personality and mind, after the quicky I feel happy anyway. It´s easy, uncomplicated and fun. Just a little too light for me. Libras turn me on until they don´t anymore. It´s a small opportunity window that opens once in a while, if we get lucky - we get lucky or it´s just friendship. Geminis make me laugh so hard, sometimes I sleep with them just to give something nice back. Cancer likes to submit to me too much but I feel their heart and kindness, mercy fuck.
September 11, 2019 at 02:34
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » SSSSireen
People around you resembling your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs? That is nice. :4:
September 11, 2019 at 01:22
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Virgos sure. I’m sometimes surprised by it. I don’t feel like a have as many Sag and Aqua relations. 🤔 Now Leo and Taurus Suns as well as Pisces moons. Those stick out the most to me.
September 10, 2019 at 23:56
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Helen.Pahlavi
i have a lot of Saturn aspects which is why that happens. The Scorpio thing is because I have Pluto in the 7th. I never understood the Pisces thing.
September 10, 2019 at 20:40
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Vanille
Thanks for sharing it. Wondering if all three signs work well for anyone.
September 10, 2019 at 16:48
(Gemini) Vanille
I do seem to attract Aquarius and Sagittarius a lot yeah but no Virgos (they don´t even seem to notice me) Weird actually if you take my NN and rising in consideration...
September 10, 2019 at 15:10
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Iroquois Pliskin
Hmmm, Interesting. Thanks for sharing your experience. I know one couple Gemini-Capricorn. This is only about Sun sign. But it works well in my case.
September 10, 2019 at 09:51
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
As a Gemini Sun, I will say that the women who have shown the most interest in me tend to be Capricorn, Scorpio or Pisces.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »