No planets in 5th house

May 11, 2019 at 06:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

No planets in 5th house
Romance has been literally impossible for me, but I literally have no planets in my 5th house.

So I wonder if this is why.
One told me that, and quote, "if by repulsive, you mean you have no romantic spark, then yes".
This was a few weeks or a month ago, don´t remember.
But this one had the gall to still want to keep the friendship, after an insult like that.

And I think of this song while I speak
Metallica Fade to Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Edit: In Whole Sign chart, Pluto is in my 5th house, rather than 4th house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 14, 2019 at 17:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Seems to be an Aries or first house theme, in any that have been good to me.
May 14, 2019 at 11:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Another culture and matriarchy? I happen to be a submissive, and I am most attracted to foreigners....
Now I know why.
May 14, 2019 at 11:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say it’s not having planets in the 5th house that is creating the issue. Fire signs are usually the dharma you’ve collected in past lives and possibly karma as well, but I believe Sag would give your more opportunity than not opportunity.
3rd house with Chiron in Libra and the North Node Libra would have an impact on relationships. You’re evolving into the Libra, and exiting the selfish Aries, so you’re learning to have more fruitful relationships, but Chiron is the key to your soul in this area. As you go through life you gain knowledge, wisdom, and insight into relationships in the 3rd house.
Air element is also Kama, which is what you desire and want, not always what you necessarily need.
You have South Node Aries in the 9th house which is in opposition of your Libra. You have people like me that come in from past life perhaps, with Aries in Chiron and educate you on whatever you’re learning at the moment. Saturn in Retrograde, mastering what you didn’t accomplish before.
With Aquarius in your 7th house, most likely you will have a partner from a difference culture, or possibly even move to another culture which is Matriarchy with Cancer in the 12th house.
10th House is your marriage partner, and you have no planets there either. This may be where you’ve already mastered relationships in certain ways, so your soul intentions may not be focused directly on relationships this life-time involving Career and Fame, or Marriage in the Public Eye.
It may be a more private life with your planets on the bottom.
Jupiter in Capricorn would be a significator perhaps you might have some luck in your Jupiter Return next year.
May 13, 2019 at 05:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
I don´t believe I understand what you are saying.
May 13, 2019 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » thankedbloom
=====
Whole sign is spot on then.
Love is a very Plutonian thing for me, add the fact that I am Scorpio, and there is no experience more intense for me. Boxing and muay thai are not nearly as intense for me as love. If that paints a picture.
May 12, 2019 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have Saturn Opposing Venus, Saturn being a malefic, it restricts your capacity for love. However, Venus is in Libra and so is in its own domicile. Perhaps you have some troubles now but I think in some time you´ll likely have success in finding love. Also If you use whole sign houses, Pluto is in your 5th house, so when approaching romance and pleasure you might have a frightful experience with all the Pluto significations. If you want to still use placidus, Having an empty house isn´t negative usually, you might just not have an emphasis in this area of life, also it means you don´t have any sort of particular slant to your 5th house, (if you had venus you would experience romance and pleasure in a venusian loving way, if Mars, it would be more aggressive and assertive etc.) However, with Whole sign, Pluto would be there in that case, and you would experience the 5th in a plutonian way perhaps. Hope this helps you think about it !
May 12, 2019 at 14:05
(Gemini) stigmí » David Evans
When I am sad, when i have bad day, sky is bleeding :61:

I understand you, but its about will not about searching offender. I am sure you will go through : )

(Maybe could be good in this topic "ask for help" - to be able to ask for help, not just expect...)
May 12, 2019 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Let her know how every fiber of your being ACHES for her touch!
If you choke on words, write your unrestricted lust for her down on paper, give her a hug, give it to her, and quickly kiss her on the cheek or shoulder. Don´t ask, just do it.
Allow your face to blush pure red, enjoy that warmth, as you give her a kiss, or express your desire for that to her. In words, or a note.
May 12, 2019 at 08:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omgg this made me blush right... "Just kiss her" yeah I can´t "just" do that I have 0 confidence when it comes to that stuff... She kissed me on her b-day actually... Idk if that meant anything... I wanna feel it again but there´s no way I can just do that, she´s shy too and it´s a miracle we got close at all... But yeah I discussed this with 1BC as well, the situation will remain awkward if we both have that mindset of "I´m too shy, she should make a move first"
May 11, 2019 at 18:16
=====
Fair point, one extra hurdle in your case.
You aint wrong there.
If she misses you, that is a good sign. When you see her, ask to hold her I suggest. Like after work or something. Go somewhere private and just kiss for a very long time. Let her know how much you crave her, especially since she MISSES you. Make each time you see each other be packed with meaning.
May 11, 2019 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
But my self worth is extremely high. How many 22 year olds have their own place in America? Often they have a roommate.
I take very good care of myself, and put myself first.
I used to be the selfless moron.
I definitely see exactly how that causes shit relationships.
May 11, 2019 at 18:11
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Gay, bi, doesn´t matter, still a minority... Straight people already have the struggles of crushes not liking them back or already taken crushes... Us gays have an extra struggle: straight crushes. Or still in the closet crushes... I had a crush on a closeted bi woman once... Just when I accepted I couldn´t have her and forced myself to move on, she came out. But too late, I had just lost interest...

My current crush is rather vague/mysterious about her sexuality, but all the signs of her being into me are there... So I don´t worry about that. Just that things were going so well between us but then she got mad at me for taking a promotion at work... Meaning, I now work in a different department, and no longer with her... She no longer seems mad, rather sad, said she misses me but doesn´t do anything about it... Neither do I lol we´re basically each others clones and in such situations that doesn´t help...
May 11, 2019 at 17:49
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a solid understanding to what you`re going through, my love life is messed up badly. I decided to dedicate more time to learning relationships astrology because of this. I am determined to understand this subject better. Sure enough it`s been enlightening so far. I am at the point where i have given up trying to find someone to be with, once i did oddly enough i feel relieved of that burden. Now i`m not saying i don`t want or need a relationship, because i do, i just put it on hold until i come to understand myself better. Having issues with self worth seems to be the main cause for bad relationships, or none at all. This is the conclusion i came up with so far. This is for everyone, not just me.
May 11, 2019 at 16:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Don´t worry, there is more.
Chiron in Libra 3rd, conjuncting my Fortune in the same.
And in my Libra 3rd Stellium.....
I am actually that guy who is literally incapable of romance, but is cursed with wanting it more than anything.
Based on how meaningless it is to those who get it, like people are just toys to them or something, even when I do finally get it, I will probably be left. Or be forced to withdraw. (I ain´t being used, I want a partner, not a leech)

Sounds like you get my situation then.
Unfortunately it has taken me almost 7 years to adapt and accept that reality. So my expectations have to be high, or I get hurt, again, and again, and again.....

It is so bad, that I have had to abandon my emotions and morals regarding these things, and proceed with pure logic. To solve a problem that I still don´t fully understand.
Then again, this generation is the "always positive thinking" one.
I don´t fit in, I don´t belong. I sense an issue with my generation.
Might have to wait 4 years, when the very next one is old enough. Their perception will likely naturally see what is wrong with my generation´s line of "thinking" (pretty sure that is white powder at this point.)
May 11, 2019 at 15:57
=====
There are alot of bisexual women though, if that provides any encouragement. Though I am sure you have tried that until you are blue in the face.
I got lilith in 12th. And Leo.
May 11, 2019 at 15:46
(Libra) leorising
Whole signs I have Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th, and uranus in same sign and house, mars in aquarius in 7th, Aries in 9th (my north node)! I am waiting for this miracle happen in my life, I hope my Jupiter in piscies in 8th help me . One fortune teller said that there is a man for me! I am waiting for this
May 11, 2019 at 14:51
=====
"So no planets in the 5th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house"

Me neither!! Only Lilith in 8th. And I´m very unlucky in love, too. Also people with Cap ascendant struggle with (physical) intimacy... I´m technically on the asexual spectrum so yeah... And gay, meaning it´s already much harder to find someone.
May 11, 2019 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The ruler of 5th in 6th house is a tough one to have for romantic pursuits, actually for anything. 6th house is a declining house, not a ´nice´ house at all basically. You have some unfortunate combinations for relationships. You have Uranus in your 7th, damn! another problem, but if you focus on what you want in a partner and pursue that, no more putting your energy into people that don`t like you. Have high standards, Uranus loves that.
May 11, 2019 at 11:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:27:
May 11, 2019 at 10:29
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » EL0
:15: :15:
May 11, 2019 at 09:56
=====
What happens when you are sad?
What happens when you have a bad day? Do you all the sudden become wrong for wanting comfort, from those who supposedly care about you!?
May 11, 2019 at 09:48
=====
I learned what happens when I don´t.
May 11, 2019 at 09:34
(Gemini) stigmí » David Evans
Thats right in half that its your right to expecting give in return and care about you.
Second part is that there is always fact of how you treat with yourself - how you care of yourself and how you give yourself in return. Because when we are happy, we know that we can care and dont need give expectations on others..
Yes you should take care of your resources and emotional*
May 11, 2019 at 09:27
=====
My love is conditional, because I have limited amounts to share, and I have experienced what happens, when I run out.... I stop loving myself at that point. Then proceed to want death, I will never do that to myself again. So my love must be conditional, for the sake of myself. My own well being. Only a limitless God could love unconditionally, and not run out of love to give.
May 11, 2019 at 09:23
=====
Why would I give to someone who doesn´t give in return?
Why would I care about someone who does not care about me?

My resources are limited, including emotional.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »