Should I stay where I am?

April 27, 2019 at 17:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Should I stay where I am?
I wonder if I should find my love here in CZ or go abbroad. I´m think this for years but I frequently change my mind. It´s nice here but I miss something. I feel with my Cancer rising I need a home but I also miss the sea and more rain.. My life number is 5 so yes I like travel and change.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 17, 2019 at 22:01
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
astroseek visigoths coming to your city...

but wait.. relative to me YOU live all over the world :4: :4:

I live in my homeland :4: :4:

yours is the exotic one..
June 17, 2019 at 21:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++It´s nice here but I miss something. I feel with my Cancer rising I need a home but I also miss the sea and more rain +++

Your own "feeling home or at home" is mercury in your chart, who rules your 4th house. Mercury in pisces definitely needs the near of water and the sea, if not and constantly missing - with mercury squaring your neptune in 6th house - health issues could otherwise be an answer or advice from your own soul, reminding you of your own needs and desires. Mercury trines your jupiter in cancer, who is ruler of your health house. The both are a good team working for you and to get you "on the (your) road".

End of november this year you will think about it again, then your mercury is transited by jupiter.
June 16, 2019 at 21:27
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
You don´t like snow, skiing? Mountains? I loved Austria, mountains.. People are so lucky here, they live all over the world! We must visit each other or have some parties :4:
June 16, 2019 at 21:26
better month than February for travel, at least in the northern hemisphere..
June 16, 2019 at 21:00
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
I think you wrote it on the forums before. Interesting life stories. We should maybe put them in relationship astrology forum and with dates so maybe our exes will come and haunt us :4:
June 16, 2019 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Saturn in Virgo (2008) on Second Life. Funny my Virgo Pluto is in the 2nd house. Ha ha! And met him on a sim at a wedding I believe on New Years (Capricorn Mercury) in 6th house, and Uranus in Pisces in the 8th house. I dated his best friend first (Libra Pluto, Cancer Sun), and dumped me off with my partner Capricorn Sun, Virgo Pluto). Kind of a funny story.
June 16, 2019 at 20:42
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
OMG ? like a VR game at home and you were both early adopters?
June 16, 2019 at 20:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Spim O'hara
July it is, you got me ;-)
June 16, 2019 at 20:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t think you have to move. lol I always used to hear people say, you have to get out of your house, because they´re not going to come knocking on your door. In my case I was at home on the internet, and met him on a Virtual Reality game, and five years later moved to Europe.
June 16, 2019 at 20:11
(Leo) Spim O'hara
I have the same ascendant as you and I must say that I have years with the same thought of whether or not to move from my native country where I currently live, I have traveled abroad several times and I feel that I could get used to living in another country. although I do not have planets in 9, Neptune ruler of 9th house is in Sagittarius in house 6, squaring my venus in house 3, and jupiter the Jupiter coregent is in 4th house in conjunct to cusp and squaring my ascendant in cancer, maybe for that reason I like them a lot foreigners and the idea of ​​forming a family abroad or with a foreigner. having venus in house 9 is what makes you want to move and look for love in another country .. we also share urano in scorpio and in the same house 5, maybe you take the courage to move in this next opposition of uranus in taurus to your Uranus in native scorpio. And the activation of your ascending / descending axis with these eclipses of July.
April 30, 2019 at 08:31
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Huh? :63: I wouldn´t dare teaching you! Just writing what I love about it! :75: :75: But maybe my Saturn in Virgo comes over like that? :61:

Besides, I guess I want everybody else to know how great it is here! Isn´t it?
April 30, 2019 at 03:35
temperance part II.

Should get you 2/3 of the way through 2019...

I have only had 1 tower cycle in my lifetime, about a year ago, and it was
bad in the worst of ways, so I don´t put my own experience out there as representative of anything, generally. It´s coming around again for me in about 1.5 years so we´ll see how it is the second time around. At least then
I will have 2 data points to compare.

Temperance card periods, on the other hand I have had over and over all through
my life. An amalgamation of some of the more recent ones from the past 10 years would be something like this- it feels kind of like a "rest" period, in as much as I found myself "stuck" in situations, but they were at least mostly new situations. A few times old situations, but maybe 5% of the time. The big lesson in the midst of being "stuck" in a place or situation was to learn to do things differently- try things out. Not in radical ways, but by small tweaking and fiddling to get it "just right". It´s harder than it sounds, and you´ll see this when your specific testing situation materializes. I didn´t feel huge forward motion. I felt stuck. But the cycle works it´s slow magic. Perhaps look back to things that emerge in your current "tower" cycle and see if maybe the "temperance" cycle is perhaps not a practice time to reassess or learn anew something revealed in the previous cycle. These were very "jupiterian" feeling cycles for me, involving very Sag/Jupiter themes. Learning, philosophy, open mindedness- forced at times.

Right now is a temperance cycle for me, too. And after that, my 2019 period II is the hermit, and period III for me is Justice.. 11/2. We´ll see how it goes.

Temperance never felt like rushed cycles. The pace was so draggingly slow at times it didn´t seem like temperance at all, but the other side of that was that you had ample time. All the time in the world it sometimes seemed. Less slow than Hanged Man 12/3 cycles though, of which I have also had many. Talk about dragging time.. Temperance is a rocket ride by comparison. Keep the slow nature of the time in mind if boredom with the pace of things turns your thoughts to travel abroad again, or whatever thoughts & feelings the boredom of the cycle drives you to. All things are good, just be sure to ask yourself if this or that course of action serves the purpose of the cycle well or badly.

2018/III for me was wheel of fortune and boy did it live up to that...

2017 for me was I. Wheel of Fortune/II Tower/III Hermit. A very rough year. Only the negatives
seemed to come forth for me. Thanks, pluto transits to my Cap ASC...

2015/16 equally bad. Thankfully, that is all in the past now, but check to see how
your astrology transits align with what numerology shows for you.

Tarot/astrology & numerology all mutually reflect eachother to some degree. They fill
in eachother´s gaps, somewhat.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 30, 2019 at 03:13
period II. Temperance..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2019 at 23:09
>>I must admit I feel much more at home with people from abroad! This is really >>weird. So thanks for asking this!

Interesting, Why?

>>I wish Czech people the best.. They are great allthough a bit pessimistic and >>lack self confidence.

Good observation.
April 29, 2019 at 22:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why do you teaching me about Prague? I lived in that city for almost two years. The capital was calling me ´my lord´ for sure. Now the other city is worshipping me, and maybe the next one in future.
April 29, 2019 at 21:20
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
> That is why you registered on astro-seek, don´t you? To find love.

Eh.. Good question! You got me there for a minute. Actually no, I joined najdise.cz because it was very readable and sure it was great you could test how good your match was. I tried that and I met a few women and I could establish that the system really worked, which was amazing. Even though it was strange you could definitely feel the interactions. Then there was Astro-Seek which was the international version. I must admit I feel much more at home with people from abroad! This is really weird. So thanks for asking this!

> You have already excellent cartography lines in both Czechia and The Netherlands.
> Mercury conj. MC running through CZE

I did study here.. Prague is an amazing city with regards to science, Einstein was here, Kafka. There´s the astrological clock... It´s beautiful.

> South Node conj IC runnung through NED

Home Pisces, 4th house hmm Holland was great to be in as a kid, it´s really safe.. I wouldn´t like it in Prague maybe however I loved meeting kids around their country houses. Prague has been losing friendships actually. I studied also in Plzen but the uni wasn´t so good, I loved the people though.

>I also noticed you have got North Node on IC and South Node on MC. This exact meridian line MC - IC with Nodes is very important for your life purpose and must be fulfilled regardless of love.

There was an astro map with those lines.. I remember Mercury as going through Prague.. Which one did you use?

> Looking at your sidereal chart with additional settings I noticed also Venus opposite True Black Moon Lilith (lunar apogee), and Moon-Chiron-Saturn connected. So all together it plays out in emotional and love life difficulties.

This is very true, Moon-Chiron-Saturn are all in earth signs, I really like that stability. I actually really need it but don´t have it. I seems part of my goal. The Chiron utopian visions places a lot of respondsibility (Sun in 10th house) which I´m not sure is so good to focus on. I feel I should focus on myself then things I cannot change.

>Generally, Venus´ lines and Jupiter´s lines are the best places for traveling, living there, finding love .... and other things your natal chart suggest.

Well funny enough I really like Portuguese and Venus is almost touching Portugal IIRC. But Jupiter, I have to find that map.

> But, .... in your case, it is going to be a partner of Venus, TBML, Moon, Chiron, Saturn. Such things will be likely revealed .... in your partner´s natal chart .... and/or her location.

This sounds as finding a partner at work!

> I also find interesting that Czech lands (mainly Bohemia, Moravia, Silesia) were traditionally symbolized with Leo symbolism, both in heraldics and astrology. Heraldics can be a coincidence, as most European nations claimed either eagle or lion. Anyway, Leo sidereal star constellation.
https://babel.mml.ox.ac.uk/naughton…
https://astrologyking.com/constella…

Pluto in the 4th house and yes I wish Czech people the best.. They are great allthough a bit pessimistic and lack self confidence.
April 29, 2019 at 20:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is why you registered on astro-seek, don´t you? To find love.

You have already excellent cartography lines in both Czechia and The Netherlands.
Mercury conj. MC running through CZE
South Node conj IC runnung through NED

I also noticed you have got North Node on IC and South Node on MC. This exact meridian line MC - IC with Nodes is very important for your life purpose and must be fulfilled regardless of love.

Looking at your sidereal chart with additional settings I noticed also Venus opposite True Black Moon Lilith (lunar apogee), and Moon-Chiron-Saturn connected. So all together it plays out in emotional and love life difficulties.

Generally, Venus´ lines and Jupiter´s lines are the best places for traveling, living there, finding love .... and other things your natal chart suggest.

But, .... in your case, it is going to be a partner of Venus, TBML, Moon, Chiron, Saturn. Such things will be likely revealed .... in your partner´s natal chart .... and/or her location.

I also find interesting that Czech lands (mainly Bohemia, Moravia, Silesia) were traditionally symbolized with Leo symbolism, both in heraldics and astrology. Heraldics can be a coincidence, as most European nations claimed either eagle or lion. Anyway, Leo sidereal star constellation.
https://babel.mml.ox.ac.uk/naughton…
https://astrologyking.com/constella…
April 29, 2019 at 20:18
It does make sense, a lot in fact. Have a good lunch and thank you my friend!
April 29, 2019 at 20:16
Awesome Ram, I´m grateful. I don´t know why but somehow you feel like the saviour for today!

Maybe that is why I came back. Something was drawing me. I was watching
all this time to see if the idiocy level in here increased or decreased.
A few weeks ago it was too high for me, I was fed up with it.

The idiocy & stupidity level seem to have dropped enough. Strangely
a few of the younger posters have gone quiet too. Always the young causing the problems. Too emotional. Too inexperienced in life generally
to be good for much but listening, silently which they never seem capable of at any rate.

You have to steer carefully with this stuff too. It is easy to while away your life thinking that oh this period advises inaction so I will
sit on my ass for 4 months until the next period arrives. Careful with that thinking. You still need to do things, just consider them in light of what numbers etc. indicate. There is still free will in the universe. You just have to be circumspect and thoughtful about things,
then act.
April 29, 2019 at 20:12
>Add life lesson number + personal year to get period II number,
5+9=14=5?

Period II= 5+9= 14= 14/5 Temperance

Period III= 9= 9= The Hermit

Maybe more pics in a few. Making lunch right now. Only had coffee this morning for breakfast. I need to eat something..

Odd year periods for you. None particularly great for travel. More aligned for a year of inner realizations & consolidation. Temperance is
the best travel card/number of the 3, but that is really just lukewarm
in this regard. And all this in a 9 year...

Kinda seeming like develop inner change & resources closer to home or dealing with that which is established in your life already. 9 is summing up, finishing. So is the hermit. Hermit seems like a glum card, but it can
also be like going to work the day before a national holiday.. nobody´s mind is really on work, everyone knows they get the next 3-4 days off, so there is a kind of restedness and satifaction and acceptance of what is and a hopeful excited expectation of the weekend that is to come. Not as gloomy a card as it can seem. Just don´t show up on the friday before a holiday weekend expecting to start new ambitious projects. Understand nobody´s mind is really on work, you just show up for a few hours to make sure nothing that is already established goes awry, then at 4pm everyone moves forward on to a joyful long weekend of fun or whatever.

Think of it like that.. Tower is like a big project that is due, stress trouble, Temperance, project submitted, clean up minor fixes & details, and finally, Hermit.. the friday before the long holiday weekend.

I guess that also makes hermit a somewhat lukewarm travel card, slightly cooler than temperance. Not a period for new starts, but a time to ride out old things to their completion in expectation of the next good new thing that is soon to come...

If that makes any sense. ok time to eat lunch.
April 29, 2019 at 20:01
Awesome Ram, I´m grateful. I don´t know why but somehow you feel like the saviour for today! :62: :32: :81:
April 29, 2019 at 19:57
>I´m thinking no on the move out of country. At least for now.

Oddly I don´t feel the strength to make changes but I feel things must end.

Like I said, the energy of the Tower will find YOU.
No need to move anywhere..

Like the appontment in Samarra...

https://www.k-state.edu/english/…

Just be ready to do the needed and beneficial changes when the time
arrives. Not as easy as it sounds. It sounds so simple saying it here,
but my Tower period was anything but pleasant or easy. But it does end, and the needed changes do happen when they should.
April 29, 2019 at 19:56
>Add life lesson number + personal year to get period II number,
5+9=14=5?

>and Soul number to personal year to get period III number..

It seems to be 9 but I wanted to change my name.. Funny..

I have two ways I can change it, it would either be 5 or 11/2. 5 would be more my roots and 11/2 harmony. Sounds I should go for the latter.. A good compromise..
April 29, 2019 at 19:54
16/7

1+6 = 7

not all numbers have a / to them...
only numbers over 9

higher/lower octave.. like mars for aries & scorp
or mecury for gemini & virgo..

it´s like "co-rulership" in astrology..

in numerology it´s higher/lower octave. occasionally described
this way in astr. circles. occasionally.
April 29, 2019 at 19:50
>I´m thinking no on the move out of country. At least for now.

Oddly I don´t feel the strength to make changes but I feel things must end.

>Maybe focus instead on realizations and making abstract things more concrete & clear in your mind. Act on those things later on, once they
become clearer.

So yes, time to finish things.

>2019 + (age) 40 = 2059
>2059 = 16/7

16/7?? 16 I get but 7? And this would mean everyone from 1979 is in this year. No I don´t find that very logical. But sure it can be a different numerology, it´s a different calculation for sure.

For example my life number is 5 (30+3+1979), 5+2019=17=8, but 30+3+2019=9 Go figure.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »