Another confused question

July 31, 2022 at 14:24 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Another confused question
When you start seeing someone and like them a lot, do you check the synastries, composites and so?

For me it’s hard not to check, but I end up analyzing way too much. And doubting all together. I think I stop giving it a chance even, if I see too many “red flags”.

Would it be wise step to end something, just because u know relationship won’t be long lasting and will end anyway?
I mean is it smart to use your astrology knowledge to save heartache? Or is it actually stupid and thinking u know better, than what’s destined for u? And that way you create only more problems.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 1, 2022 at 20:56
(Pisces) Tina95
I think it depends.

I use astrology even in friendships. Not for judging but just to understand them better and how things can look like.

The key to stop overthinking is to see it as a tool - ONE tool of many possible tools.

To end something just because of astrology seems not that smart to me, but if you already felt like something was "off" astrology can help you understanding what it was and therefore makes the decision easier for you.

Also use it to understand your needs better and the ones of the other person. See if they can match, talk about it.

Just distance from using it to "look into the future". This is just not possible. You always need to consider the environment from them, their indididual situation etc.

So, in general, I absolutely would recommend using it for everyone, just know how to handle it :) Because in the end, we are all humans, we will never know everything. Just use it as a tool and be open for surprises if things turn out differently :)
August 1, 2022 at 20:37
(Gemini) stigmí » LotusStar
Yes I have it same :74:
August 1, 2022 at 17:06
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
life is short it won´t wait for you, if you just sit there the future could catch up with you, don´t be afraid to take risks... even if you get hurt, disappointed or rejected for taking risks for love, it´s still worth it and even you I would say that it is one of the most delicious risks you can take... imagine the prize, love with all its spectrum, it is really magical, don´t you think so? a bit of vertigo, emotion, adventure, to name just a few sensations
August 1, 2022 at 15:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » stigmí
"you just want to avoid something that is hurtful, but to open love is sometimes very hurtful - what a paradox...".

Exactly this.

And I think when you fall in love, you can´t help it. Even the bad aspects can´t change your mind. I have Saturn conjunct Venus with someone I´m crazy about. I wouldn´t chose this, I know there´s a risk it could hurt me, but it´s a risk I am willing to take. I look at his chart and see many reasons I could talk myself out of it but I just can´t.
August 1, 2022 at 11:38
(Gemini) stigmí » 11
To be vulnerable does not mean to be destroyed.

You are pisces, you have great capacity to be very vulnerable, but also to open your heart widely and love unconditionaly.
There is maybe some issue with “what can hurt you and why”

I think it means to have open heart for everything that mind makes bad or good...thats just our judgging...

And it means not to allow someone hurt you, but to understand our borders in both ways...
August 1, 2022 at 11:03
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Yes, thanks! I understand, what you mean.
August 1, 2022 at 11:00
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
then you risk other heartbreaks as you described

i see only 2 options

either you go in with no fear cause hey, why the fuck not - you are in the end only one that breaks your own heart by giving power to those that wrongs you.

Or you get to know the person and you will try to create love and not riding its waves.

:37:
August 1, 2022 at 10:50
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
"You should date in a way where you would trully get to now the person."

and if it not happens that way? :D
August 1, 2022 at 10:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
"since how we feel given moment changes so quick..
Also feeling good with someone, especially in beginning stages, can have some illusionary effects. Too good to be true. That´s why those r called rosy periods or pink glasses."

you answered yourself ...
You should date in a way where you would trully get to know the person.

If you get to know the other person and some problems arise later, then those are the problems that may not be only the others person fault.
And thats okay too.

August 1, 2022 at 10:41
(Pisces) 11 » stigmí
"open love is sometimes very hurtful - what a paradox..."

maybe I´m going through this lesson now. :18:

"How can you be sure, that you can read your future from synastry? Or if you will meet someone with good aspects you will have great life?"

I can´t be sure, that´s why the doubts.

"I realy dont think so with this mindset...because you are looking for some perfect life without challenges"

Not life without challanges, it is not the same as saving heart being broken in pieces. We all have different capacities, how deep we allow feelings to influence us. Some are being more sensitive than others.
I wouldn´t think someone is doing wrong by protecting themselves more, if they are more vulnerable. Like imagine animal kingdom and those being more harmless or a pray, a rabbit, they will hide, be cautious, avoid things. It´s instinctive thing to protect yourself, if you know well from experience your capacities and how much you can endure.
August 1, 2022 at 10:35
(Gemini) stigmí » pluto°rising
:15:
August 1, 2022 at 10:29
(Gemini) stigmí
I have it very simple and also very complicated and thats why I cant be saved x)
Of course I check synastry and everything when I have possibility and time to analyze. But in contact I am different. I think relationships are another story. I do not use my mind this way so much unfortunatelly ^^ I feel with my whole system and react to this. When I finally understand, I understand another ways than mind. Thats how I grow and live. And I am some way grateful that I live it in my body, not in mind. And thats also my opo mercury/neptune.....

But your case....i dont think so that it is smart, you just want to avoid something that is hurtful, but to open love is sometimes very hurtful - what a paradox...
How can you be sure, that you can read your future from synastry? Or if you will meet someone with good aspects you will have great life?
I realy dont think so with this mindset...because you are looking for some perfect life without challenges and it is also paradox because only this thought is one big battle...
August 1, 2022 at 10:29
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
why brand clothes?
I don´t think I look at them as items. I just try to be aware of my capacity to endure heartbreaks.

"Do not think about the future but think about how you feel with then in a present moment.
- those are just some basic rules"

what you mean by that? since how we feel given moment changes so quick..
Also feeling good with someone, especially in beginning stages, can have some illusionary effects. Too good to be true. That´s why those r called rosy periods or pink glasses.
You give it time, to know a person better, when this phase ends, reality hits, you´re already attached too deep to save heartache.

"Maybe you should change the way you date partners or where you meet them."

I don´t think it will change the kind of energy I attract. As I said, it would come only from changing myself.
August 1, 2022 at 09:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
you are writing about relationship as some "brand clothes"
But i think you mean it innocently but it came out from you in a different way.
anyway

Firstly you should not look at potential partners as some projects or items.
Do not think about the future but think about how you feel with then in a present moment.
- those are just some basic rules

Maybe you should change the way you date partners or where you meet them.

I do not believe there is some magic wall that will let you go to your dream relationship when you "finish" karma

I believe you are holding yourself back from your dream relationship by not acknowledging the fact that love is like a child.
it does not have to make you happy all the time, important is that it is still there and that you share it with someone you want to share it with.

Do not view love as a drug that you can choose.

August 1, 2022 at 09:32
(Scorpio) Graham » 11
"Yes, everyone has their story, and we can listen. But when to u allow someone to change our destiny?
Or your message is - open heart to everyone?"

The message is "open-ears and open-mind mind to every relationship/interaction with another".

We allow others to change our destiny if/when mindful consideration of the feedback received from them reveals a need to change our destiny.
August 1, 2022 at 08:26
(Pisces) 11 » Graham
Yes, everyone has their story, and we can listen. But when to u allow someone to change our destiny?
Or your message is - open heart to everyone?
August 1, 2022 at 08:20
(Scorpio) Graham
"Would it be wise step to end something, just because u know relationship won’t be long lasting and will end anyway"

Every relationship has a purpose.

Engage with ... "and LISTEN to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story." (Desiderata).
August 1, 2022 at 08:13
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
I agree, that I have too little astrology knowledge to decide destinies. I think that´s why this post was created. Out of doubts.

But about that thing you say about attracting similar energies. It is so true. Only when you are aware of it, it becomes torturing, if you want to "fix the karma" to attract something "better". Like you want to skip lessons, just because u understand them on paper, theoretically.
Give me next level already :144:

Do I need to humble myself.

I don´t enjoy much the energies I attract, I see, how they affect my life, I study those patterns. I want to avoid them. It becomes like a bad joke, reminds of that movie Groundhog Day, same things repeat over and over, until I will change and better myself.
August 1, 2022 at 08:07
(Pisces) 11 » Anthony19
Yes, that´s true. Like walterbenjamin mentioned, if we know what we want and need for ourselves, it become easier to select and accept.

And the less romantic links maybe are in ways less complicated, just because, how sober it can be. But passions, feelings create so much confusion and doubts.
August 1, 2022 at 08:02
(Pisces) 11 » LiamXZ
it is good, that goes smooth for u. and natural.. again, too much overthink and mental interference is unnatural?
August 1, 2022 at 07:59
(Pisces) 11 » RamKrishn108
"There is another serious problem teenagers facing nowadays. Teenagers engage in online ways of interaction and when this happens body thinks that it has to act and prepares biologically by secretion etc. But after long time of online interaction body comes to understanding that there is no real interaction so the quality of its secretion and preparation will be lost. Real problem comes when there is a real interaction physically where lot of challenge creates hollow both in male and female. So its really becoming tricky as technology advances."

And you just touched a very confusing topic. :D I guess, modern world problems. Online environment is so unnatural in ways, right? Mostly mentally stimulating. Could this be just a phase we live in or really the new natural.
but idk how it can be natural, if it can be destroyed so quick and like the illusionary curtain falls suddenly and everyone realizes, how much detached they was from what´s real.
But then again we have so much knowledge, that it will be repaired again and again and advanced. So I guess it´s the new normal
August 1, 2022 at 07:51
(Pisces) 11 » RamKrishn108
Being aware of time, dignities, transits, it is not always helping for me.
I could be aware, but when something happens, I´m just thinkin - oh, here it goes, this is that transit I saw last night. And like it´s outside my influence, it just happens.

That´s why I´m thinking, how much should I intervene or try to stop things, that are just happening in harmony with current energies and transits.
August 1, 2022 at 07:47
(Pisces) 11 » Saraaa.
Yes, Saraaa, I agree. Overthinking is a way to self sabotage.
August 1, 2022 at 04:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I would highly recomend my recommendations i am about to write you,

Do not check your boyfriends charts.
If you did till now then do not feel guilty but stop with it.

You are not flawless astrologer, nobody is and you can understand some parts of persons chart badly and then decide thanks to your own mistake.

Not all "bad" placements create "bad" reality you would assume they would and vice versa.

When it comes to destiny and stuff, i believe we gravitate to certain type of people thanks to our own charts and you basically manifest those people to your own life - in other words you might end up with the same person but with different face.

Many women went through my life but there is only one certain type of woman that shine above every other for me and that i choose to be with.

Maybe we gravitate towards certain partners because we have some karma to have with them and to complete with them.

So i believe that person meets and mates with his/hers partner/s that are really similar but have different face over and over again.

No person and relationship is perfect and its not about finding the best partner cause that is imposible but to create a best enviroment for two people that wants to share future and goals in life.

July 31, 2022 at 22:08
(Pisces) Anthony19
Don´t get confused by the modern idea of love and romance to relationships.

Love and Romance(Sex)= Mars and Venus 2nd, 5th & 8th house matters Leo/Scorpio

Relationships= 7th house Venus Jupiter and Saturn.

A lot of time they have no connection or very little connection in relationships.

I don´t mean to be harsh. But a lot of marriages are not very romantic.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »