What venus sign are you most compatiable with?

April 25, 2022 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) yyyys
What venus sign are you most compatiable with?
This is just for fun!

Tell me your personal preferences and such!

:76:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 20, 2022 at 14:17
(Leo) Anni23 » Owlmate
Oh no, I just meant with your Venus. Water is compatible with earth. Fire clashes with water, I’ve read this a few places

Your sun is another matter, I don’t know if that matters so much

Overall element compatibility makes more sense though, + Venus and the moon
May 19, 2022 at 20:33
(Capricorn) sullenxx
I have an aqua venus, which is weird on me IMO. It´s the only air sign i have so it´s very much difficult to understand, that part of myself. I am married to a Gemini venus, which to my knowledge is the best fit for me. I also feel like I get along well with Sag venus. I need the different/weird/strangeness - I want to be friends with them also, while being in the relationship/marriage. I have a water moon so I love the touchy-feely, even while being a bit aloof in love, or showing love. My Gemini venus does seem to want the touchy feely stuff too, but he´s like me, where it´s around certain times. I just feel like I need it a little more than he does, or it means a little more to me because of the water i have in my chart lol. I´ll also admit that while I don´t particularly like the idea of polygamy for myself, I can see how it could fulfill me (having multiple husbands for instance) I´d love that stimulation of having a variety of men I am attracted to, loving me. (no pun intended).

I´ll also add that I don´t know why but I could never quite get the water venus people. Even having that watery moon in myself, I just don´t understand the way they need to be loved lol. It´s like too much. And I myself, am too much.
May 19, 2022 at 17:38
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
I do identify with my Venus in Gemini. I am attracted to variety. I also am really into Air and Fire signs.
May 19, 2022 at 16:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think I´m not getting it.
I said Virgo Venus hypotizing a compatibility with my Venus, which is in Pisces.
Maybe a naif solution, I sincerely don´t know...
I´m still learning how to ´mesure´ affinities in astro charts and that one Venus matter is really interesting.
If Pisces Venus is more daydreamer, I think Virgo Venus is way more pragmatic and exclusive, which could mean a complementary role in a relationship.
Did you mean my Sun Sign by saying "fire"?

PS. Moreover, the only experience I have with a Virgo Venus is almost completely negative... but I guess it always depends on a whole-planets drawing question.
May 19, 2022 at 09:41
(Leo) Anni23 » Owlmate
That is true but there is the element thing where they say that opposite elements -ie water and fire do not mesh well together
May 19, 2022 at 09:00
(Gemini) Nastya Ruda
I am compatiable with earth and water venuses, but also i veeery like leo venus❤❤ they r fascinating, gorgeous and very kind :1:
May 18, 2022 at 13:21
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Venus in Leo <3 (they complete me)
If the venus is in Libra, it conjuncts my ascendant
If the venus is in Scorpio, it conjuncts either my moon or pluto but squared my venus :61:

My descendant is in Aries and I´m scared of them lol
(I haven´t shipped myself with anyone yet)

My Venus is in Aquarius and it conjuncts my Saturn in the 5th.
I guess I´ll grow old alone as my cells depleted lmao xD
^ jk.
May 18, 2022 at 10:18
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Omg. So this is what that was…. I dated a Leo Venus and he dumped me at the first slight disagreement, which I thought wasn’t a big deal :61:
May 1, 2022 at 01:31
(Virgo) LotusStar
Taurus Venus speaks the same and complimentary love language to my Virgo Venus. Food, hugs, physical affection, reliability.

I seem to like Leo Venus a lot too... (tropical) but my experience so far is rocky. They are so fucken dramatic. Lol

I haven´t been with another Virgo Venus closely, I imagine it would be nice to have that match but we´d probably both be too shy and it never get anywhere for that reason.
April 30, 2022 at 11:12
(Libra) sabeenie
Tropically Aries Venus

Being a Sagittarius Venus it’s soothing
April 29, 2022 at 17:44
(Leo) Zephyrin
Venus in Scorpio in 1st house

Venus in Aries in 4th house

They were direct people who dislike mystery in their relationships just as I do. That´s why I´m compatible with them, probably on account of the houses rather than signs. Otherwise, I dislike Venus in Scorpio, for example, in 12th house. The relationship between a Venus in Leo 8th house and this person tends to turn into a low-budget thriller movie with a frivolous end.
April 29, 2022 at 16:19
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I´ll always go to cake, receive a present from, go to shoping, watch a movie or spend my free time with Venus OOB or Venus:191:Chiron

My fav people always have something of those two (or both) :78:
April 29, 2022 at 16:16
(Capricorn) Jaided
Venus in Leo. It´s opposite my Aquarius Venus and it makes my 5th house stellium happy. I´ve also had relationships with Capricorn and Aquarius Venus though, but when there´s Leo in the mix it´s perfect.

Also Scorpio is my weak spot, with it being conjunct my Jupiter and Pluto...but so far in my experience it´s painful in a psychological way, in my 3rd house and knowing what the lower vibration of Scorpio can bring.. and I am an 8th house moon so I can go pretty deep with Scorpio.. just have to be careful on that one I guess.

I think Pisces would be nice too but no relationship experience with a Pisces Venus, Ive only had someone´s descendant conjunct mine. Pisces is my descendant and is conjunct my sun/moon midpoint.

Being a Virgo rising, Venus in Virgo would probably work too, especially conjunct my ascendant there would be a lot of attraction there. I had a pretty big girl crush on a Virgo Venus in 8th conjunct my ascendant.
April 29, 2022 at 16:06
(Leo) Anni23 » moonlike07
I saw a video the other day which said that not just air Venus´s and fire Venus´s are the compatible with each other and water with earth, but also that air is not so bad with earth as water is with fire
Although.. in a way fire could be dad to be almost equally sensitive

So your liking of earth and water venus´s could be because of this

But what are your experiences with those with fire venus´s?
April 29, 2022 at 14:20
(Virgo) moonlike07
Venus in Cancer and in Taurus, I knew few people with those Venuses, and I would say those were attracted to me more than other signs. Maybe also in Pisces.
April 28, 2022 at 22:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
Well, if it´s venus in Taurus it hits my moon and 7th house, and if it´s venus Scorpio it hits my ASC/mars - so either one. Venus Virgo´s as I am myself, also have some compatibility
April 28, 2022 at 22:22
(Taurus) Boyan » Morena_Lu
Miss Lu,what a pleasant surprise :6:

:4:
April 28, 2022 at 21:57
(Virgo) kjufcy
I feel like I haven’t met one yet. Like nobody speaks the same love language as me. Maybe I have to meet another Libra Venus haha
April 28, 2022 at 21:31
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Venus in Pisces, Venus in Taurus.

I will avoid Venus in Aries..
April 28, 2022 at 15:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Venus in Pisces and I noticed that I attract people with Pisces dominance, but not only that. Also people who ironically have Venus in Capricorn or Aries ( My Sun and Mercury).
April 28, 2022 at 13:45
(Scorpio) Angelina
My Venus is in Sagittarius , so I feel very comfortable with other Venus Sag.

Also I´ve noticed there are quite many Venus Aries in my circle and I get along well with them. But my DSC is Aries , so their Venus fall in my 7th, so I guess that is the reason I feel good with them around Me.

And finally Venus in Taurus are people I like a lot. My moon is in Taurus , Asc in Libra, so quite obvious I guess.
April 28, 2022 at 07:52
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus on Sun you can imagine. They go at it quickly. Question is will it last since Sun is square rising. Venus on asc. is like you are a superstar to them but no clue why. Venus on moon is nice for the moon person I guess but not so much for the Venus person?
April 27, 2022 at 20:52
(Aries) onewarmprawn
aquarius venus :76: :78:
April 27, 2022 at 20:14
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Hello !

I am a Sagittarius Venus. My best friend has an Aquarius Venus and we are very similar, even with her Sun/Mercury in Pisces and my Sun/Mercury in Sagittarius.

In matter of « love » or attraction to be more precise, I am attracted to Libra Venus (falling in my 1st house), Cancer Venus (in my 10th) and Scorpio Venus (in my 2nd).

I don’t know if it helps !
April 26, 2022 at 10:56
(Leo) Anni23
Well.. from experience it could be Saggitarius.

But other factors come in to play too,
And people I have known with Venus in Sagittarius/other planets had some problems related to other placements and overall aspects of synastry

I´d also look at the moon, I´ve had some difficulties with Scorpio and Leo moons.
But I´d look at Venus as well still
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »