Scorpio & Love Making

February 21, 2022 at 21:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Pinklacedcherryxxx
Scorpio & Love Making
Scorpio, what is it about us when we make love to someone or our partners that make everyone say we are the freaks of the zodiac or the best in bed ?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 23, 2022 at 21:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
But... I still miss my Scorpio.

Somehow... they always communicated with me when I wanted/needed them most...

Almost like thier psychic...

Or know just how much to give and take...

Knowing exactly when to give and Take...

:42:
February 23, 2022 at 18:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
*I explained myself over and over... *to them*

---

They should not hate me or hold any ill will towards me.

Sorry, I had to edit that. Just in case you thought I was being rude...
February 23, 2022 at 17:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
Lastly, I met this Scorpio during thier Saturn Return...

And boy... the Things we did...

I WISH I HAD A SATURN LESSON, where I met a Person who would pin me against the apartment door and eat me out until I pissed all over them...

God I want to know thier rising sign... and Saturn placement because I was literally obsessed with them...

They were so shy... but I wanted them so bad...

We literally had sex everywhere... they were like were really gonna have sex here...

I´m like yup...

Pinned to the bed... parking lot... park...

I was literally obsessed... and if making them cum was the only way to keep me in thier minds calling me back...

Then for God´s sake; I was gonna make them cum.

We had so much sex, that they were like... "let´s just lay here" and I would be like... fine but were still gonna cuddle...

And we did...

I dont know what kind of Saturn Return lesson they had... but I want that shit...
February 23, 2022 at 17:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
"i´m guessing you tried contacting her. did she just ghost you?"

---

Let me further that...

When I first attempted to begin dating this Scorpio, they were always busy.

One Halloween [before we began dating], I was trying to make plans with the Scorpio and they said they were busy...

But they were literally always busy, I had to chase this Scorpio for 9 months to even go on one date...

I was gonna give up and deleted thier number and right when I actually did delete thier number, I literally ran into them at thier second job that they did not tell me about out of mere coincidence... I was in shock...

And asked for their number again...
It was a weird incident...

That was why they were so busy... but wouldn´t tell me exactly why... that and school... but wouldn´t tell me.

They refused to open up...

---

By the time they were beginning to open up my life took a turn. Everytime they would open up a little we would have an argument because I was like... I´m just finding this out NOW??...

And I felt bad for being like that... I wanted to be an anchor of support but my life kept getting worse and worse and there was no problems with them... it was literally me...

My worst fears were becoming a reality in my own personal life. Nothing Changed about them... i just needed a break so that I wouldn´t take out my frustration of life on them...

We broke up because I simply wanted a picture of them [i always wanted a picture of them and they never gave me one]; which they refused to give me... and that very night my emotional crutch committed suicide...

And out of Despair I broke up with them. I couldn´t take anything that was not progressing forward....

Literally in that moment if my car had broke down... I would have busted the windows out of it and lit it on fire... just so that I would have no option but to get a new one to not have to deal with that problem again.

I NEEDED PROGRESS.

That is how my brain works when dealing with a Catastrophic Event...

It was an act of Despair... or Desperation...

But, things were building to that point anyway...

So... it was really both our faults... but mainly mines...
February 23, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
"i´m guessing you tried contacting her. did she just ghost you?"

---

Thats the thing, with all of the games being played...

I wouldn´t know and honestly at this point do not care.

I got what I wanted.
February 23, 2022 at 17:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
I explained myself over and over... *to them*

I believe we can get back together and we did for a short period;

But, I honestly feel better alone and not chasing anyone.

I got what I wanted which was a Fantasy I guess... getting the one I wanted... but literally life emotional problems caused me to break away because they seemed to see everything as a game...

Also, the more they opened up... the more it became clear that we were polar opposites...

But the fucking sex was so good... and i was with the one I wanted to be with that... I guess we both said fuck it... until multiple traumatic events happened in my life making me Need a Partner... not just someone to sleep with and fulfill my fantasy.

---

The secretive Scorpio who wouldn´t open up [they actually said that] and The Taurus with a Venus in Pisces chasing a Fantsy Dream... :4:

We didn´t break on bad terms... I told them everything...

But everything seems like a game to them...

And see I lost my emotional crutch to a traumatic event and all I had left was the physical crutch them...

Without the other... everything involving relationships fell apart...

For awhile I was angry but I didn´t know what I was mad at...

But, through time I´m satisfied with what I had...

Would I go back, Probably. I miss them, but not the games...

And the more they revealed... the more we fought because it kept exposing that we were opposites and the whole thing was a waste of time [it wasn´t a waste of time]... but I didn´t want anyone else...

Still don´t want anyone else...

And I like it that way...

There is no feeling of a hole in my heart or loneliness...

Because. I got what I wanted. That Relationship Chapter is over in my Life... I can move on to other things and not be looking for a relationship or partner because I just simply feel better alone... I got what I wanted...

Hard to explain...

But that´s Venus IN Pisces I guess...
February 23, 2022 at 16:49
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
ohhhh no i wasn´t referring to cheatingggg >.<

i meant any general thing involving losing someone´s trust. in this case you needed a break, which can ruin her trust in you because scorpios are very all or nothing. you needing space can signify to her that you´re unfaithful or you´re losing feelings, which can cause her to steel herself to protect herself from you.

also change doesn´t sit well with scorpios. trust broken :´)

i´m guessing you tried contacting her. did she just ghost you?
February 23, 2022 at 16:41
(Virgo) Vellanita
It´s very simple. Scorpio rules the intimate parts and sex :37:
February 23, 2022 at 16:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
Um, no.

I´ve never cheated on anyone.

But, It was just literally my fault...

I needed a break from the chasing and Games due to my, at the time, own problems...

Multiple personal life events happened... and I needed a "Partner" and not a "Toy"...

That´s all...
February 23, 2022 at 16:20
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
you probably broke the trust, from what i´m hearing :9:
February 23, 2022 at 16:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
Oh, no...

It was my fault.

Trust me.
February 23, 2022 at 15:25
(Scorpio) 2s » Etherealmind
yeah... and libra venus in general is known for deceit and instability. i think mostly aquarians associate friendship with love because often times they don´t ever end up falling in love. aquarians are stable since they´re fixed in nature, but only if it´s for the general community. they couldn´t care less about one person.

he was also aquarius moon :(

but they had sun conjunction moon (the mother had scorpio moon) and good aspects between both side´s venus and mars so it just goes to show that sometimes good aspects don´t always end up fortunately :41:
February 23, 2022 at 15:21
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
maybe she forced you to believe it was your fault :24:
February 23, 2022 at 14:44
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 2s
Oooh :/:/ ... I actually wonder if his Aquarius Mars has smth to do with the fact of cheating on her ... Mars in Aquarius is usually not the most loyal Mars sign ...
February 23, 2022 at 14:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
You know I can´t tell you!!! Or I´ll get punished!!! :42:

But it´s all my fault :42:
February 23, 2022 at 14:41
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
What happened between you two?
February 23, 2022 at 14:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
I miss my Scorpio :42:
February 23, 2022 at 14:28
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
bahahaha why are you on astro when you´re drunk? something happen?

and you´re right for the most part with your post :41: you explained it very well lmaooo
February 23, 2022 at 14:26
(Scorpio) 2s » stigmí
that´s very sweet... a lot of trines represent ease in a relationship, connections that come naturally. i think that´s a big part of maybe why it wasn´t just sexual attraction, and more a personal one :6:
February 23, 2022 at 14:24
(Scorpio) 2s » Etherealmind
for me, i know a friend who has parents that are scorpio (father) virgo (mother). their parents both had venus in libra, and the mother had mars in leo and the father mars in aquarius. however, it didn´t take long until her father cheated on her mother :´)

i would say scorpios are definitely the most loyal sign of the zodiac. but sometimes i have to point out that scorpio males are more likely to be superficial than females, despite scorpios reputation for all or nothing :24:
February 23, 2022 at 13:07
(Virgo) Etherealmind » stigmí
"It was not only sexual attraction but attraction of our hearts..."

Of course :) and this is also what I implied about my parents. They mainly give value to the most essential things :):) It´s very nice if you love each other this way - soul and heart :):)
February 23, 2022 at 12:32
(Gemini) stigmí » Etherealmind
Its nice...I had also father scorpio...but my parents broke up when I was about 6....scorpio and capricorn...
Me and my partner have trine venus scorpio venus cancer and also trine mercury/mercury - libra/gemini... astrologicaly - I think this is what brought us together...and almost same asc/desc mc/ic...
It was not only sexual attraction but attraction of our hearts...
February 23, 2022 at 11:38
(Virgo) Etherealmind » stigmí
“ that in many cases, there is a sincere and sensitive
soul behind all those games”
:15:
And big heart...

My father is Scorpio and I can confirm what you and ramgoat say in these sentences. When my mother told me how she met my father and how he instantly fell in love with her, it´s so sincere, deep and not superficial at all. It seems like the appearance was just one things among many I mean it seems like he fell in love with HER SOUL and who she is entirely :):)

My mother has Venus in Virgo and my father has Venus in Scorpio and they seem very complementary. It seems like for them the most sincere things are often the most simple things !!
February 23, 2022 at 11:36
(Taurus) Silvi » Iceblu333
This is so accurate. The famous tests. But sometimes are they very evident on it ? I started to get bored about.I bet is more funny for them at the end?

The less you care , the more obsessed they are. But suddenly you already lost the interest.

Or maybe Im impatient. :4:
February 23, 2022 at 11:08
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
“ that in many cases, there is a sincere and sensitive
soul behind all those games”
:15:
And big heart...

It seems i dont like scorpios, but it is not true...my partner is scorpio and we are together about 2,5 years...so I can tell I know a little this scorpionic nature...
And yes this is something that can ruin trust between us (this need for mystery, drama and secrecy...and also and mainly fear of pain and of not comfortable things...and need for control things...)
And I can say that this is true, that it is only game...because I went through same things: need for drama and deep deep emotions, addictions, possessiveness and so on...but when I see it now - from distance - it is only addiction to some sort of experience, perception and so on...and it is something out of true power...and from truth...
I can understand it, but very often i feel sorry, that there are still some obstacles, that make me sad and unfullfilled...but this is the way....
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »