My Synastry with Someone I´m Obsessed With

January 11, 2022 at 00:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
My Synastry with Someone I´m Obsessed With
Here ya go. I´m outside, he´s inner. Comment your thoughts :P

Venus Retrograde has been killing me
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 18:08
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sus
I think that Rahu Ascendant is a big part of it because I’ve never met anyone before whose Rahu is so exactly conjunct my Ascendant.

One of my cousins who is really attached to me (she and I spent a lot of our toddler days together and I moved to America when I was 7 but she still checks in on me and misses me) has her Ketu on my Ascendant
January 13, 2022 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) Sus » Kisses
Two aspects I see in a glance: rahu/ascendant ketu/ascendant and his neptune in your 5th.
January 12, 2022 at 12:31
(Scorpio) Kisses » fishscales
It´s multiple things. There´s also the Navamsa chart to consider. I´ve always been really attracted to guys with Uttara Ashada nakshatra prominently placed, and when I checked out my Navamsa (D9) chart, my Sun is in Uttara Ashada and my 7th House in D9 is Capricorn.

This guy´s Navamsa 7th House is Virgo and his Sun in D9 is Hasta Nakshatra. The man he considers his father and who instructs us is Hasta Moon and I´m Hasta Ascendant
January 12, 2022 at 00:33
(Pisces) fishscales » Kisses
"I’m sure that at the moment things were happening, my senses were correct"

I have learned that that first instinct, that first intuition, is always what you should go by.

"We have Pluto on composite ascendant too"

I´ve never had that in a composite (I don´t think) but I have had someone´s Pluto conjunct my ascendant in synastry, and it wasn´t good.

Unhealthy, compulsive obsession, that kind of thing...but no real compatibility.

Not saying that´s always gonna be the case with that aspect. There are always mitigating factors, etc. We just didn´t have enough of them, or the right ones, to make it a healthy, constructive situation.
January 11, 2022 at 23:42
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
:15:

This type of thing happen to me, where I thought the guy had a crush but didn´t, and the other way around, where just because I was being nice, friendly, the guy thought I had a thing for him. Don´t feel embarrassed cause later on you´ll probably laugh about it. or completely forget if anything. Glad you are feeling better :)

January 11, 2022 at 23:41
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
Yes, one of the only few rappers I can listen to lol

and for xtentacion, hmm I don´t think so
January 11, 2022 at 23:29
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
She meant Moon conjunct Pluto as "mo0pl" and Venus opposite Pluto = "ve180pl"

the numbers in the middle are the angles . . .

The chart is quite intense. They are right about those. but tbh, because you posted the Vedic placement I didn´t pay attention past Saturn. . . the more I take the leap towards sidereal paying less attention to the outer planets.
January 11, 2022 at 20:00
(Scorpio) Kisses » ZynCitrus
Sorry I had a hard time understanding what you wrote. Could you please retype that?
January 11, 2022 at 19:53
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I saw obsessed and mo0pl and ve180pl no need to read the rest of the topic :D

I had it 3 times, will be hard to separate I had ve0pl, mo0pl and mo90pl
January 11, 2022 at 19:42
(Scorpio) Kisses » fishscales
It almost felt like gaslighting because a part of me felt like I was stupid for thinking that a guy as attractive as him would ever be attracted to me in the first place so I felt really ashamed

But we feel what we feel. I’m sure that at the moment things were happening, my senses were correct and now I am just second guessing my judgment

Yeah those definitively factor in. We have Pluto on composite ascendant too
January 11, 2022 at 19:24
(Pisces) fishscales
Astrology wise, I didn´t really study the chart, but the moon-Pluto conjunction could point to a compulsive/obsessive emotional connection. Not one of my favorite aspects.

Your Neptune is also in his first, which could lead to the idealization or glamorization of one person towards the other. Deception is also a possibility with Neptune.

I´m sure there´s alot more to see, but that´s what jumped out at me first.
January 11, 2022 at 19:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Kisses
"When I came to the gym for my birthday, I was wearing a dress and he hurt himself and I asked what happened and he told me he fell when he saw me walk in"

After reading everything up to this point...

It sounds like he giveth with one hand and taketh away with the other.

Simply put, he´s giving you mixed messages.

He´s either confused himself, or thinks he has license to act this way because he´s "older" and you´re "younger." (Even though the difference in maturity level between an 18 year old girl and a 25 year old guy is probably pretty negligible, especially when it comes to relationships, sex, attraction, etc.)

Either way, probably best to avoid.

Then again, regardless of results, everything can be a learning experience.
January 11, 2022 at 15:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Yeah I feel a bit better. And I think I am going to go back to jiu jitsu because I’m not letting no boy gaslight me into thinking that I was stupid for thinking he was hitting on me
January 11, 2022 at 15:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Oh that is too funny!!!! Did your ex also listen to xxxtentacion by chance? X was Anuradha moon but might have been too gen z honestly

I didn’t know ASAP has Ardra Moon!!
January 11, 2022 at 12:14
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
I didn´t know Tyler was Anuradha moon. funny because it´s one of my exes fave artist, and took me a while to give a listen after we broke up. . .

and also noticed, Tyler has same moon as you and ASAP has Ardra moon, like me (kinda see it on him, a lot)

I don´t like seeing you all bummed out for a guy :8:
January 11, 2022 at 02:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
that´s true. I think my energy is being drained too much to even channel into a song. Writing it would just make me even sadder
January 11, 2022 at 02:02
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
Girl, take all this energy and turn it into something creative. I saw you can write and sing :78:

I´ll check out the link.. ;)
January 11, 2022 at 02:00
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
its kind of sad. This song keeps playing in my head - a song made by a fellow Anuradha moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 11, 2022 at 01:55
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
maybe you will, what you told him isn´t that bad, I mean could have been worst you know

and yes, agree. After youre out of college and over 21 :15:
January 11, 2022 at 01:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Idk if I will ever see him again

I have these daydreams that I´ll be like a ufc ring girl or something very Libra woman of me and that we will meet again when he´s a ufc fighter hahahaha, once I´m out of college and over 21 ;D
January 11, 2022 at 01:47
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
ok maybe I missed something here, I thought he continued to engage convo with you after

I think this Venus retro affects us more than others? because of libra,

or maybe it´s the Nakshatra, *currently Purva Ashadha with transit Venus R, also Lord is Venus 🤔
January 11, 2022 at 01:39
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Not anymore lol!!! Did u miss everything drunk me did? :42:
January 11, 2022 at 01:32
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
he´s tryna play it safe is what I think,

could be a friend, see how it goes, and definitely take you time on this one!

and also think his sun falling in your 8th is why you "opened up´ to him like that.. *just be careful.
January 11, 2022 at 01:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
He told me he doesn´t go for girls under 21...he kept emphasizing that during some of our interactions actually. Like a joke, cause I´m sure deep down he felt my attraction to him
January 11, 2022 at 01:04
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
not that big of an age gap, and the man seems like a gentleman,

you´re almost finish school tho, don´t get caught up into too many distractions :2: well is what I would do if I were you,
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »