Mum & son synastry

February 2, 2019 at 10:22 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Njuk
Mum & son synastry
Hi there,

I´m a new mom, and would love some insight into my synastry chart with my son. He was supposed to be a little Capricorn, but arrived very late as Aquarius, and I already worry about us getting along... Thanks a lot for any info...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2019 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s a great idea and likely would help from my experience. If you send me a message with both of your date time date and place of birth, be glad to look at it in some detail.
February 2, 2019 at 11:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Njuk
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At the moment you have the responsibility for both of you , use this to create something good for him and for you . I´m sure there will be some lessons you will have to learn and to teach, but this is the nature of of being a mother :) enjoy this experience! :79: and be patient with yourself?
February 2, 2019 at 11:26
(Pisces) Njuk » LesJeuxSontFaits
Thank you Ellusion, this is exactly what I needed to hear. Guess this is just a way for me to channel all fears, but you are so right, and I really appreciate your comment. As for the chart, sorry, I did add a link while posting it, but I probably did something wrong so it´s not there. :)
February 2, 2019 at 10:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First of all if you want somebody to read your synastry chart you should post it. Second thing, I really don´t get this, he would not be born as your son and as an Aquarius if this would not be the experience your both souls wanted to make, why you don´t let things flow? Also the things you could read here will influence your view on the relationship between you and your son, and I think it´s not the point of motherhood to make the connection to the son depending on astrology facts . Give yourself the possibility to create a good and healthy connection to him before you worry about it! He´s not even one months old...babies feel the insecurities of the mother, I would concentrate myself on building up a lovely bond rather than look at the synastry...really.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »