Relationship with the Pope

December 7, 2021 at 19:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Relationship with the Pope
If you had the chance - what would you say to the Pope right now ?

Do not be shy, Pope wants some love letters too :20:

Also, i thank to those who wrote something in Topics of

chapter 1 ( w.w.y.s.t God )

and chapter 2 ( w.w.y.s.t Satan ),

It was super nice reading your messages and your views. :16: :21:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 17:11
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
Good job you are starting to not being a creep and a stalker

but you are still obsessed ...

Your message is definition of "look at me, i draw a line in the sand and now you cant hurt me" :61:

anyway if you are reading this

i did not replied to you, so i do not know what replies you saw that were meant for you - cause there were none :4:
December 14, 2021 at 16:39
(Taurus) nutelina
Just so that you know, I´m not reading your stuff. I see you replied a couple of times but I´m not interested. You might as well give up, that´s all what you can do anyway.
December 14, 2021 at 15:32
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
i got used to my threads being atacked by low-class-coward-men ...

If i sell popcorn to people like you that enjoy this .. i would be a rich man :61:
December 14, 2021 at 15:27
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Jerry, Jerry 💪💪💪 :75:

Wait, I get another bucket of 🍿🍿🍿

Honestly, I think some people really should cool down a bit. It´s ridiculous to read and I got vicarious shame...
December 14, 2021 at 15:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Originallyweirdbutnormal
I kinda get what you saying

my D9 suggest heavy leo/sagg energy for my majority of life

but i do not understand

"without your opposition Taurus your scorpio side has zero manifestation"
December 14, 2021 at 15:15
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 1janos
:61:

look at old pathetic "man" trying to be smart again :4:

just fuck off, you are making yourself look even more tragic

What perfection ?
December 13, 2021 at 22:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1janos
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there.

If you would like... I have my own opinions which align spiritually to my own being on this topic of religion. SpiritedMetalHorse was my user, I am no longer an active member there.

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/…
December 13, 2021 at 21:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aren Levi
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Moon is next to your Moon and Saturn, and I do believe you are speaking out from your childhood experiences of being controlled and anything is taken as you being controlled, likely why you are born with a Scorpio Mars & Uranus conjunct South Node.
Highly insecure / unstable.

In the end your tail will stab yourself, the wounds of others will heal, yours won´t, they can only transform you.. lest you be at war with yourself for the rest of your life. Leo North Node.
I am your direct opposite, Nodes reversed.
This is not how you go about it. Action, ability, nobility & being patient. King and owner of self, stand alone with who you are. Leo.

You reply only to see yourself, not see how you yourself can work with those around you which is a noble pursuit, to be generous and self admitting in truth to who you are.

I have dealings with Saturn too but I don´t force upon others my weaknesses, I had time to heal.. you are young and should take a step back to try and at least hear people.

Learn to reign in the energy you have and use it properly..

Without your opposition Taurus your Scorpio side has zero manifestation.

Co-Ruler Sag Pluto I find to be in two camps, hard workers and they get it... or so into themselves they think they are too good for this world.
December 13, 2021 at 21:08
(Pisces) 1janos » Aren Levi
Still inattentive, and now ageist.

Little Scorpio, spitting poison through his Ascendant. Figures! Bitter Virgo, when his imagined perfection is questioned.

You are a bit of a sad act. Don´t know shit from gravy.
December 13, 2021 at 20:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
You think you have any control over me :61:

i will do what i want, even if it means acting like a kid and asshole

thats me, deal with it

i like people, i like to help people, but i like to do it my way

And again about that Janos, read those fcuking posts how they went acording to time posting.

He brought up my personal wounds without asking me or my approval .... That parents part - was also weird from him.

You like to read my threads and posts and you like texting with me here or in private chat as we used to do.

Also when i tell people to research for themselfs their chart meanings it looses the magic of their own free will to do so.

So feel free to be free in replying to my posts,
try not to hurt me with your non - ending roasts,
i have never been evil for no reason,
think about Christmas, what a happy season.
:78:
December 13, 2021 at 20:13
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
If you really wanted people to research for themselves you would say it so your justifications have no value.

You also don´t seem to understand what I mean. 1janos used a question mark when he mentioned your parents so he wasn´t accusing or affirming/asserting clearly that it IS your parents, it´s just a hypothesis so no need to react in such a bad way. You could just say that you have great parents and that´s it.

Then about the comparison regarding my parents : firstable, I don´t see why you involve them in our discussion, second your comparison is not comparable with 1janos words. Yours are rude and make no sense so I won´t even comment about it.

Just remember that I critisize your attitude, not your threads.

Having humility and accepting when you make mistakes is also a basic rule in society. Politeness too. I´m not as rude as you are with me so you´re gonna calm down. That´s all I had to say.

Now, if you absolutely want to have "the last word" like a kid keep replying to my messages :37: :37: but I won´t waste more my time replying to someone who doesn´t want to understand otherwise it´s a vicious circle.

Bye :29::29:

Ps : I also won´t answer to your new threads anymore and you neither ok ? :3:. It will be more simple like this :1: :1:.
December 13, 2021 at 15:42
:80:
December 13, 2021 at 15:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
OK whatever.
December 13, 2021 at 15:38
:4:

ohh so now we are not accepting our astrological charts are we ? :61:

you were born with different Mars ( pisces )

but since your 30+, you are living your Mars in cancer

Yes, you will never be even as half of a man i was when i was teen :61: :15:

I just show you your hatred, i am ending it, i purify it :21:
December 13, 2021 at 15:35
I am always the first? I don´t know who you are or where you came from do I? Do we know each other? I don´t think so.

My Mars is in Pisces.

What kind of man? Not like you or just like you, I wouldn´t know, I don´t care about you remember. All I see is that hatred you have inside you. Go on get it out. You cannot hurt me. I don´t care. :20:

:21: :85: go ahead. Waste your time.
December 13, 2021 at 15:34
feels good to see you loose old man

i can feel your pain from all those miles away :61:

you shouldnt have fucked with me

do not forget, i can still continue
December 13, 2021 at 15:32
Yeah whatever. Blah blah blah. What about you? Aren´t you all those things you are mentioning? All you know is yourself. Just being logical.
December 13, 2021 at 15:25
How am i projecting anything ... you are always the first to start some cringe discussion with me ...

OHhhh ... its your Mars in cancer in D9 :23:

and your Sun in 7th house in scorpio while ruler of scorpio has 0 power .... :23:

dammm

should i continue ? :61:

its funny you have joined rant of me after there were more then 2 people arguing with me ... like a coward and cockroach .. WHat kind of a man are you ?
Oh i know, non-existing :15:
December 13, 2021 at 15:18
again, if you do not like my threads and topics

you can go and live your own life :15:

I am truly exhausted by your pathetic character and nature

go and heal your SMALL "EGO" somewhere else lol
December 13, 2021 at 15:15
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
You do not understand single thing i do

i write i do not have time, cause i want people to seek for themselfs and get to know themselfs by themselfs ....

if it seem arrogant ... OK, but if the human goes and learns his/her chart by him/her own --- then i feel satisfied

Why wouldnt i tell the truth how it is ? Should i lie and say my parents were abusing me ?

WTF is your point ?

How would you react if i said to you publicly your father killed your cat and raped your dog ... Is it true ? do you have a different opinion on this ?

just grow the fuck up please
December 13, 2021 at 15:11
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
finally someone speaking pure facts

asi i wrote earlier, i was respectful until that old dude lost his arguements about his tragic views on humanity and religion - got offended by his own flaws and started digging mine in my birth chart

and the saddest part is ... he is even bad at it :61:

i can only laugh at this ...
December 13, 2021 at 15:09
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 1janos
:61:

i was angry caused i did not ask for your analysis of me

and yes, i still see it as personal atack on my parents

just deal with it and move on old man

world is still spinning
December 13, 2021 at 11:21
(Taurus) nutelina » stellium12
If he would be asking for help but he isn´t. Instead we get some BS about Satan and the pope. Is that like relevant to astrology? How?
December 13, 2021 at 11:11
LOL, so easy to upset you. No I don´t care about you but it´s funny to see you react. Like some sort of loser who is projecting his miserable life onto others. Start fixing your own life and own up to it instead of selling your BS. Nobody is interested in that. Just a kind word of advice.
December 13, 2021 at 11:07
Speaking of yourself you are because you don´t know who I am. Are you a Satanic creep then?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »