Indicators of "Gold Diggers" in the Natal Chart!

January 15, 2019 at 04:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) AstroGeek1226
Indicators of "Gold Diggers" in the Natal Chart!
Hey everyone! Have you ever wondered if it was possible to spot a gold digger within the natal chart? After being in a few long term unions and being accused of being a "gold digger" I thought that I would do some research on the issue via the natal chart. I did a video on the topic and it´s basically a LIVE HOW-TO TUTORIAL on how to pinpoint MALE & FEMALE gold diggers within the natal chart. Please watch and let me know your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate the feedback. https://www.youtube.com/watch/… #ThanksForWatching!
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 26, 2019 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » arrowhorse
System message: Post has been written by user Halfers, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes thank you! I have Neptune 6th house Sagittarius and I have extreme intestinal gas also my ascendant is cancer and it deals with chronic acid reflux, IBS, hiatal hernia. So yes, any planets in the 6th house will have some serious health issues.
July 1, 2019 at 22:18
(Libra) leorising » Trevor77
Warren buffet has Neptune square moon, ...(refined understanding of business and investments.)
I have Neptune opposite moon, I have a great intuition about Money
July 1, 2019 at 22:15
(Libra) leorising » MarvinReal
?????
It must appear something that you have in your birth chart...
January 17, 2019 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I read an article about a scientist that tracked his wife´s periods on a calendar
and explained to his young son not to bother Mommy too much on her special days.
January 17, 2019 at 00:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That one extra definition of the word loose led to this outbreak of vagina mania.

Without question the vagina is the most valuable body part ever created.

A veritable gold mine!
January 16, 2019 at 23:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, I was referring purely about feminine qualities in Venus/Jup in female. Nothing else.
January 16, 2019 at 20:19
(Scorpio) Angelina » arrowhorse
Ok, one mistake and forum turned from gold diggers to vaginas. I will try to write without mistakes:D But still, those two topics are quite related
January 16, 2019 at 20:05
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
i see what you mean now, if jupiter/venus in 2nd its expressed financially aint it, so its large/love/money
January 16, 2019 at 19:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I cant believe astrology can predict so much about a person.. ???
January 16, 2019 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Was he??
January 16, 2019 at 19:28
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moses was into some weird things for his time :4:
January 16, 2019 at 19:27
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"And so Moses parted the red Sea" Amen.
January 16, 2019 at 19:23
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d use this app. Itd make for good mental preparation for the Carnage to come.
January 16, 2019 at 19:19
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
nope! not really, i assess charts using strict methods so by the time i have a conclusion ive already ruled out certain traits due to intuition kicking in, so i look at the specific aspects, then the signs and houses, then i look carefully at stuff thats non related to what im seeking to build a picture of what i think is true, i do this very quickly in seconds, this how i can write so much, as im describing a visual i have

also i meant any of those aspects can be a possible indicator
January 16, 2019 at 19:17
=====
No for real, there should be an app that describes the vaginal forecast, when it´s the period, how messy will it be and how many tampoons need to be stocked. And emotional fluctuations too.

Actually, this could be a moneymaker.
January 16, 2019 at 19:12
=====
My annual state of the vagina address will be forthcoming coinciding with the state of the union address: for as everyone knows as the vagina goes so goes the nation.
January 16, 2019 at 19:12
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting summary. I always thought :154:to:156: and :152:to:156: would be best girl possible. Maybe not.

But anyway, the same problem like with the topic´s author video. Total amount of combinations means ~90% of people are gold-diggers.
January 16, 2019 at 19:06
=====
The seven seas.
January 16, 2019 at 19:05
=====
All done in the spirit of love with Venus trining Mars.
January 16, 2019 at 18:50
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for letting us know how to win your affection, ok so here goes... :1: Having a vagina feels like.. Oh no, wait. :4: Hmm can I offer you a cup of coffee instead? :3:
January 16, 2019 at 18:42
(Cancer) Trevor77 » arrowhorse
i blame mars in aries for all this vadge talk lol
January 16, 2019 at 18:37
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Erinmeow
The 8th house sign can show theyre sexual attitude and motives, but appearance of vagina, come on???
January 16, 2019 at 18:35
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Naks
and a water sign ? lol
January 16, 2019 at 18:33
=====
Interested in some vaginal predictions here.
January 16, 2019 at 18:29
=====
You would look to the 1st and 8th house to get an idea of the genital conditions.
The rulers of the 1st and 8th also.

I would not attribute vaginal dryness based on the sign; any health concerns would be a 6th house matter.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »