Why can’t I stop thinking about him??

July 18, 2021 at 00:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jambuck
Why can’t I stop thinking about him??
Quick backstory: we’ve known each other for years in a professional capacity. There’s a 10 year age gap. He moved away and we haven’t spoken in years, randomly Last year he reached out to hang out and the momentum has been different ever sense. He began flirting, being super suggestive…but having 10 years on him I’m not stupid and know he’s just messing around/lookin for a challenge. We both know the age difference doesn’t make things realistic, but have a mutual attraction to the other, acknowledged it and both agreed it’s something we don’t understand but it’s there. We haven’t spoken in a few months now (both have relationships) However, I literally cannot stop thinking about him. I feel absolutely ridiculous. Can anyone give ANY insight to this? Why can I not shake these thoughts, and is it totally one sided on my part?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 11:29
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Synastry dramatic and sweet, composite - pretty shallow.

For deep relationship it is crucial for Sun and Moon, as well as Mars and Venus to communicate (no matter what aspect actually), other combination like Sun-Venus, Sun-Mercury, Moon-Mars... can be interesting and fun, but they are not fundamental as So-Mo and Ve-Ma they are more on the side of compromises.

Your composite is very friendly and light and it resembles to a pretty toxic candy (Chiron, Lilith 1st house, you know...bad..) so you can have it but it is not a food and it can hurt...
July 21, 2021 at 07:23
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I checked both charts. It s something but nothing too much. You ll attract someone more fitting to your soul when you let this one go and make space in your heart for the new one. ❤️
July 21, 2021 at 04:13
(Pisces) jambuck » Cind
Small update. I checked the transits and it looks like almost everytime we’ve been talking, sun is in conjunction with Mercury?
July 20, 2021 at 14:56
(Pisces) jambuck » Cind
Thank you so much. As much as I don’t want to let this feeling go, I do think it’s probably for the best.
I know whatever this is has taught me a lot about myself and what I want out of life. If anything it has made me embrace myself and who I really am rather than living for others like I have my whole life.
Thank you again for your insight!
July 20, 2021 at 13:39
(Pisces) Cind » jambuck
I mean 10 year difference is not that much I don´t think but him being only 23 and an Aries (no digs) but they are not very grown up. The pisces and aries connection always seems to be a strong one and I don´t know why. But with having them 8th house placements in composite and composite planets in pisces it is hard to forget.

Seems to me that you´ve probably met during a retrograde as he keeps popping in and out your life. try and think if you know when you have met. These people can be karmic and hard to forget because they stir up feelings but usually it´s for more self love and growth.

Also Sun has now gone into your composite 12th House. And you just had venus and mars transiting there as well. Mercury will go in next so maybe a lot of dreams will be about him but it will pass once mercury goes into your first. Ending this cycle you probably just need to let go and release this connection.
July 20, 2021 at 05:39
(Pisces) jambuck » fishscales
Meaning another positive? Other than just sexual attraction that is? I’m still at a loss with this one. If it’s just me that feels it this intensely. I know we’re both at different stages in life, but I do feel like perhaps “later” we might be able to take a stab at something. Or maybe hoping those aspects aren’t just showing the age difference than just….later in life.
July 19, 2021 at 23:19
(Pisces) fishscales
His Mercury is in your 7th, and conjunct your moon and Venus...

In my experience, these are not aspects to be underestimated...

Communication is one of the 3 legs of the "stool" of a relationship, that makes it stand up...along with emotional compatibility and sexual attraction.
July 19, 2021 at 23:00
(Leo) plumreve » jambuck
"business owner, and he was one of my clients"

Well, regarding meeting through work...

- His ascendent in your 10th (with it´s ruler, the moon, in your 7th, *and* in his 7th)

- His Mercury, which is your chart ruler, conjunct his midheaven *in your 7th* and your chart ruler Mercury in his 7th (conjunct Uranus).

- His Jupiter in your 6th - work luck ; )

And then for all of the intense 8th house stuff in the composite, there´s more of it in the synastry.

agree that this is a fun post to visit!
July 19, 2021 at 21:54
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » nutelina
Very true !!

most people are either wondering "when am I going to find love or what career should I do"

(ps: I´ve also asked myself the same questions lol)

But she found Love !! :79: :80:
July 19, 2021 at 21:49
(Aries) nutelina » OctoberScorpio
Isn´t it great to hear some good news for once on this forum? :3: I think anyone can write a good story but true stories are special.
July 19, 2021 at 21:39
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » nutelina
lol. Would this be like a romance novel or part of the "astroseek memoirs" ?!
July 19, 2021 at 20:39
(Aries) nutelina
Finally an interesting story. Write a novel!
July 18, 2021 at 22:37
(Pisces) jambuck » OctoberScorpio
It is very interesting. I’m extremely goal oriented, business owner, and he was one of my clients. I’ll definitely be looking into the individual charts more!
July 18, 2021 at 22:02
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » jambuck
Well I mean seems like you are very interested in him, why wait ? if it´s something else with the timing, well you know better than me. Did you mean because of current transits ?

it´s a lot to unravel. You need to look at both individual charts first, yours, his, see the primary motives. for example, this person has most of the energy concentrated in the 10th. Sun Mercury Mars Saturn, in the house of career, long-term goals, reputations/public image, (experts) this man is knowledgable, skillful and wants to be right. His moon is square to Saturn. . . it is interesting you both have this aspect in the same signs.

Once you understand his chart, look into the synastry and composite. I´d say go with the flow and see how it goes. Maybe in 3~4 months revue how you feel about everything, because 8th house relationships take A Lot of our energy.
July 18, 2021 at 18:36
(Leo) plumreve » jambuck
hahahaaa ... just that one of you could get a little "bossy" ... in a fun way ; ) if you know what I mean.
You said he was direct in a way that kind of stops your heart. that feels like Uranus/Pluto/Saturn .. but Uranus is in 5th and 5th´s ruler on descendent, and its´ Saturn. and then ... someone´s nodes being in the other´s 12th/6th

alternative interpretations:
- romance and intimacy are very structured and or committed

- or are receiving limits from Saturn (like time limits, distance limits)

- or all of this is set to happen later after time and setbacks.
July 18, 2021 at 18:18
(Pisces) jambuck » plumreve
Reading again, I wouldn’t hate if you shared that pretty specific interpretation of Ruler of the 5th house on the defendant♥️
July 18, 2021 at 17:25
You have definitely made me feel better and not insane for being so pulled by him and it’s not just me being weirdly obsessive for no reason. I’m definitely a daydreamers
And can dream up entire scenarios too often and it’s all fun, wild, and romantic 😆. I truly appreciate all your insight…guess I have to sit with this some more.
July 18, 2021 at 16:56
(Leo) plumreve » jambuck
On the contrary, if I had this composite with someone, I don´t think I could resist it. I had fun, romantic feelings just reading it.

The only caveat being Chiron in the first... but that can unfold in myriad ways depending on levels of consciousness.
July 18, 2021 at 16:41
Wow! Ok now I’m even more confused 😆. Thinking you guys were all going to tell me “girl you are crazy, this is embarrassing for you, do yourself a favor and forget this person cause it’s bad”.
The specifics of what you said are so dead on. I too am also wondering if it’s an age difference, or possibly a “later on in life” connection.
About to do another deep dive lol
July 18, 2021 at 16:38
I so appreciate all of your insight! Thank you for taking the time to read and share with me. I’m definitely feeling the faited connection, and no red flags that I know of, but possibly it’s just not the right time in our lives?
July 18, 2021 at 15:33
(Leo) plumreve » plumreve
okay.. also a little bit heavy (8th house sun here, so I see this 8th house stuff and just go "yes, please") ... and then venus and Jupiter there to give it some ease.
July 18, 2021 at 15:30
(Leo) plumreve » jambuck
That composite! ha.

- Sun conjunct Venus in the 8th, with Jupiter in there blowing it up. and they´re conjunct in Pisces with ruler of Pisces in the 5th. and they´re trine Pluto

- Moon conjunct Mars in the seventh.

- Chart ruler in the 7th.

- Ruler of the 5th house ON the Descendent (and it´s Saturn... I have a pretty specific and steamy interpretation of this, but it may not apply... more readily, though, it could speak to the age difference).

- Uranus conjunct Neptune in the 5th (dreamy, electric romance)

- Steamy Lilith in the first (no idea why but this also conjures for me a relationship where the woman is older).

- Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th, trine sun/venus, sextile Uranus/Neptune.

- NN in a house ruled by chart ruler... also in 10th, suggesting it might happen second half of life or again, one of you is older.

My only reservation about this chart would be Chiron in the first (and Saturn on the Desc.. but I think it may have unusual meaning for you here, and beyond that can actually just mean commitment here).

but this is FUN composite. damn.
July 18, 2021 at 05:46
The main energy is in the 8th, how the egos are both showing up together. The 8th represents deep seeded things, psychology, sexuality, crisis, difficulties, ups and downs, transformations, death/rebirth. You see things in each other others don´t, and it´s very difficult to resist, ignore the intense level of attraction. The relationship somehow feels faithed, like you are bond together.

You might challenge each other a lot. whatever you read about Moon square Pluto or Mars square Pluto might not always come out that way. There´s a strong level of attractiveness and this "harsh" aspect can be worked with, overcome. There´s also a good amount of aspects that are supportive, positive, in the synastry and composite,

if you like him and aren´t seeing any "red flags, I´d try it out and see where it goes
July 18, 2021 at 05:29
The composite is newer for me. I read some people think it’s bogus when others don’t, so being a newbie I don’t really know what to think. I’ll start diving into that now. It’s been almost a year since I’ve really gotten into astrology….and JUST bc I’ve been wanting answers for these feelings lol. But now I really love it, it’s crazy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 18, 2021 at 05:22
I think s81 made good points. I´d look into the composite not just synastry.

Ultimately you want to see how things play out in reality. I´d be concerned about the Neptune contacts, specially watch for yours : Venus square to Neptune. Also Uranus on Mercury will bring the unexpected. Just be cautious about it.

"At the same time always wondering “what if” for the rest of my life."

Hey, you never know! :3:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »