My top 3 SEX aspects

June 25, 2021 at 23:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sir Ching
My top 3 SEX aspects
Hi everyone, Lets cut to the chase shall we! When it comes to relationships, sexual chemistry is a must. So... here are my top 3 aspects for having great sex in a relationship.
:79: The number 1 most powerful aspect between you and your partner (IMO) would have to be Pluto conjunct partners Venus. If you can find a partner with a tight (0-3 degrees) conjunction here (your Venus to there Pluto or your Pluto to their Venus) the sexual chemistry is off the charts! This is the touch that you cant stop thinking about. If you have this aspect you will not want to be apart for long. This is a very strong bond so BE CAREFUL that you have A LOT of other beneficial aspects because if you don´t you will end up ripping each other apart. This aspect will keep you coming back for more, for better or worse.
:79: Number 2: Mars conjunct Venus. This one is hot! Just looking at each other and you are ready to go. It is better if male has Mars and female has the Venus in my experience. Again the tighter the conjunction the better (0-3 degrees).
:79: Number 3: Pluto conjunct Moon. This one is a very powerful aspect that will connect you similar to Pluto/Venus conj. so BE CARFUL that you have other strong aspects like SUN/SUN, SUN/MOON that will get you through the day to day for a long term relationship. This aspect will have you thinking about each other all day nonstop. A very emotional connection that is sensual and sexual. Pluto will have more power in the relationship.

There you go. My top three. Let me know if you have experienced any of these tight conjunctions and what your experience was. Now that you are armed with this wisdom, use it wisely. Best of luck. :15:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 3, 2021 at 21:25
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
"I was made for loving you baby & you were made for loving me!" :5:
Have a great weekend! :37: Cheers

https://youtu.be/ZhIsAZO5gl0
YouTube
YouTube
July 3, 2021 at 19:47
(Cancer) Sir Ching » judyta
I agree, I haven´t considered :154: :155:in my houses thats interesting or :159: :191: :152:I can imagine that would be intense.
July 3, 2021 at 19:16
(Taurus) nutelina » judyta
Interesting. Well I´m not attracted to Libra rising at all so doesn´t work for everyone. Or the angle was not right...
July 3, 2021 at 18:37
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Green Garden
And I can certainly appreciate "light and fluffy" relationships. :4:
July 3, 2021 at 14:50
(Cancer) judyta
From my experience top aspects for sexual chemistry:

:160: - :154:, :193: is very nice, :194: is intense but burns over time, to me :194: is aspect of rejection/possesivness/control
:160: :191: :152: - this can change your life and your sexuality, it can bond you two if you wont run from it, careful with emotional manipulation
:160: - Ascendant, :191: is obsessive attraction
:163: - :155:, intense energy, magnetic pull, :193: and :191:
:159: :191: :152:- feeling that a person is like a dream come true, can be tricky

also, someones :154: and :155: in 8th house is so intense for the house person that it can trigger obsession/paranoia, especially if house is in scorpio or pluto is in the 8th house natal, hard to control

:160: in someones 1st house stirs curiosity/can cause subconcious fear
July 3, 2021 at 12:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sir Ching
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thats why my relationships so light and fluffy. No Pluto contacts from both sides.
July 3, 2021 at 12:31
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sir Ching
Ooooooooooooooh.... Thanks sir Ching! :27:
July 3, 2021 at 05:04
(Cancer) Sir Ching » JessSezItSoftly
Ok, well these aspects are the same for everyone. So whatever your Pluto is, you´ll want someone with their Venus there same sign, same degree or close.
Same with your Mars/their Venus or your Venus/their Mars same sign same degree or close.
Your Pluto to their moon, their moon to your Pluto again same sign same degree or close.

Hope that helps!
July 3, 2021 at 04:02
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sir Ching
Ohhh, sorry... I was wanting to know what my top 3 aspects are....? I dont know enough about astrology to find out for myself but definitely interested in learning... Especially the interesting things (such as this) that I want to know more about....
July 3, 2021 at 03:03
(Cancer) Sir Ching » JessSezItSoftly
Hey Jess, What are you asking? :63:
July 1, 2021 at 21:27
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Can someone please tell me what mine are??
July 1, 2021 at 13:09
(Taurus) nutelina » AlsaceTX
LOL, we are quite opposite then... My Mars in Pisces, I keep running away from crazy people wanting to own me. Maybe all that water is just electrical in for a woman though... :2:
July 1, 2021 at 13:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Sir Ching
Hehe, what did you expect? No drama from Cancer? :2:
July 1, 2021 at 04:45
(Cancer) Sir Ching » AlsaceTX
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing this.

I´d say you hit the jackpot my friend. On top of that, you are into astrology and can really understand what is going on.
July 1, 2021 at 04:33
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Sir Ching
Yes. Her Sun/Moon conjunction trine my moon. She´s has a stellium in the 6th. I have a stellium in the 12th. Nodes in opposition. I cannot begin to tell you the intensity and transformational nature of this relationship. However, It´s got it´s challenges, but they are overcome with totality of the chart. Neptune and Uranus are the chief planets.

And heavy Jupiter. Very expansive but if we are not careful we will just lock ourselves in a bedroom and not come out for 3 years.
July 1, 2021 at 04:32
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Emanuel
Well, agree to disagree.

:12: :160: :191: :154: :12:
July 1, 2021 at 04:20
(Cancer) Sir Ching » AlsaceTX
Wow, very nice! Kudos to you my friend. :37:

You also have :152: :193: :152: then correct?

Very nice synastry man!
July 1, 2021 at 04:12
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Sir Ching
It´s ridiculously intense. The subconscious shit my Pluto pulls takes a lot of presence to manage.

Best short take I ever read on it:
https://mychristianpsychic.com/jour…

When you are with each other the world is in color. When you are not, it´s in black and white and fuzzy.

Also be warned, other people can sense the connection and it alarms some. It´s like they instinctively know they are dealing with the ´3rd entity´ and know we cannot be played off against each other.
July 1, 2021 at 04:06
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » nutelina
Yeah, I´m Cancer Sun, Cancer rising, Saturn rising in Cancer.

But My Mars in Leo doesn´t give a shit.
July 1, 2021 at 04:03
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
I have all 3 with my partner (albeit the Pluto venus is a trine, not the conjunction).

My Pluto conjunct her moon (2 degrees)
My Venus Trine her Pluto (4 degrees)
My Mars conjunct her Venus...in LEO (5 degrees in 3rd decan).
My Mars Opposite her Lilith (1 degree)
My Eros on Her Ascendant, perfect conjunction at 1 degree Taurus.

Yeah...
July 1, 2021 at 00:42
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Sir Ching
For example:

I have Pluto at 7 degree Sagittarius . So this means anyone who has Venus at 7 degree Sagittarius is in conjunction with my Pluto .

The thing is .....my whole generation has Pluto between 6 and 8 degree in Sagittarius. So this is not a big deal at all. Your logic says that this person with Venus at 7 degree Sagittarius will have great sex with everyone in my generation,because everyone have Pluto in 7 degree Sag . ANd this is not true at all. Because the strongest sexual and emtotional compatibility is between personal planets ( maybe Jupiter and Saturn too) . Pluto aint shit...well at least not that important as you say. IT could be valuable in a synastry that has other strong aspects beside Pluto-Venus aspects .
June 30, 2021 at 23:53
(Cancer) Sir Ching » nutelina
LOL. Touche. Well, thanks for commenting nonetheless. :46:
June 30, 2021 at 20:59
(Taurus) nutelina » Sir Ching
Hey I´m not the one starting a thread about my sex habits! I´m Cancer rising no Taurus pr0nst@r
June 30, 2021 at 20:44
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Emanuel
I would venture to wager you have never been in a relationship with anyone having Venus at 6,7 or 8 degrees Sagittarius. I would also wager that these people are being "snached up" by your generation.

Not to take away from your suggested sex aspects, all valid IMO, I would argue that your reasoning of Pluto´s generational aspects would be the same for everyone in that generation, is just way to broad of a statement. It just makes the statement completely invalid.

Granted that may be true for the slower moving planets Neptune, Uranus and Saturn but for the plants in question i.e. moon which makes every single aspect in the Zodiac once every month and Venus, every aspect in the Zodiac once every year, that reasoning is just not valid.
June 30, 2021 at 19:34
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Green Garden
Not per say, I think it would be hard to single out that aspect unless it was the only aspect.

However Venus :194: ascendant would place it near partners 4th or 10th house. In the 4th, it should bode well for the home life. In the 10, should show support for career.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »