HOW TO CONQUER VENUS IN VIRGO?

June 19, 2021 at 22:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
HOW TO CONQUER VENUS IN VIRGO?
I like it, and I would like to see if someone gives me some advice to see how I do it HAHAHA

Who has Venus in Virgo who wants to give me advice, or someone who knows about this position? I think my Venus in Leo is VERY different. :(

SATURN CONJUNCTION MOON Karmic relationship?

In synastry Saturn conjuncts my Moon in Gemini.
This is very bad?
Would you give me the green light to try something?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 03:05
(Virgo) astreo » LotusStar
´´ Composite charts and synastry charts are similar in that they both explore relationships. However, composite charts differs in that it creates an entirely new chart out of two individual’s charts. A composite chart is looking at the two individuals as a unit - as a whole. Thus why, visually it looks exactly like a birth chart as it only has one set of elements´´.

I did not know that graph.

Thanks! :39: :39: :39: :39: :39: :39:
June 22, 2021 at 02:57
That appears.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 22, 2021 at 02:51
How is that? :22:
June 22, 2021 at 02:38
(Virgo) LotusStar » astreo
:61: well if it´s too much I don´t blame you

Have you looked at the composite chart ?
June 22, 2021 at 02:34
I think the thing is very difficult, I better keep looking. :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
June 22, 2021 at 01:27
(Virgo) LotusStar
I had Moon conjunct Saturn too where I was the Saturn...it´s not the best especially when the woman is the Saturn cos she can feel like the emotional nature of the man is too immature. It is still a strong bond, can lean on each other for support, but sometimes the Moon person feels criticised or judged for their natural spontaneous reactions. Moon can also feel Saturn is being a burden or too negative. I had it though when it was also involved in more aspects. Their Moon was conjunct my Uranus too.

Mars opposite Neptune....I am in one of these. The problem is can be a lot of mistrust, it can feel like they are hiding something from you or not sure they are trustworthy and without trust it just doesn´t work.

Mars square Venus, it´s attractive but complicated... Sometimes brings these kind of game playing, or when you misunderstanding each other´s cues. If you like some fighting as foreplay this can be good. :61:

Overall not bad though your synastry you also have many good contacts!
June 22, 2021 at 01:22
(Scorpio) OS* » astreo
you´re welcome!

but something to take into account, you never really know how it will play out. influence might be there but you get what Im saying. Same as, we don´t choose who we fall in love. I´d ignore the synastry if this is new and just go with the flow, how you feel about things etc. Relationships always make us grow, no matter the aspects. :)

knowing the synastry, composite might be helpful in the longterm, helpful in overcoming obstacles, bringing more awareness to the relationship. There is no perfect synastry🌹
June 22, 2021 at 00:25
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
Thank you very much, I identify more with your description than with the one I found. :79:
June 21, 2021 at 22:20
(Scorpio) OS* » astreo
Saturn-Moon (or Sun) tends to stick like glue. sont inséparable. . . but it´s not easy specially with harsh aspects. Ive experienced, my Saturn on someone´s sun or moon, and the other way around.

Saturn person doesn´t want to deal with emotional responses of moon person. They will "should" on their emotions, dictating how they should feel or act etc etc. Moon person will often feel judged by the Saturn person. Sometimes even just in their presence, no words necessarily needed. One is the teacher the other nurturer.

Saturn (ideals, morals, principles) do not match with the Moon (emotional) nurturing needs. Conjunction is "friction" is better when they´r in trine or sextile. . .

Outer planets, the bad aspects etc are noticed in the long run. The relationship either makes it or breaks it.
June 21, 2021 at 00:25
(Virgo) astreo » Emanuel
There are people who, when the going gets tough, all they do is run away. :(

So it could be said that this is Karmic?
By Saturn?
June 20, 2021 at 23:49
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
Your Saturn conjunct your Moon

This configuration can give your relationship extraordinary durability, if other planetary aspects are favorable. In that case, she puts a sense of discipline, order and stability in your life, and even if there is not much expressiveness in her emotions, they will be deep and constant. You can always be assured of their loyalty and loyalty. And if you have the same goals, a strong sense of mutual responsibility can emerge, and you can work together very effectively.
If not, his pessimism tends to depress you, and his seemingly cold and insensitive demeanor can upset your emotional state. Possibly he will reproach you for being little responsible, capricious and unstable, and you feel that his criticism does not allow you to develop the personal side of your relationship.

I think I only identify with his pessimism. :41:
June 20, 2021 at 23:44
Its Mars opposite your Neptune

You are, in his opinion, an inveterately fanciful and dreamy person; He is annoyed by your evasive and confused way of dealing with him or her, because every time he or she tries to cut to the chase and make a point, you seem to pay little attention or run away. Therefore, it is not surprising that his frustration sometimes causes him to react in a brusque and contemptuous way. As a consequence, you will suffer what you consider to be an overly aggressive and domineering attitude on their part, in addition to the fact that you do not like their apparent lack of imagination and sensitivity. Thus, confusing situations and hurt feelings may occur more frequently than is desirable between you. The truth is that their ambitions run in the opposite direction to your idealism, and mutual disappointment is a constant danger.

I do not identify with this, but I suppose the energy of Neptune is not noticeable with the naked eye. :63: :63:
June 20, 2021 at 23:39
´´ Show your intelligence and sense of humor. Virgo Venus is attracted to wit and intelligence. ´´

Thank you, I thought that this aspect was because her Venus is in conjunction with my Mercury, I also like it because she is very talkative, the first times I met her she said `` and how was your day, tell me? That pleased my Moon in Gemini a lot, in addition to showing a certain calm, I suppose it is because her Moon is also in Air.

´´Be direct. She´s not the type to just assume you like her unless you make it clear. ´´

I love being direct, I think Virgos are hahaha.

"Because everyone likes you for who you really are."

Yes, I like to be myself, smile and go through life showing my joy, I think it is something that I owe to my Venus in Leo. :)

Her Pluto squares my Sun.
My Pluto squares with her Venus.

There is a certain "magnetism", but also an intensity that is a bit scary.

I think the biggest challenge is Saturn and the Moon.

Although I can´t understand my Neptune´s opposition to her Mars.

Thanks!!!! :4:
June 20, 2021 at 23:32
(Capricorn) Emanuel » OS*
WHy Saturn conjunct Moon ouch ? Yes it s karmic,but very bonding over time. People expect just sugar and honey this day in relationships.
June 20, 2021 at 23:23
(Virgo) astreo » Rosincvist
In my Navamsa I have Venus in Virgo in the 6th house, ALL A DISASTER.
June 20, 2021 at 23:22
(Virgo) astreo » Emanuel
I´ll take it into account, thank you HAHAHA
June 20, 2021 at 23:20
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
Thank you so much for your advice.

The truth is that she has a LOT of insecurity, it is not the first time that I have gone through this, and right now I do not have the best attitude to tolerate this type of attitudes, I understand that we all have certain challenges in life, and that we are different, I She seems like a good girl, but I leave her at the level of a friend, I think her insecurity is not healthy for me.

Although it is RARE, she shows a certain ´´ aggressiveness ´´ with me, as if she wants to impose or ´´ dominate me ´´, I do not know if the square of her Mars with my Venus has to do, but it is like a way in which I see the insecurity of her.

That at the same time is so attractive, but at the same time so rare. :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
June 20, 2021 at 23:11
(Virgo) astreo » fishscales
At first I thought he only wanted me for sex, I was VERY HOT, I was even very "aggressive", I thought: "his Mars in Leo is VERY powerful" HAHAHAHA.

But I threw the Tarot at her to ask her what her intentions were, and if she was only sex, I understood that no, that her main intentions were not sex, that she had a sentimental interest, but that she was "afraid" . I got confused with the true attitude of her in person HAHAHA, with my Mars in Sagittarius I get along well in that aspect, but not at the level as intense as Leo HAHAHAHA.

I feel that I attract her very much, her Venus in conjunction with my Sun.
June 20, 2021 at 19:28
(Virgo) Etherealmind » LotusStar
 "it´s very physically oriented when it comes to love and attraction."

So true !! It´s partly what I implied when I said "they´re also very observative" :61: it´s slightly noticeable from the interlocutor´s/external point of view :61:
June 20, 2021 at 19:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
Yes, as an earth sign, it´s very physically oriented when it comes to love and attraction. Though I thought I had a high sex drive until I met a Mars in Aries (opposite Pluto), Venus Taurus, Sagittarius in the 8th man... and yeah, not even close! :61:

Anyway, it´s not about finding perfection, just specific about what they like and don´t like and can hold out until they find it.
June 20, 2021 at 12:30
(Scorpio) OS*
Saturn conjunct Moon. . . outch. I’d also be careful about Venus square to Mars/Chiron and Pluto.

I think there’s a misconception with Virgos being indecisive. I have never told a man “Let me think about it, I need time to think about it”. This is more Libra, Virgo don’t like wasting so if they’re “procrastinating is because they want it right (where the perfectionist comes in. . . )

**though, she does have a Libra moon, so that statement "needing time to think" might apply there. Just my thoughts about it.

They seem critical (nitpicky) but only because their main goal it to elevate their partner to success. They see what potentials they have and push them to bring it out. They just want the best for their partner. She also has a nice Mars in Leo ;))

What Fishscales said, if you know a Venus in Virgo on an intimate level, they are pretty hyper sexual, remembering that mercury is also very experimental. . . .

Wishing you the best of luck! :17:
June 20, 2021 at 07:34
(Virgo) LotusStar
My advice as a Venus in Virgo:

- Offer to help, she will always notice acts of kindness and concern towards her, no matter how small.

- Show off your smarts and sense of humor. Virgo Venus is attracted to wit and intelligence.

- Be patient. As an earth sign, it likes to commit to something that feels real and has true potential... She´s going to take her time to figure that out in her head before giving you the green light.

- Be direct. She is not the type to just assume you like her unless you make that clear.

We are kind of shy and a little insecure (because so focused on perfection and high standards, see every flaw), even if we don´t show it, and honestly I think half the time oblivious to flirting. So, being clear is important, without being over the top... Cos we don´t really like that either. Just sincere and meaningful gestures is the best way to go. But ultimately, be yourself. Because any person has to like you for who you really are.
June 20, 2021 at 01:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You know your Solar Progressions mean that at `10´ years old the natal :154: started being sorta kinda Virgoish!
June 19, 2021 at 23:32
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Don t mess with their perfectly ordered drawers lmao
June 19, 2021 at 23:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Acuerdate algo hermano : Venus in Virgo needs TIME to start a relationship. They tend to think a lot before making a decision regarding relationships. If you ask them out, they will probably answer you smth like "Let me think about it, I need time to think about it." cause they really wanna make sure that they go out with the right person that´s where the perfectionist side of them appears. I feel like they can wait for a long time before starting a relationship cause they´re "serious" and loyal in relationships. They can be also slighty perfectionist and very observative on some criterias but not for "arrogant" reasons. Oh! and they´re slightly reserved/modest too!

In any case that´s what I could observe with people around me having Venus in Virgo.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »