Eros opposition in Synastry

May 18, 2021 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Eros opposition in Synastry
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a synastry chart where the two people have opposing eros. Mine is in Sagittarius and the other person´s is in Gemini. My Psyche is also conjunct her Eros in Gemini.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 2, 2022 at 21:13
(Leo) dmm62
I know someone I have this opposition with on axis of 17 Cancer and Capricorn and we have the same libra rising sign. I´d say we pretty much want the same domestic situation but somehow cannot reconcile the opposite conditions. Without further detail than I live rural and she lives urban. This is a work in progress and the story is not over yet.

On the other aspects, an Eros from a woman on my Venus is very much like, " the dust of broken hearts ", from the movie, "Willow". It is a little comical to see her lose all her values to be amorous.

I´m currently checking out the Eros Mars dynamic. Best I can tell is you have to get real close to get it working or awakened.

It appears the Eros placement alone is simply not strong enough for instigating a stronger attraction and it should have some other planet aspects to help it.
May 20, 2021 at 17:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Eros is not as sexual as little Juno, even though it is sexual.
Some of the longest lasting relationships involve massive count of oppositions!
:143:
May 19, 2021 at 20:14
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Are you talking about the Arabic Part "Eros" or something else? If you are instead speaking of the asteroid Eros, I would not put too much stock in it. There are much better indicators for love and compatibility than searching up asteroids which were arbitrarily named.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »