Boyfriend has 0 fire in his chart

March 18, 2021 at 16:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Mallow
Boyfriend has 0 fire in his chart
One difficult aspect between my boyfriends chart and mine is that he has no fire. He’s a very slow moving Aquarius. I’m mostly fire in my chart. Taurus sun but Leo dominant. And I have so many passion projects but I really want him to be around and a part of and he always wants to be included too. The thing is I never know when creative juices will flow and when that happens I like to get up and go do it right then and there but waiting around for him to leave the house makes me burn out before I can even get started we literally only fight about this! It feels very restricting to me. I feel so discouraged sometimes wondering if we can ever make it work. Though this is our only fight! We have a daughter and he’s really slow to respond to her too. Any advice out there for someone in my situation would be greatly appreciated! I often wonder of we should just live separately but stay together/ but I don’t know if he’d go for that. He’s not your average cold Aquarius he’s got a Virgo rising and Libra moon and pretty emotional type.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2022 at 13:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i did not even read the whole text of yours and went straight up into your D1 ( vedic birth chart )

you got Moon and Jupiter 1st house in cancer for cancer asc
but Sun in aries 10th house ---- you might be forcefully and soundly loving - which is great but you would fit more with fie/water mix in my oppinion.

BUT most importantly Mars in 12th house which means you are manglik - you would be great for men that are mangliks too which means - their Mars has to be in

1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house

Would you please share what you do for a living ?
cause your MC is ruled by Jupiter which is exalted and i am curious about its affects.
January 23, 2022 at 13:06
(Scorpio) Othaveli
Hey came across you on a random search for moon in Leo girls loll …. Your profile pic is quite colorful and I like it. Briefly scanning over your chart, I noticed you do have shit ton of fire energies. Air and water can go quite well with fire yet sometimes more fire is all we need. In my experience with my ex who was a sun in sag and moon in Aries …. Our love didn’t last because I lacked the fire that she craved (daily) . I mean Scorpio energy (Mars & Pluto) can be quite passionate and spontaneous however it’s often controlled through the moon in Aquarius before expressed and often It dissipates. Aquarius can think too much for their own good. Realizing this has changed me. Learning from my moods/thoughts guided me towards a more unadulterated expression. Although my Mars in Saggitarius(fire energies) are almost always in the mood for fun, it’s usually triggered by an inspirational source. In other words , sometimes if one thing makes her ‘feel’ happy (in the mood) , it doesn’t mean I will ‘feel’ or ‘think’ the same… lol Scorpio sun and Aqua moon here. Felt similar vibes from him. I think he thinks too much. 😂
March 23, 2021 at 03:57
(Capricorn) LearningForever » Sunnyshadow
Lol, yeah, we Fire people want everything to happen Right Now and it must be a blast. But if one looks from a certain perspective a nice subtle draft of air or some water to make steam is lots of fun too. We are actually quite flexible. The flames are always dancing from one piece of the fuel to another depending on the conditions. I think that with age we learn to regulate our temperature and enjoy other elements more. And we should remember that we shine, so whoever we are dealing with we impress them, but they may have hard time keeping pace with us no matter how much they admire the show.
March 23, 2021 at 02:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » tomdos
Good reply. I cant help but see myself in the OPs predicament as well as in your illustration.. As someone with 70% fire and 3% earth, slowness bothers me, details elude me, organization is a foreign concept

Sometimes its really hard to slow down or see what we could do better. I think your words are pretty accurate. Ive been trying to become more aware of the tendencies in myself

Ive actually got someone in my life that is much more slow paced and methodical than i am and sometimes it drives me mad. Im certain they feel similarly about me at times
March 23, 2021 at 02:07
(Capricorn) LearningForever » Mallow
So you might look at it from the perspective of Fire needing oxygen (air) to burn, and then it won´t hold you back in anything that his reactions are not as quick or passionate as yours. If you look at it as drafts of fresh Air and he looks at it as the Fire making Air lighter and drifting up, it may be very beneficial and inspiring to both of you.
March 22, 2021 at 23:45
(Taurus) Mallow » LearningForever
I totally agree! And yes most of his planets are in Aquarius and then water and earth equally make up the rest! When we’re nerding about new ideas we’re definitely vibing and feeding off each other and it’s awesome!
March 22, 2021 at 23:11
(Capricorn) LearningForever
How about the other elements? If he has lots of Air it might feed your Fire. If he has lots of Water, there would be lots of steam from fire and water lol, but that also may produce energy. Lots of Earth might be difficult. Are you sure you need him to burn together with you? Maybe he might be your safe backup instead or keep your flame going? I am all Fire too, plus it´s difficult for me to relate to Earth and Water because my only things in these elements are Sun opposition Saturn (its ruler). I am immensely attracted to other Fire people. But from my experience in relationships it doesn´t work that great if two people are equally intense in one element. My first husband was Sagittarius with lots of Fire and we had many conjunctions between our planets. We were fighting daily. It´s a miracle we never actually injured each other. My daughter (now adult) is lots of Air and Water and she´s a person with whom I have been always getting along best in my life. Based on my own experience I daresay that people in our lives not necessarily have to act the way we do to be supportive and nourishing to us. As long as he doesn´t mind your fire and doesn´t try to put it down, you might have fun together.
March 22, 2021 at 14:07
(Leo) tomdos
First, I sense an implicit presumption that your side of the coin is fine and that the error is in your „slow“ boyfriend. I understand that you might have not meant it like that but the implicite message is there. In any case you do not ask if you should change or if he should change as if it was not an option at all. Yet it is the first and foremost option. Your characters have their vices and virtues and it is something to work on. Some of the restlessness and impulsivity you desctribe is usually more of a vice than virue. Creative passion or momentum is not an explanation. It is an excuse. When we look at the relationship through this optics, your boyfriend reflects this and teaches you a lesson. Its obviously a discomfort for him too, trying to be part of your activities and proactivity is teaching him a lesson, waking up his inner fire. None of you should give up.

Second, your chart shows a lot of Leo energy, true. But Leos are actually often quite lazy, slow to start. The impulsivity you describe is in my opinion actually a work of restless, untamed Aries. Aries rules your MC. He escalates the fire energy of yours, he drives your Mercury, and with Uranus and Neptune squaring him thats yet another octave of impulsivity that you probably do not control much. Thats why I suggested it might be a bit of a vice to work on, not to be just driven by.

Then, there is the grand cross: Aquarius Saturn opposes your ASC and its planets and squares the Sun. From what you described that Aquarius Saturn is literally your boyfriend. He is part of the equation. If you get separated, this Aquarius Saturn will find another way to manifest in your life. I suggest having such a mirror impersonated in your partner is by far the best way to go. To accept and learn. The life lesson is inevitable in one form or another.

Also, Mars is in 12th and Cancer. Seems like it needs a solid backround, a shell to go out from and get back to. If your partner contributes to creating this sort of backround it should not be taken as something granted or of little value.

In my opinion this situation calls for finding a middle ground and comfortable ways of contribution. If that hapens, you both may gain much more than you presumably lose.
March 22, 2021 at 04:12
(Taurus) Mallow » LotusStar
Okay so his Mars is in his 11th house in Aquarius
March 22, 2021 at 04:05
(Taurus) Mallow » Mallow
I just saw this was an option when I sent the last post
March 22, 2021 at 04:03
(Taurus) Mallow » LotusStar
I’m still new to astrology do you mean where his is? Is there a way I can just send his chart? lol!
March 21, 2021 at 22:12
(Scorpio) Angelina
I understand You, because a long time ago I had a boyfriend with almost none fire...It was impossible to live together.
And yes, it is often said, that opposites complement each other..But I would say it works only if these are not completely opposites. And You understand- He won´t change. He can try to act like he is more active, but it will only be an illusion..
March 21, 2021 at 18:32
(Virgo) LotusStar
Aw if this is your only fight, I don´t think you should give up. Maybe he can be part of your passion projects but the part that doesn´t require the spontaneous side of going out and collecting, maybe more the logistics and planning side? If there is one.

You do have a lot of fire in your chart and you also have Mars opposite Uranus, which shows fast and spontaneous actions. However, your descendant is Aquarius with Saturn there, you attract someone rational who will slow you down and ground you, teach patience.

How is his Mars aspected, and with regards to yours?
March 21, 2021 at 18:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
This is quite difficult when you have fire. Usually they´re teaching you to slow down and become more "Responsible" and not rush into things if you have a lot of fire like myself on the Ascendant, 5th, and 9th house.

At the same time, they can be very slow and put out your fire. It´s just finding balance for yourself to keep moving regardless of what they do. You really have no control over them.
March 21, 2021 at 18:04
(Aquarius) nikkia
If your BF has zero fire in chart, there´s no changing that...so acceptance might be the only choice you have in regards to his ´slowness.´ If this is the only fight you two have, especially with a child, you´re pretty lucky. Knowing he is ´slow´ gives you an opportunity to stop burning yourself out - this may your lesson in balance.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »