SYNASTRY/DOOMED RELATIONSHIPS

February 26, 2021 at 13:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81
SYNASTRY/DOOMED RELATIONSHIPS
Hello! I´m Kim and new to the forum! I´ve recently become very interested in natal and synastry aspects. Synastry more-so because I just went through a soul shattering breakup that ended exactly the way synastry said it would! :24:

I know most will say that it doesn´t always happen that way, but I´d like to get others opinions on this. Have your past relationships succumbed to issues spelled out in your synastry charts? Have you ever had a long lasting, fulfilling relationship with someone you had bad synastry with?

My ex and I had a LOT of Saturn Venus Square Saturn/Sun Conjunct Satrun/Venus Conjunct Saturn....etc

My Venus conjuncted his Neptune. I held him as ideal and we felt we were soulmates. We walked away from our (miserable) marriages to be together and planned a life together, but he suddenly abandoned the relationship with no real explanation,....just like Venus conjunct Neptune implied. We also have Sun square Uranus which means a relationship will start with a bang and end just as suddenly, and abruptly...exactly like ours did :22: My question is, are there aspects that make a relationship almost impossible to work? Were we doomed?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 7, 2021 at 09:08
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » judyta
Ooooh that is a good Venus placement. My ex had Venus in Cancer...very nurturing. I love Taurus, so indulgent! it´s my rising sign but they are hella slow....lol.
March 7, 2021 at 08:35
(Cancer) judyta » AstroHoe81
Venus in Taurus, I love that placement and it goes well with my Venus in Cancer, however, it takes sooo long for him to decide, he takes his time, doesnt like being rushed or confronted, hes a gentleman tho, love luxury, good food, going out to fancy places, massages.
March 7, 2021 at 08:18
I would imagine he was going through it not hearing from his kids and whatever else. He would always retreat into himself when he was going through shit. It´s hard for Scorpio´s because it´s so hard for us to let our guard down. I had total faith in this man and our future. There were NO doubts in my mind and he just dropped me in the dirt and moved on. I feel like it´s damaged me because it´s going to be so much harder to trust again.

Now as far as your ex....Scorpio moon folks are INTENSE and always seem to be going through internal struggles. Where was his Venus sign?
March 4, 2021 at 19:04
Sounds like he had some internal battles as well.
I think its very difficult for anyone but especially scorpio people to heal after a loss, it seems they just never let go.
I had a crazy relationship 6 years ago with guy that also had scorpio moon, It was on and off and I was rejecting him a lot because he was a bit of a player, he would always come back to me, probably around 5-10 times all together he made a serious atemnt to reconcile, but because he cheated I couldnt let go of resentment and didnt trust him anymore. But it amazed me because I was treating him so badly after he cheated and he would always come back asking for a chance.. for 5 years he was coming back, at least once a year hed try and contact me... crazy
March 4, 2021 at 18:53
Oh my bad, I thought it said Venus opposite Neptune...lol

No, we´re not. He abruptly abandoned the relationship after 4 years back in October.
March 4, 2021 at 18:48
We only have Venus trine Neptune and he is Venus, the obsession I think was the Pluto aspects. But you are together now?
March 4, 2021 at 18:41
Yeah that Venus/Neptune is a bitch. We had that too:
https://dreamastromeanings.com/venu….

You´re Venus right? I was Venus in my relationship, he was Neptune. He was obsessed with me in the beginning too. Enough to leave his marriage.... We were living in a fantasy. It felt like a dream being with him. I felt he was everything I ever wanted in a man. I couldn´t see him clearly and put good traits on him that he didn´t really have. In the end Neptune usually realizes they don´t feel the same and just walk away. Neptune kinda just fades away. The pluto and all the Saturn definitely shows a karmic relationship.
March 4, 2021 at 18:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » judyta
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting!
March 4, 2021 at 18:33
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Graham
Shucks! I missed this post before but I will get this done for sure. I´d love to understand his motives a bit more because I honestly still don´t feel I really knew him.
March 4, 2021 at 18:28
We have 9 Saturn aspects in synastry (oposite Moon, conj Mercury, conj Venus, opposite Neptune, trine Pluto, square my South Node, opposite Sun, square Jupiter, conj his North Node.)
He was crazy about me in the beginning, but we did have a emotional clash here and there because I was focused on moving reltionship forward while he was always drowned in his past and not able to move on, always talking about his ex, and how hurt he is, that he doesnt believe in love anymore, he doesnt want to open up, hes scared. It was really heavy. We talked recently and he said he just doesnt feel the love towards me like I feel towards him. Sometimes I feel like maybe Im delusional because to me this connection is sooo intense, when we meet we spent all day together, energized, talking for hours, we dont even eat and time is passing so quick, to me it fees so natural but then I feel him blocking it, distancing himself. Against all logic I sense that its not over yet, he wants to stay friends and be in contact but hes just in a very dark place now and wont let me be by his side much.
I dont think we are twin flames, I dont feel familiarity with him and we are different, I do feel like we belong together and I have sense of unfinished business, I never wanted to have children with any man in my life but with him I feel I could if that makes sense, it might be karmic.
March 4, 2021 at 18:16
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Green Garden
My Sag moon would be to harsh for his Pisces moon at times... :2:
March 4, 2021 at 18:14
Hmm, I see similarities and I know I had planets in his 12th house though I can´t recall if it was venus. Sounds so intense for only 3 months. Did you two have any Saturn? Do you think you two are twinflmaes and will reunite in the future?

My ex initially went back to his wife too. Then a month later he tried to come back to me and I told him that I needed to see divorce papers first. So he went ahead and filed for divorce, but he felt tremendous guilt and pressure leaving his 17 year marriage. They had 3 kids, so one could imagine....
March 4, 2021 at 17:21
(Cancer) judyta » Green Garden
I had a relationship with a man with moon in leo which was great match to my saggi moon and we couldnt get along emotionally at all!
March 4, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » judyta
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have incompatible Moons. Water and fire clashes. It need a huge amount of effort to make it work.
March 4, 2021 at 13:04
(Cancer) judyta
I had a very intense 3 month connection with a Gemini Sun Scorpio Moon guy, he already had a family, when we met he was broken up with the ex (Libra Sun Scorpio Moon) and still raising kids with her, From the beginning it was very intense problematic connection, we have a lot of pluto aspects (My pluto conj his moon, trine his mercury, opposite his venus) (His pluto square my moon mercury and venus, sextile my mars)
On top of that my Venus was in his 12 house, which was truly probematic and it doomed this relationship, it was almost as he couldnt feel my love, couldnt see my intentions and effort to support him, It was also secretive, he didnt want to cause drama in the family so our relationship was private, it felt almost like an affair... Later it turned out hes still one leg in his past and cant get over the breakup of his family, its been a year since our breakup and I still love him, and he is still stuck in his heartbreak and not ready to start anything new.
We maintained a friendship but it was very very rocky and it turned my life into a rollercoaster that past year.
March 2, 2021 at 17:06
(Scorpio) Graham » AstroHoe81
Here at astro-seek.com ... Draw the Davison chart ... Use the time and location of that chart to draw a natal chart ... Use that chart to draw the Davison with the natal chart of each of the two partners.
March 2, 2021 at 14:24
Ok thank you! I will see if I can find where to make one.
February 27, 2021 at 19:13
(Scorpio) Graham » Moon_Queen
I see you are an experienced user/interpreter of Davison Charts ... So, please let us know here if you find the Marks Chart technique to be valid/useful.
February 27, 2021 at 19:09
If you post his Marks Chart here, I will attempt to interpret it.
February 27, 2021 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow I like this, I think I´ll try it too :15:

I used to make synastries: Davison-PersonA and Davison-PersonB to see how relationship influence A and B but never this kind of comapartion...
February 27, 2021 at 17:08
Yes, and especially how he did it so easily and abruptly. That´s the main reason I can´t agree to be friends. I don´t feel like he ever really loved or cared about with me with the way he was able to discard me so easily.

I will try to make the charts and see if I get any clarity. Thanks for stopping by and giving input :79:
February 27, 2021 at 17:06
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Moon_Queen
That´s pretty much exactly how it was! When we were both overseas together, we worked together and still spend damn near every second together. We were inseparable. We were obsessed with each other. We went on all types of vacations. But then something happened where I lost my job and we had to separate. From there we tried to keep it together long distance and did so for almost 2 years but it just fell apart. It seemed like every time something happened where we were supposed to reunite...something happened to prevent it. Definitely wasn´t meant to be and I accept it but it still hurts.
February 27, 2021 at 16:50
You are (I think) wanting to know why HE left the relationship with you.

The Matks Chart might be better for that ... http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/m… ... although it has not been around long enough for its validity to have been adequately tested yet.

To calculate it ... you make a Davison Chart for personA and personB. ... Then, make another Davison Chart from that A+B Davison and the natal chart of either personA or personB.

Bob Marks (the creator of the Marks Chart) is now deceased, but he asserted that the Marks Chart indicates how personA/personB FEELS about the A+B relationship.

So ... draw the Marks Chart for the Davison (for you+him) and HIS natal chart, to see what HIS issue with your relationship might have been.
February 27, 2021 at 16:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AstroHoe81
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there!Hmmmmm

This is very challenging composite with that eye poking opposition :22:

Aries Mars-Venus-Sun gives very great amount of passion and creative energy ant it represents the purpose of this relationship at the same time, so I could say that sexual attraction just overtook you both entirely.

On the other side, conjuction of retrograde Jupiter and Saturn in Libra is very, very restrictive and frustrating aspect letting you want to fly, enjoy life together and wanting to trust each and than, soon after, it punches you so hard to the ground (Saturn). Because of this "retro" element this pattern is repeating over and over again and being in opposition to that passionate (Sun-Mars-Venus) trio it is making your life living hell. Oppositions are great when you overcome them since they give extreme stability, but very hard to manage.

It will be a lot easier if you´d have any better aspect between Sun and Moon to connect you emotionally, but this way all you actuality have is that suffer and drama and little bit of romance thanx to that sextile between Pisces Mercury and Capricorn Moon.

hard one indeed :23:
February 27, 2021 at 10:48
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Green Garden
Yeah girl, I don´t know how I was so fooled. Despite how things were at the end, before that he was a WONDERFUL boyfriend. He was generous, romantic, loving....It´s like he changed overnight and I never saw it coming :25:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »