Venus in Leo, Male

February 23, 2021 at 00:57 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Venus in Leo, Male
I would like anyone´s thoughts of what a male venus in Leo is like.... I´m interested in everyone´s opinions...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2021 at 08:44
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I also have Venus in Leo and know a few people with this placement. The things I can say based on my observations :

They tend to be very loyal and they ask you the same in return. So if they see you a bit joking, messing around with other guys they just won´t appreciate at all lol and will tell it to you.

They´re very expressive, warmful and frank! They like expressing their feelings! They also like sharing them through artistic creations such as writing poems, songs, etc.

They´re also very dedicated and generous in romantic relationships. I mean they can give you A LOT but they can also ask you A LOT lol. As much as they give you to summarize haha.

The only real disadvantage with this placement I´d say is that they can tend to be a bit picky to choose their partner. A bit selective and don´t like being in the shadow tbh.

The interpretation can change a bit with some aspects in the chart ofc.

Anyway, I personally like this placement : expressiveness, generosity and honesty :75::75:
February 24, 2021 at 05:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have this placement. I agree with alot that´s already been said. Proud, affectionate, loyal, flamboyant in love, etc.
February 24, 2021 at 01:13
(Virgo) astreo
Even though your Venus is in Capricorn, your moon will help you
February 23, 2021 at 13:15
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » astreo
Interesting... Thank you for sharing that!! You mentioned that venus in leo can collide with a venus on land person. I´m a leo in capricorn. What is your advice to me for showing the leo in venus love better?? Or more, or the way he likes it??
Tysm!! 🙂
February 23, 2021 at 07:59
(Virgo) astreo
I have my Venus in Leo
So I can perfectly describe the intensity that this position feels like, a Venus in Leo is very powerful when in love (which is very common to find in these people, since they will enjoy loving passionately, giving their whole heart, nor do they say the creativity that you get, especially when you want to make poems so that the other person can feel a pinch of how beautiful you feel to have it), which will collide with people who are more serious in love, such as the Venus on land.

The meanings of vanity and self-centeredness seem very vain for this Venus, or perhaps if there are, if the sun is at home, which does not happen to me because I have it in Virgo, I do not deny that if physical appearance is important, But the total dedication is more, it is a type `` Romeo and Juliet ´´, a reaper love that only makes you see the other and now, life is not life without the other HAHAHAHA, where the other person gives you a lot of desire of living passionately, the downside is that you tend to be not very rational and put the other person on a pedestal, a hug is something we enjoy too much, I don´t know in what way, but to make big demonstrations. There are people who are aware that this energy is very strong, so much that it destabilizes, and if you do not have much earth element it can cause problems, so they decide to move away or block as soon as they feel something, it can be confused with Scorpio, but the difference is that Scorpio is the power that I have of the other, Leo is the personal power.
Laughter, play, good humor should never be lacking

My tactic is to look at you
learn how you are,
love you as you are.

My tactic is to talk to you
and listen to you,
build with words
an indestructible bridge.

My tactic is
stay in your memory,
I don´t know how I don´t know
with what pretext,