What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?

February 22, 2021 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?
I´m interested in this topic: what makes zodiac signs come back after having rejected you? What could make them change their mind?
Could be a behaviour of the person, but even a thought on the person.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 12:16
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Anni23
It makes more sense, thanks.
February 23, 2021 at 11:35
(Leo) Anni23
Gemini- they got bored of 5 girls/boys and actually think you are more interesting

Cancer- took 6 years to become stable enough to consider how it may have just been in their mind that you were a callous - and screwed them over when in fact they ditched you

Leo- got over their pride/sense of betrayal haha

Virgo- pickings got low..., or you bought a great house with a lake

Libra- you finally cut your hair the way they like and ditched the piercings lol

Scorpio- hell froze over and along with their superior survivalist strategies they thought to include someone to help them out (who they may discard later)

Saggitarius- they changed their philosophy and upended their life (ha as if) which now suddenly has a place for you which philosophically lines up their new view of you

Aquarius- they went to the doctors and discovered they had a heart murmur, out of a concern it might be psychosomatic they took you back. Also they realised they might die alone
February 23, 2021 at 05:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
People know what they want...
They can pretend that they don´t... but they do know what they want...

It´s all about "Priorities."

*Quoted Lyrics...*

"You knew
Exactly what you would do
And don´t say
You simply lost your way
She may believe you
But I never will
Never again"
February 22, 2021 at 23:01
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Depends on the type of rejection... there would have to be more to the story to really analyze...
February 22, 2021 at 22:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Anushka42
But their nature isn´t one sign! I just wouldn´t personally bother thinking like this. If you think there´s value in it, then you do.
February 22, 2021 at 22:19
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » JayJayAstrology
Of course not all people from a certain sign will refuse someone. But when it comes, when it occurs, it could be because of something that deals with their nature.
February 22, 2021 at 22:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » fishscales
I hope not. I´m laughing!
February 22, 2021 at 22:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Anushka42
These are very big generalizations that won´t apply to a whole lot of people! To me, it´s almost a useless interpretation because people of all signs will react differently to people with the same sign or different sign. It´s too complicated to say something so general. That´s my professional opinion.
February 22, 2021 at 21:52
(Pisces) fishscales
Aries-needs an ego stroke
Taurus-you were "comfy"
Gemini-needs someone to talk to/fickle as hell
Cancer-needs someone to take care of, or you feel like "home" to them...
Leo-needs to be loved by someone. Also see Aries.
Virgo-there´s shit wrong with you they still need to fix
Libra-they are the master of relationships, no way is one gonna fail on their watch
Scorpio-sex and/or evil plot. But even if it´s just an evil plot, they will still figure out a way to work in the sex.
Sagittarius-seemed like a good idea at the time
Capricorn-they dug the status
Aquarius-no clue. Do they even do this?
Pisces-they probably just watched some stupid romantic comedy

**list not to be taken (entirely) seriously :3:
February 22, 2021 at 21:31
One my impression is, as example, that aries could rejct you because they can´t give up their own integrity, leo could reject you because you show a low self esteem, sagittarius could reject you because you´re not so beautiful or socially high. Gemini could reject you because you´re not so feminine and cool, libra could reject because you´re unsecure and not in your best mood, aquarius could reject you because you don´t show your best intellectual or social qualities.
February 22, 2021 at 20:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JayJayAstrology
This question is unanswerable really. People are not just their sun sighs. They are complicated human beings with all 12 signs and houses and interactions between all the planets. If someone rejects you who happens to be a certain sun sign, doesn´t mean it´s the sign that is doing it.
February 22, 2021 at 16:20
I mean people of a certain zodiac d
sign.
February 22, 2021 at 16:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I´m confused what you mean. How can a zodiacal sign reject you? Signs do not have a mind. We respond to the planetary energies. They do not respond to us.
February 22, 2021 at 14:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
6 retrograde planets, it is so hard to move forward.
It never happened to me to leave and never turn back to see if there is something I missed to see, understand or do.

So I always come back, at least once.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »