What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?

February 22, 2021 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?
I´m interested in this topic: what makes zodiac signs come back after having rejected you? What could make them change their mind?
Could be a behaviour of the person, but even a thought on the person.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 28, 2021 at 15:30
(Capricorn) Amananda » SilverStar
Such wise words! Thank you!
February 28, 2021 at 05:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » SilverStar
Watching Birds Play Guitar!!!!! :75:

https://youtu.be/4PSzFJMRrDQ
YouTube
YouTube
February 28, 2021 at 05:15
(Leo) SilverStar » Iceblu333
Ofcourse you are, you´re part Pisces.

Sleep it off dude, Sleep it off. :7:

Haha
February 28, 2021 at 03:32
Only Metal Rock!!! :75:

https://youtu.be/wQjPuUqj7_g
YouTube
YouTube
February 28, 2021 at 03:20
No more love songs!!!! :99: :18: :11: :85: :85: :85: :85: :85: :85: :85:
February 28, 2021 at 03:19
I´m Fucked right now... Drunk as hell... :117:

So, um ok.

Just remember... whatever you said (that´s a fucking LOONNGGGG ASS PARAGRAPH!!!) when you win a lottery or something similar...

Priorities... Priorities... Priorities...

Just like buying a property

Location... Location... Location...
February 28, 2021 at 03:18
Going along with your theme choice of song. What do you think of this one?

I think it´s funny. I really like Lilly Allen.
YouTube
YouTube
February 28, 2021 at 03:14
Yup not til April.

You see I had stuff going on before said hypothetical woman came along.
I´m not the type to drop everything I had worked soo hard on for a new person I had just met that probably wouldn´t do the same for me if the roles were reversed.

Doing so then finding out they wouldn´t would make me upset and probably rant the way you did lol
I already learned that lesson at 18.

So to protect against that, you assume the other wouldn´t drop everything for you and thus you don´t have to either.

And to be perfectly honest they shouldn´t expect you to. They should be more understanding and less selfish if they really liked you.

and you can´t lose what wasn´t yours to have in the first place so I´m not too concerned about someone snatching up someone I liked, that apparently couldn´t wait or be supportive.

If they leave, I just see it as what was meant to happen. It sucks sure, but there´s always other :108: in the sea.
February 23, 2021 at 14:59
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Leo - when they say probably that is it just at the beginning and you like put a smile, hug and say be happy, goes home with head up and you have admirers. As cancer, I said I would marry somebody if he would take my cat because I want to be near. Scorpio thinks money and love-making are what keep relationships alive, telling only the truth, otherwise, no chances for a comeback at all, show all fears and give all the tools, agree to get a tattoo of a ring on a finger. Pisces - material security and fantasies, promises, became a prince/princess. Capricorn - nice house, car, idk as for Aries, I do not even acknowledge why, really, no now I get it, probably to conquer like a good quest, competition would be ok, Gemini you´ve got valuable info or business idea, a friend in crime, Sagittarius, maybe they saw a guiding message from the God, you are about to travel somewhere, got two tickets to Mars, Libra maybe many common friends that push you back into relationships, Aquarius, astrology says so, Taurus maybe fashion trends, luxury, Virgo, job prospects, haha no ideas
February 23, 2021 at 12:16
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Anni23
It makes more sense, thanks.
February 23, 2021 at 11:35
(Leo) Anni23
Gemini- they got bored of 5 girls/boys and actually think you are more interesting

Cancer- took 6 years to become stable enough to consider how it may have just been in their mind that you were a callous - and screwed them over when in fact they ditched you

Leo- got over their pride/sense of betrayal haha

Virgo- pickings got low..., or you bought a great house with a lake

Libra- you finally cut your hair the way they like and ditched the piercings lol

Scorpio- hell froze over and along with their superior survivalist strategies they thought to include someone to help them out (who they may discard later)

Saggitarius- they changed their philosophy and upended their life (ha as if) which now suddenly has a place for you which philosophically lines up their new view of you

Aquarius- they went to the doctors and discovered they had a heart murmur, out of a concern it might be psychosomatic they took you back. Also they realised they might die alone
February 23, 2021 at 05:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
People know what they want...
They can pretend that they don´t... but they do know what they want...

It´s all about "Priorities."

*Quoted Lyrics...*

"You knew
Exactly what you would do
And don´t say
You simply lost your way
She may believe you
But I never will
Never again"
February 23, 2021 at 05:37
Never Again...

https://youtu.be/GVYesEpMr84
YouTube
YouTube
February 23, 2021 at 05:37
Edited again...

Am I a vindictive person... definitely, yes...

I dont wish anyone well... who fucks me over... :21:

I put in all the work... going through hell trying to make things work... just to get fucked over and left... so that THAT person can up and leave and figure out thier mistake and be a better person for someone else after I´ve been fucked over and left with the damage... Nope... Nope.. Nope...
February 23, 2021 at 05:19
Edited***
February 23, 2021 at 05:16
Some people put people last on thier priority list...

Not to be thought of until Until they´re about 90 years old... THEN they have time for the people they didn´t prioritize...

That´s why I say if I don´t come first; fuck it...

Because I´ll be damned if I´m karmically being fucked over to make someone a better person for someone else to have.

I put in all the work... going through hell trying to make things wotk... just to get fucked over and left... so that THAT person can up and leave and figure out thier mistake and be a better person for someone else after I´ve been fucked over and left with the damage... Nope... Nope.. Nope...

I dont plan on being a practice fling or a destroyed person due to the ignorance of other people... (people can be destroyed by malice but it can also be mistakes that can cause the most pain or destruction to someone´s life)

So, best bet is always to move on when rejected.
February 23, 2021 at 05:10
Not until April?

You wouldn´t let that pass up for another guy to get and you know it...

Just like 10 million bucks....

You´d be damed if you passed that up.

Like I said...

It´s all about priorities.
February 23, 2021 at 04:54
Hey man, c´mon just admit that was a great exception..

:4:
February 23, 2021 at 04:52
ahh man is that what you think?

My Mars is in Capricorn...reverse the Age.
I don´t do younger..

But if the person was someone like Catherine...

Maybe :2:

But still probably not til April lol
YouTube
YouTube
February 23, 2021 at 03:05
You wouldn´t wait until "when things calm down" if you were presented a 10 million dollar lottery win....

And you´d jump on it immediately :3:...

Just saying...

"Priorities"...

You´re still saying one day you´ll get back to her... how long has THAT BEEN since you first said THAT???

that´s a rhetorical question... btw... :4:
February 23, 2021 at 03:01
I bet if the person was the younger Pamela Anderson...

You wouldn´t have rejected her...

Or someone similar to that analogy...
February 23, 2021 at 02:58
Hmmm, ok.

Meow!!!

(Translated)

Give me...

Food NOW!!!!
February 23, 2021 at 02:56
"The Evil cat that ignores you sometimes..wants your food..." :61:

That´s great!..

But Yeah there´s atleast one.

Wrong Timing. I had to reject someone´s offer recently cuz I got alot going on and had no time to spend with them, but when I am less busy I plan to reach out. but I was very clear to the person about it.

So they were rejected, but when things calm down I plan to reach out and that IS noble instead of giving someone scraps, I´d rather give quality time. :4:
February 23, 2021 at 02:42
"""First thing, you have to make sure what you perceive to be a rejection actually was. Sometimes it could feel that way when infact it was simply a misunderstanding. But if you know for sure it was then..

If they reject you then come back..it´s probably for manipulation purposes. they need something from you, or they miss the ego-boost you gave them, or they´re feeling lonely and don´t want to be alone etc.

In other words it is hardly for a noble reason. and if they rejected you the first time, even if they come back there´s a high likelihood the cycle will repeat later on.

So unless you are emotionally sturdy to handle that. Leave the person alone. and no matter what they say, Actions speak louder then words."""

^^^^This^^^^

I was gonna bluntly say that they only come back when they need something...

The Men... when they want to fuck...

Women (High School Hottie that ignored you who now has 10 kids and 7 baby daddys...)... want your money...

The Evil cat that ignores you sometimes... wants your food...

There are no noble reasons....

None...
February 23, 2021 at 02:34
(Leo) SilverStar » Anushka42
If they really liked you they wouldn´t have rejected you in the first place for the most part, but the type of rejection received is key to the persons motives, as Jess said.

If they were decent, they would have explained the reason clearly and not have left you guessing.

Trust your intuition and also look up signs of a narcissist.

Sometimes people reject as part of a game, they want you to "chase them" etc
But even if you do. You loose self respect AND the respect of the person and it´s rather pointless and they will end up taking you for granted..

But as others said, it really depends on the situation.
Each person is different. and They all fall in love uniquely.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »