Discussions:
Search for:

PiscesTar8284 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 29, 2021 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Hi) Recently I read an article about the influence of Saturn being responsible for the ancestral karma. And curious how does that influence myself if I was born right in the first day Saturn sign cha ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 23, 2021 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Labeling and self indication (Natal Astrology)
Hi) Recently I have started noticing what my lifestyle with acknowledging the world in many phases it´s almost always in the gray area. My spiritual development, helping me to discover new things ...
February 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Hi) :4: Recently I have found the article about the node´s influence on your life and I could totally relate to what it says. There was an idea what due to my past life I was overly controlling and ...
Login
(Log in)
January 13, 2021 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Recently, I found a few articles about politicians who changed their identities by changing the date but I didn´t understand how this change actually work. Articles were about more numerological influ ...
November 29, 2020 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
My 8th house stellium have two planets in Aries (Venus, Jupiter) and one in Pisces (Mercury). I think what Mercury have most affection because of ASC+Moon in Virgo, but with two planets in fall (Mercu ...
Login
(Log in)
August 15, 2020 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
I´m not judging, or anything , but i can´t find any resources about actual work with entities and not spiritual things about chakras, or kaballah , or alchemy. There are such disciplines, but it doe ...
July 4, 2020 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
I have a feeling that some part of me can only fully function when I´m in contact with people.( Sun conjuct DSC) I do not feel a strong need for mass, community. Two, three people are enough for me t ...
Login
(Log in)
February 24, 2020 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Hi guys!) Recently I read an article about the situation of Asc Virgo and Dsc Pisces on birth chart. How Virgo make people too much obsessed with perfection and Pisces attracts partners vulnerability ...
Login
(Log in)
July 2, 2019 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Occultism is my passion, my self-development, but do I have the potential for any other work activity besides him (because I don’t want to make him my profession) :24: And anyway, being constantly in ...
Login
(Log in)
June 6, 2019 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
To be honest this is really weird, almost always when I try to express my thoughts to someone else, it’s as if I am explained in an alien language!( I do not know which aspect gives this effect, but ...
Login
(Log in)
June 1, 2019 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Very recently, I learned that my birth time was not accurate and because of this, my natal chart, predictions, and everything I did throughout the year (astrology is my year’s hobby) was not accurate ...
Login
(Log in)
February 17, 2019 | Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284
Hi guys, can someone explain which planet in my chart is dominant ? I tried different techniques but they gives inaccurate result. And this could be perfect if it gonna be one planet not three because ...
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »