Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

PiscesTar8284 - User's posts in the forum

Jul 31, 2021 - 16:35
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » JayJayAstrology
Chart what i posted on this thread is her.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jul 29, 2021 - 10:40
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » Rosincvist
Well ,my birth was unpredictable in many ways. So then i find misinterpretation in my birth chart i always have a little bit doubt. Maybe it´s a part of my Virgo perfectionist, or the whole Uranus influence in my chart. But since i started to discover my astrology predicaments i can´t fully associate with my chart like where is some bigger and more accurate picture and i just need to find the right way.
Jun 24, 2021 - 20:39
I guess i would definitely try)
Jun 24, 2021 - 09:02
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » tomdos
I guess I understand the different way to look at my problem."Unless you get consciously in touch with that what is unchangeable, that which is not born and does not die, you will never be satisfied with anything, keep jumping from one thing to another, disappointed every time. "It´s true what I am always on the run because nothing what I choose it´s enough. And many times I was given the insight what everything I need I already have and I guess I really need to let go the idea of "perfect label". I already had an experience to lose the solid ground, but I guess I haven´t let go of old ways of resolving problems and even with new point of view I try to control what is already beyond my control. I would try to look for healthier ways of harmonisation of my inner self. So thank you)
Jun 24, 2021 - 05:47
I guess I can relate what the rational part of me is balancing my need for change and reinvent myself, but it feels pretty little against my whole perspective. I guess what this is exactly the main part of me feeling confusion about all my self development and stuff. Changing its like part of my path which I can´t escape. It´s always felt like an urge or anything. And the idea of labeling and defining myself fully connected to my rational Virgo traits. I create boundaries and understand some basics and this is good for some time, but eventually I starting to feel like my life going through another phase and it´s all over again. As an example for a past few years I had six coming out and I was going from all the spectrum and now I´m on the fluid variety because it´s somehow explain why it is so unstable. And that works for things like religions, spiritual path, taste´s in books, music. Even my opinion about many things. So I can´t understand why I´m always on the run or from what? The problem is to desire to define and label myself to something stable or trying to be more changing and mutable and try to get used to this flexibility?
Jun 23, 2021 - 16:09
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » Astro-Seek.com
Thank you)
Jun 23, 2021 - 14:53
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » plumreme
Thank you, i try)
Jun 23, 2021 - 13:36
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » fishscales
"How do you know this is your will and not the desire of the stream what you are living throw? How to understand which shape is mine?"Okay, I try to rephrase that. I was born with a great sense of things, it´s like me having a working radio and mostly I can understand everyone around me. I always was that way and sometimes I wonder how to separate and understand only I will (which is the main problem)? How can I say what this is fully my decision if I´m not completely separated from the others?
Jun 23, 2021 - 13:27
Okay, that´s a new view, thank you)But I´m kinda a bit rough with technique, so it can be something connected with psychology or something with understanding other people (which I´m good at it) and connected with this concept of the Uranian energies? Like more open perspective?
Jun 23, 2021 - 13:19
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » plumreme
And how do you separate yourself from your mood switching? I mean I understand how it works I feel it too, like changing of my emotional state with moon phases, retrograde planets and other aspects. But how do you define yourself personally? How to choose your life path, type of job, partnership if it´s always dependent on many things? How to understand your inner desire from your one time thing?
Jun 23, 2021 - 13:11
I guess I´ve kinda learned to live with my flexibility, but maybe this part of Pisces nature and I can´t separate myself from "water above".How do you know this is your will and not the desire of the stream what you are living throw? How to understand which shape is mine?
Jun 23, 2021 - 13:06
Okay, I understand that, but how do I find my "functionality" if I can´t see without my spiritual sight (which I opened far too early) and see things more material. Every phase have a part of my time, sometimes a year, sometimes a month and I want to understand this world less transcendental and more practical.
Feb 24, 2021 - 09:04
Thanks) I guess i really need to look at my situation from a different angle!
Feb 20, 2021 - 16:18
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » Datta108
And realisation of this principles is only possible through spiritual system or there are other ways?
Jan 13, 2021 - 21:16
So you think what life on earth have primary based rules and some sort of understanding of them can give you the clear sight? If life, it´s like a video game, doesn´t that mean what you believe in some determined centralised kind of being what created it all? Because in my opinion, it´s all just some chaotic events with a lot unseen and acknowledgeble and we just make things a little bit understandable and less filled with existential fear. So it´s a lot of illusions.
Jan 13, 2021 - 17:01
So don´t you think what matrix given us by the birth chart determinate our own path into destiny? Don´t you think what some sort of predicament is giving the pattern of our decisions and make it star-crossed?
Jan 13, 2021 - 16:54
But if we´re not talking about the full understanding of the situation and just adapting to the facts, can it be what human will just accept the model of behaviour of different birth chart and try to be more adaptable to things like it says?
I heard of stories of misinterpretation of the birth chart with unprofessional astrologers who gave the wrong image of traits and too self doubting people trying to associate with these traits and their personality did change, in a wrong way but still.
Jan 13, 2021 - 16:10
I just heard some rumours, facts about some world history leaders who changed their destiny through different birth date and like it was an idea of their occult advisers.
I understand the idea of permanent parameters of the moment of birth, but is it really unchangeable? You really can´t change the matrix?
Dec 13, 2020 - 15:16
Natal Astrology: Gay chart
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » Avvii P
In my case, i have Venus Aries in 8th house and i have strong marsian influence, so my ideal partner should have marsian features too and the edge between strong and independent woman and a guy is not so strict for me. And if we are not talking about too dominant and too controling woman, guys with this features are more easy to communicate, for me. So i guess enough mutability and pretty open standards are pretty good indication. But I´m not into labeling defined and strict my desire!
Aug 18, 2020 - 21:34
Sun Sign - PiscesTar8284 » Iceblu333
Hi)
And firstly, thank you!
I viewed a few videos, and actually found something interesting for me. And it gave me an great idea , actually i was searching mostly trough books and forum´s and i didn´t even realize about live blogs of witches)
So i think it could really help) :4:
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »