Discussions:
Search for:

AquariusDevM1313 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 9, 2021 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Im going through a Transitional period in my life more so along of any identity crisis but in a good way , if that makes sense . I finally embraced my artistic side , my nerdier side that I have repre ...
October 27, 2021 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hi everyone . My name is Devin. My whole life I’ve always lived in my own little world . I fixate on things and become obsessive , try said thing , then get bored and move onto the next thing that pe ...
September 30, 2021 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hi everyone ! My name is Devin I’m relatively new here . I would love to get some insight on my birth chart . What are some strong points, things to avoid / things I can work on a and so on . I will s ...
September 30, 2021 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hi everyone . I am an Aquarius sun , Virgo moon , Scorpio rising . I have been going through a huge transitional period these past few months career wise and financially. My step father owned a compan ...
October 16, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Soon to be Sons birth Chart (Natal Astrology)
Hi everyone ! I’m being induced with my son Gabriel at 6 am October 20th . He’s is going to be a libra sun , Sagittarius moon , unknown rising . Do any of you have any experience with people that hav ...
October 16, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Son to be born on 10/20/20 (Natal Astrology)
Hi everyone ! I am being induced at 6 am on the 20th with my son 😊 I am beyond excited and I was just wondering what are some of the natal aspects for this date ? Good , bad , or in different . Last ...
October 12, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Family Turmoil and New life (Natal Astrology)
Hi , I am being induced to give birth to my son this Thursday ( first time mom ) and I have just received news that my grandmother has unexpectedly passed away from a heart attack and I may not even ...
August 27, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hi ! My name is Devin , I’m 22 years old and I’m from New England . For years now ; I have have felt the want to experiment with witch craft and possibly start practicing , the only thing holding me ...
August 27, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hi ! My name is Devin , I’m 22 years old and I’m from New England . For years now ; I have have felt the burning want to experiment with witch craft and possibly start practicing , the only thing hol ...
August 22, 2020 | Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313
Hello. I’m relatively new to studying astrology and I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can about how to interpret birth charts . I have been told I have quite the line up. Would love to get a ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »