Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

AquariusDevM1313 - User's posts in the forum

Oct 26, 2020 - 07:32
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » ZynCitrus
Update: he is here and he is perfect ! Change of plans being my epidural didn’t work , that’s that mercury square Uranus for ya 😭🤣 lol I felt everything but was able to deliver him after only 6 mins of intense labor ! All is well here.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:10
That’s what my thoughts were 😊 last week tested my strength so I’m very happy to know there are positive aspects on the 20th! It’s a relief
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:06
That is great news ! I needed some positive thoughts and energy . A few days ago my grandmother passed unexpectedly from a heart attack and my grandfather was diagnosed with lymphoma so I was looking forward to hearing some positive news .
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:04
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » Astro-Seek.com
There was a change in plans unfortunately , it went along with all the other adversity I faced all week last week but none the less he will 100% be here now on the 20th ! 😊 I’ll keep you updated
Oct 12, 2020 - 19:17
That explains a lot , thank you . I’m just in such shock right now I thought there has to be something more going on here . I just really hope the birth of my son goes smoothly . There is too much negative energy and sadness surrounding me right now and I’m feeling extremely drained, sad , slightly scared , and nervous . When is this supposed to subside if you don’t mind me asking ? I’m just looking for whatever insight I can get right now.
Aug 28, 2020 - 17:35
Not excitable , just Italian lol I respect your opinion. I don’t see anything wrong with the word witchcraft however ... to each it’s own !
Aug 28, 2020 - 17:14
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » ram_goat
Yeah , i don’t know why it got so out of hand ... some
People are extremely judgmental on here which is ironic to me .
Aug 28, 2020 - 17:13
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » nutelina
Thank you for your insight! You provide a very unique perspective and I agree ! Definitely gives me something to think about . Women are in fact natural healers , so it makes sense why certain women want to explore that further
Aug 28, 2020 - 17:05
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » fishscales
you’re being condescending and I don’t appreciate it . I can control my own energies just fine , thank you . What I can’t * control is what comes out of other people’s mouths , so if ignorance spills out , why would I allow myself to be trampled ESPECIALLY by someone who refers to themselves as merp?. I don’t think you’re in any position to judge me... but hey , maybe you’re just bored !
Aug 27, 2020 - 22:35
I appreciate your thoughtful response ! I have no doubt that I’m meant to help people but helping them through witchcraft may not be the best way to go about it . I think I’m more of an empath if anything and I’m going to try to focus on healing works then working with the occult . I was told in a past life I did practice but it did not end well for me ... my intentions were pure but because of that I was easily influenced and steered down the wrong path by my “ instructor “ . That would explain why I’m hesitant . Everything points me towards practicing but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s right , it could impede on my natural empathic abilities and possibly turn me down the wrong path . The Aquarius in me is just drawn towards peculiar, interesting things I guess but ; sometimes curiosity kills the cat !
Aug 27, 2020 - 20:37
You make some interesting points ! I will have to research more . Thanks !
Aug 27, 2020 - 20:34
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » JayJayAstrology
Wow . This was extremely helpful . I have been told many times that my ancestors did indeed practice and I was told I should do the same but I feel the urge more so to help people , not necessarily to practice witchcraft if that makes more sense . I would never want to expose my energy to something that could potentially cloud the gift I was given or hurt me in any way . I do believe whole heartedly that I’m an empath and that being a healer of some sort would suite me much better . My Scorpio rising definitely contributes to the fact that I feel uncomfortable typically telling people about that due to the fear of being judged like I was by many people in this comment section ... not you though :) and I greatly appreciate that ! This all makes much more sense to me now . The fact that I had bad experiences that might have lead to my demise in my past life makes sense why I am reluctant to start practicing ! Healing work may be better , my intuition is extremely strong to the point where it makes me uncomfortable at times . I can see right through people and it is draining to me . I need to find a way to channel my energy in a more positive way .
Aug 27, 2020 - 19:58
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » Merp
I wouldn’t have had any issue with you if you weren’t rude ... there was no need
Aug 27, 2020 - 19:53
Thank you so much for your positive feed back :) I appreciate it greatly ! I have index’s been told I have a loaded 4th house many times haha
Aug 27, 2020 - 19:52
I agree ! I am a reasonable person but when under attack I bite back lol I will study astrology from an educational point of view to gain insight rather than practice in witchcraft . Like you said , I think my sensitivity to certain things as it is would make me vulnerable and should steer clear of openly practicing . I have always wanted to be in the health field . Overall , my main instinct is to help people that I feel could use it , doesn’t necessarily mean witchcraft is the way to go about it . I was misguided and that psychic got into my head . He also admitted to working with demonic entities though and could have been trying to lure me in ... who knows .
Aug 27, 2020 - 19:47
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » AphroditePrincess
He was also very rude ... so like ... idk what you’re trying to get at here?
Aug 27, 2020 - 19:18
See ! This was very helpful :) thank you ! That’s all I was asking for from the beginning . The nodal transfer is probably responsible for the feelings I’ve been experiencing recently . You’ve made me think twice , thank you ! Just because something indicates I would be a successful witch doesn’t necessarily mean that’s a good thing for me in the long run .
Aug 27, 2020 - 18:36
I came here as someone looking for insight ... I never claimed to know much about witchcraft but I’m being bombarded with hate from people that are on an ASTROLOGY site just like me . How can you not see the irony ...? I never said I was witch , i asked if anything in my chart indicates I should be ... that’s all . I’ve never practiced a day in my life . No need for everyone’s to attack me ....
Aug 27, 2020 - 18:33
Sun Sign - AquariusDevM1313 » Merp
You don’t even know me 😂 lol why are you still here ? Clearly I’ve gotten under your skin
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »