Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

AquariusDevM1313 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Dec 14, 2021 - 11:21
Sun Sign - Aquariusatlantickush » DevM1313
You are the second scorpio ascendent with venus in cap ive seen asking about relationships in a couple of minutes.

Seems like this venus retrograde isnt great for people with Venus ruled 7th houses. The presence of Uranus in Taurus might have a bit to answer for.

Its is going to last until late January. Maybe take everything with a pinch of salt until then, its not a great time to be making relationship decisions.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Oct 27, 2021 - 16:52
Sun Sign - Tauruslnsabch » DevM1313
Superficially, it might be indicated by your Mars in Pisces in the 5th house.

Neptune has been in Pisces for awhile and recently has transited your Mars. Neptune dissolves and causes confusion to whatever it touches, and Mars is activity, drive, motivation. 5th house is self-expression, fun. All these combined seem to be related to the issues you´re having.

For what it´s worth, I have the same issues during my whole life ("own little world", trying things then getting bored) and I blame my Pisces Ascendant. You also have Jupiter in Pisces (domicile) and South Node (past lives/habits/comfort zone) in Pisces, giving more strong Piscean influences.

Moon trine Venus and Neptune gives artistic talent or appreciation, and artists or other creative types tend to be somewhat "in their own world" or flighty anyway.

Your chart seems like you could work from home (ruler of the 10th in the 4th) doing artistic (Pisces, Leo) things or even technology-oriented things (Aquarius and Virgo influences). It might be slow-going due to Saturn in the 6th but it seems you might enjoy it (ruler of the 6th in the 5th). Your North Node indicates doing technology for a NGO might be a better bet; maybe combine the two into a job in website development/design? My husband successfully combines IT and art in this way. Maybe technical writing (Venus in 3rd, Neptune ruler of 5th is in 3rd)?
Sep 30, 2021 - 20:45
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » DevM1313
I just have a house full of Libra transits at the moment.
Sep 30, 2021 - 20:36
Sun Sign - Tauruss81 » DevM1313
Well, about two weeks ago the lunar node axis walked thru your natal Pluto and vertex/antivertex axis, at the same time Lilith did the same but opposing your natal Pluto, that´s very hard to interpret certainly (due to the vast amount of possible expressions), but it seemed to work as a background configuration in your recent transits.
Sep 30, 2021 - 18:02
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » DevM1313
Namaste from the vedic perspective you started Jupiters sub period in Rahu´s major period in late August/early September.
Rahu/Jupiter is one of the better periods in Rahu´s Mahadasa generally speaking and it lasts a couple of years.

Also as a Virgo moon Jupiter by transit has re-entered your favorable 5th house from moon sign on September 15th,gains,new opportunities, betterment in life etc..is the typical results of this transit but late November until April 2022 Jupiter will be in the unfavourable 6th house from moon,some reversals or health issues or disagreements with others not ruled out, but since Jupiter bhukti(sub period)is running any difficulties will be manageable🙏
Aug 23, 2021 - 01:45
Sun Sign - Piscesfishscales » DevM1313
That Merp...

What a troublemaker...
Aug 22, 2021 - 18:57
Sun Sign - Piscesmercurien » DevM1313
Witch craft tempts people to cast spells to get what they want,and its often at others expense, it is a selfish religion which is satanic by origin. (Karma follows,be sure to chose wisely)
Aug 22, 2021 - 18:56
Sun Sign - Piscesmercurien » DevM1313
Witch craft tempts people to cast spells to get what they want,and its often at others expense, it is a selfish religion which is satanic by origin.
Oct 26, 2020 - 08:22
Sun Sign - CancerZynCitrus » DevM1313
yey :P Congratulations :37: :37:
Oct 25, 2020 - 20:22
any news??
Oct 18, 2020 - 11:56
Sun Sign - Aquariuszoms » DevM1313
The footballplayer Zlatan ibrahimovic also has sun in libra and moon in saggitaurius :3:
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:06
"There was a change in plans unfortunately , it went along with all the other adversity I faced all week last week but none the less he will 100% be here now on the 20th ! 😊 I’ll keep you updated"

so that thing mercury square Uranus already happend :D
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:02
Did you change the date? I thought you said you were having it yesterday? Congrats! Hope it goes well.
Oct 16, 2020 - 21:00
from what I see, some change in plans might happen but nothing else mercury square uranus, so maybe problem in trafic mercury is retro so transportation being late or you forget papers documents things like that
you have luckiest conj that day Ju and venus and ruler of your 5th neptune takes trine from venus also ....so regardless if you take Jupiter or neptune as ruler of 5th you recieve positive venus aspect (a gift) :12:- :12: :12: good luck
Oct 12, 2020 - 19:33
Looks like they´re a double Libra if they´re coming on Thursday with Libra Sun and Libra Moon.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Oct 12, 2020 - 19:24
I think naturally it´s going to be quite difficult the next few months until the end of the year with cardinal signs. Mars in Aries Retrograde and the Squares to the Capricorn Pluto, Saturn, and Jupiter just are finishing up here. Which is ending the Jupiter in Capricorn 12 year cycle and 29 year cycle of Saturn in Capricorn.

I think you just have to do your best to listen to calming music, meditations, and kind of take time out of the family stuff and try to focus on your health and the babies. It´s natural to feel uncertainty being a first time mother, and of course sometimes there is stressful things around the time of birth. Taking a bubble bath, pampering yourself. Maybe socializing with friends that are in a better mood.

Try to focus on getting things ready for your baby. Nesting. So natural as it gets closer to just start worrying about that stuff.
Oct 12, 2020 - 19:10
Just a few squares there for starters.

Uranus square Uranus
Mars Square Venus
Pluto Conjunct Venus
Uranus Square Midheaven
Jupiter Square Saturn

You have Venus in Capricorn there in the 3rd house so naturally Cancer/Capricorn axis is family. As well as the medical axis and also squares to the Sun in Libra and Mars in Aries (Relationships) transiting in the 6th/12th house axis of health and hospital since it’s usually a hidden place or institution.
Aug 28, 2020 - 22:03
Sun Sign - Piscesfishscales » DevM1313
"What I can’t * control is what comes out of other people’s mouths"

Right...

So why get all riled about it?

If you are getting angry here, on an internet forum, what would happen if you became even semi-proficient at an esoteric pursuit like witchcraft, with far more energy and power at your disposal...

Extrapolate...
Aug 28, 2020 - 17:28
I don´t like the term "witchcraft".. Makes it sound eerie and occultish. I´m sure you´re meaning white magic, which is channeling energy to heal yes, good spells, like that?

Tbh lots of people havs a poor defence against this others energy, i also tend to be overwhelmed easily. If you really want to do magic though your spirit needs to be calm and strong and focused. I think if you´re excitable you´re gonna be in over your head in no time :74:
Page 1 / 3
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »