Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoMarmar1992 - User's posts in the forum

Aug 23, 2021 - 16:21
Sun Sign - VirgoMarmar1992 » viv
I have been thinking of doing women’s hair right now I do men’s but I’m going to have to learn more and take classes for the things I want to do for women’s hair and I feel like I have no time because all I do is work we are so short staffed I can’t just leave my job but I kinda want too it’s hard for me to communicate it has been tho for a while now
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Aug 23, 2021 - 16:19
Sun Sign - VirgoMarmar1992 » Joachim
Thank you that makes me feel a lot better I have paid for readings literally haven’t gotten answers like this I go read the aspects myself and I read a 12th house sun or Mars can ruin an entire year with also Neptune In the 6th unknown disease and I was trying to put stuff together because it already feels like I’m Dealing with bad anxiety and going back to pst habits to control it but I’m also not trying to let myself go back because I’ve worked way too hard on myself .. then I go look up something’s and it’s about death and scary stuff and I’m just so worried I don’t know I looked at my children’s solar return charts and they also don’t look great I’m hoping it’s lock downs really
Jul 5, 2021 - 03:56
Introduce Yourself: Hey !
Sun Sign - VirgoMarmar1992 » astreo
That’s okay, thank you ☺️ some people have nothing better to do !

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »