Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoMarmar1992 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Aug 23, 2021 - 15:00
Sun Sign - Aquariusviv » Marmar1992
It’s late here so just one comment: You have natal Mars opposite Uranus /Neptune (innovation) with Mars being focused in the ninth(higher learning).. I’d say that Mars lining up with Jupiter and the Sun in the 12th opposing Neptune will be related now, in your Saturn Return year, to taking responsibility for your dreams(Neptune) and actualising them (Mars) and most likely through the sixth house of just plain hard work. I know there’s always warnings about Neptune and illusions but real dreams can inspire and guide us!
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Aug 23, 2021 - 14:40
Sun Sign - TaurusJoachim » Marmar1992
I can’t see anything to be scared about here. Actually, astrology should never scare you. Mars is the planet of action, of getting things done, of vitality and energy, of ‘boldly going...’ Given that you’ve a natal Sun, Mercury & Jupiter in the secret/hidden 12th house, are you sure that what you’re scared about is actually putting yourself out in the world? Of having an impact on it? The 12th House is ruled by Neptune so the opposition to Mars in the solar return creates a sort of theme around self-assertion, allowing yourself to do what you want to do. Now that can be frightening if it’s something you’ve avoided doing, or haven’t been taught how to do. A part of you might be afraid of what response you will get if you assert your ‘true’ self, which is something that people with the 12th House find difficult. That’s why a lot of actors have a 12th House sun, they find it easier to assert themselves as someone else! Have a think about that.
Jul 5, 2021 - 02:56
Introduce Yourself: Hey !
Sun Sign - Virgoastreo » Marmar1992
Welcome to the forum! :15:

As I heard from someone I appreciate here, "most are newbies, be skeptical of what you read." (I include myself)

Also some people who have been here longer seem to feel entitled to post whatever they want and get upset that someone who is new posts. :61:
Jul 5, 2021 - 02:40
Introduce Yourself: Hey !
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Marmar1992
An independent :152: - mind and an independent :155: - mind ; Three minds for the price of one! :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »