Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

SagittariusJolie0407 - User's posts in the forum

Feb 15, 2021 - 14:22
Sun Sign - SagittariusJolie0407 » blastardo
I like moon-moon connections, soft ones, way more than sun-sun aspects. Just my personal opinion.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Feb 15, 2021 - 14:00
Sun Sign - SagittariusJolie0407 » divinesmack
Thank you for the reply .
I thought because the neptune aspects are soft it was easier and no idealisation, I definitely don´t idealise him or the relationship. And there are of course many other people I could have a relationship with and with who I share a very good synastry with but I am not as attracted towards these other ppl as I am to him.
Feb 15, 2021 - 13:52
Sun Sign - SagittariusJolie0407 » nutelina
Yes I see the nodes in opposition but I didn´t think of it as a bad thing. also his sun conjunct my SN, and his saturn on my Mercury and jupiter.
Feb 15, 2021 - 12:35
Sun Sign - SagittariusJolie0407 » Pilvityttö
I am also new to astrology and have no idea if it has to do with a challenged mars in the natal, but I can tell you mine is also pretty bad aspected and I feel somehow the same about making decisions or taking action. I also end up leaving it to the time itself to make the decisions for me :24:
Feb 15, 2021 - 10:50
Sun Sign - SagittariusJolie0407 » Astro-Seek.com
I can definitely see ´In my experience over time it only gets worse.´ it is getting worse, but the connection is even deeper and I think the love too. It is very weird.
Feb 15, 2021 - 10:48
Never actually put much interest on that, is it bad? Maybe because we have a significant age difference. 10 years
Feb 15, 2021 - 09:25
Not for the moment because of the lockdown but we have lived together in the beginning and it didnt seem to be so bad, I think it is getting worse with the time.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »