Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

Virgoh1028nnas - User's posts in the forum

Mar 9, 2022 - 19:50
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » amanda64
yeah , you´re right about this connection changing me for sure T_T

I´m trying to keep myself mindful about the obsession aspect of this dynamic because I am generally a very obsessive person by nature, and it´s really amplified when there is such a strong karmic connection in there as well. As I´ve noticed, this isn´t the first time I´ve found myself meeting people I have these aspects with.

I can also feel that it´s not a good thing for me to go deeper with this person, so I´ve refrained from contacting him these days. It´s really good and reassuring to be hearing it from strangers too haha. Hopefully, me and this guy might just fade away from each other and I will be able to learn my lessons and move on smoothly from our connection.

Thank you so much for the insights <3
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Oct 16, 2021 - 22:54
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » Etherealmind
I don´t think I´ve fully resolved it for myself to be honest, but I am still proud that I can reflect on it and recognize when I´m being too critical or recognize a manipulative though process and nip those feelings and thoughts in the bud. Actually particularly with what user Astreo said, I´ve been struggling(?) with not thinking of myself with a god complex almost (in terms of being cool and interesting hahaha). To me, I think I am the most unique, most coolest girl anyone will ever have the chance of meeting ever. But at the same time, I think that line of thinking can be a little dangerous because it gives way for the God complex and too much vanity+arrogance. A part of me says ´Who Cares!!!!´ but another part recognizes that too much of anything is bad haha.

I think being reflective is very healthy and keeps the dangerous aspects of the Sun square Pluto in check. Reflecting on how I talk with others and what I think of myself (strengths and weaknesses) has been good. I think trying to be realistic and morally good to others has prevented me from becoming a manipulative and vain self-obsessed person, but I would be lying if I claimed that I wasn´t totally self-obsessed hahahah. I also think there´s nothing wrong with talking this stuff out with yourself or another person, or even asking "Do You Happen To Also Have XYZ Thoughts . . . ?" with a friend. It helps me understand other people without this aspect I think.
Oct 14, 2021 - 19:22
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » Etherealmind
i have sun square pluto in my chart! i think what affects me the most is not actually the obstacles part, but instead the stubborn, manipulative, and irrational side of the aspect. I am insanely stubborn; even when I come to my friends to advice, they always ask me "why ask for advice if you´re never going to take it anyways. you already know what you´re going to do." and that kind of stuff hahaha. I guess that´s almost a blessing and a curse. I also used to be extremely pessimistic and a negative thinker, but I´ve grown to become much more optimistic and positive with my thinking by seeing the good in things, learning from mistakes, and accepting everything as a learning experience in general (I do have a 9h sag moon, which probably helps a lot for that hahaha).

In terms of fears, as I´ve grown older, I´ve realized that I REALLY value my privacy and I do feel uneasy when my privacy is being infringed upon, and that kind of thing. My perception of self is a little critical from time to time, (much less critical of my self these days as compared to when I was a little younger), but I do reflect a lot on my portrayal of myself(?). Sometimes I feel like I´m doing a little bit of a performance whenever I meet with people and things like that, and I feel a little manipulative when it comes to conversations and that kind of thing because I often steer it into a topic that I´m best at talking about or something along those lines. I´ll digress for now though, I hope this was insightful and answered your question !
Sep 8, 2021 - 17:47
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » ram_goat
honestly, i agree with virgo placements making someone a little weird haha. as someone with a 6h virgo sun and mars, i think that virgo being the planet for my daily life / work routine has led me to some general habits that have always made people say (WITH this preface) "Not to call you weird or anything, but I´ve never seen anyone do XYZ before until I saw you do it"! I don´t really mind it but sometimes when I do think back on my actions and why / how I do things, I realize that yeah, I am a little "weird" in some aspects ^^
Apr 2, 2021 - 03:01
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » LotusStar
I was raised with a very "No Sex/Dating Before Marriage" kind of background, so I actually often asked myself if it was that childhood "fear of sin" that made me so "prude-like" ! Looking internally, I feel that I would actually still have a similar attitude towards casual ONS / hook-up intimacy even without that kind of background though. Mainly because of the placements in my chart haha . Luckily, I have met other people my age who also have that kind of commitment-focused mindset towards relationships, so I don´t think all hope is lost or anything :D
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:43
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » rohini moon
That could be a possibility, as I used to have intense crushes on female friends when I was younger, but recently, I have had many more male crushes. I don´t have any current experiences with girls to base anything off of really, but I´m not ruling bisexuality out though ^^
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:25
LMFAOOO . . . Every time someone has tried to kiss me, I always dodge it / change the subject / avoid it hahahaha . Even being asked for a hook-up, I´ll consider trying things out for a little experience, but I usually shut things down pretty quickly, because I often don´t feel truly ready for any huge steps or anything.
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:17
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » Astro-Seek.com
Wow! I´ve never really looked into asteroids (other than Juno, I believe), but you have piqued my interest further !! I feel like that T square with the venus, neptune, and jupiter have really felt prominent throughout my life recently actually. While I don´t see myself in a full relationship with /that/ kind of intimacy anytime soon, I do feel that the square I have with my venus and neptune makes me EXTREMELY susceptible to romantic delusions and making myself believe in fake futures for myself and my crushes! It´s interesting to see how Artemis can interact with that!!
Apr 1, 2021 - 04:41
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » nikkia
I really love your response! I do feel like my sun and mars in virgo makes me fit the "prudish" virgo stereotype to a T, but I don´t have a problem with it hahaha. Being young also gives me a lot of optimism for the future, as I have plenty of time for relationship experiences that won´t be affected by teenage decision-making and things like that.

I didn´t know that about the IC as well, so I look forward to learning and discovering more about the private areas of my life! I think you are totally right about the idea of commitment and maturity being huge for me, especially when I think about how what it seriously means to be in a relationship with someone. Once again, thank you for the response :D
Jan 10, 2021 - 21:43
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » LotusStar
I totally agree that we do get along well as friends !! we easily have long conversations together when we feel like talking and often have moments where we are both thinking of the same things , same favorites , etc etc etc. We bounce off each other very easily. He has told me before how he doesn´t have serious crushes at all and really needs to "feel a spark" before even considering someone as a crush or potential girlfriend ( and then in that same conversation continued to tell me that I was a really special person to him and that he was definitely sure that we had a strong connection hhhh ).

I´m biased of course, but i´m glad you also still see compatibility between myself and him. I´ve never looked into composite charts before, so I am not totally sure how to interpret what it means outside of it being a chart describing the energy(?) of a partnership. Like how others perceive myself and him ! I attached it anyways haha.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jan 10, 2021 - 21:33
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » PiscesMoon
THANK YOU omg . . . you guys are all giving me a great third person point of view to how i am seeing and reacting to this attraction . i literally jump through mental hoops trying to justify the feelings he has for me and whether or not he still feels the same way and whatever . thank you so much !!
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:55
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » ZynCitrus
ohhhhh . . . its clicking for me now . . . ouchhh

the short term doesnt sound that bad right now then :-) thanks for the insight cuz i´ve been trying to think of negatives about the two of us to get him out of my head haha !!
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:24
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » ZynCitrus
i do relate to that a lot ! i´ve found that with the people i am attracted to, i feel a constant need for their approval or appreciation . this person in the chart is no different, so i still often share things with him to know his opinion and things like that .
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:17
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » h1028nnas
wait here is the chart with the aspects laid out in the table :D
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Nov 8, 2020 - 23:05
surprisingly , after meeting many pisces that i didnt like, one of my greatest friends is a pisces ! however, i havent asked him for the rest of his chart . i´ve never liked being around pisces sun people in the past , but maybe there is another sign that clicks with me better within his chart haha

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »