Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

Virgoh1028nnas - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Mar 3, 2022 - 00:55
Sun Sign - Leoamanda64 » h1028nnas
Girl it´s not only about squares, His Pluto conjunct your south node.. it´s a karmic thing
Also his Venus conjunct your Vertex point is a predetermined meeting
I see you getting obsessed by his presence and his way of "loving" you, (more in a sexual way)
The connection with this person can change you
Be careful because I think it may not be the same for the other person. However your Pluto in his 5th house indicates that he also enjoys you as a sexual partner
I suggest you to avoid getting deeper with this person because it´s not good for you
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Oct 20, 2021 - 11:53
Sun Sign - VirgoEtherealmind » h1028nnas
Interesting feedback :):) thank you for your honesty :):)

Well I can relate to some feelings you described indeed but as it´s mixed with my Pluto conjunct ASC it´s more complex.

"Reflecting on what I think of myself (strengths and weaknesses) has been good. I think trying to be realistic"

Yes I think these are good advice :):) and don´t worry that I´m already very realistic (almost pessimistic sometimes) with my Saturn squaring many of my planets :61: :61:

"I also think there´s nothing wrong with talking this stuff out with yourself or another person, or even asking "Do You Happen To Also Have XYZ Thoughts . . . ?" with a friend. It helps me understand other people without this aspect I think."

My Scorpio Mars may not like the idea :´) but my others planets want !! Hahaha
Oct 16, 2021 - 19:39
So I guess that for now it´s still difficult for you to deal with your Sun square Pluto ?? I guess you still didn´t completely resolve this tense aspect ?? What would be your advice to overcome it :):) ??
Oct 16, 2021 - 16:02
"the stubborn, manipulative, and irrational side of the aspect."

I can relate to the stubborn and irrational part too haha

"learning from mistakes, and accepting everything as a learning experience in general"

Me too

"I REALLY value my privacy and I do feel uneasy when my privacy is being infringed upon, and that kind of thing. My perception of self is a little critical from time to time"

Me too haha 
Apr 1, 2021 - 20:04
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » h1028nnas
Don´t let society dictate what is right for you. It has taken love and commitment out of the equation but it doesn´t mean you should if that doesn´t sit right with you. And it definitely doesn´t for everybody, so you´re not alone.

That being said, just looking at your astrology, I noticed you have Mars square Pluto, so I wonder if there is any subconsious fear behind this for you. If it´s not a question of fear of intimacy or something like that you feel is holding you back and it´s just because you haven´t found someone you feel like doing that with yet, there is nothing wrong with that. Plus, Virgo tends to have high standards... there is a pickiness about the sign. So having Sun and Mars in Virgo can also make you very picky about men in general and who you want to be physical with. Just saying... I have Mars in Virgo too, I know how that goes, but keep that in mind so you don´t eventually miss out on a good person either because of too high expectations.
Apr 1, 2021 - 09:44
Sun Sign - SagittariusRA_ » h1028nnas
Reality check, You are still young. For sure you have other priorities in life. I have 4 sisters when they are at your age of 18 they are all busy with their studies. You still have lots to grow to be a fine woman someday. At the right time and place, the right person will come to steal your heart away. Be prepared coz life is never easy and love can never be that pretty. Consider yourself lucky when that time comes goes well and easy for you. We the soon to be old people here wishes you luck.
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:58
Sun Sign - Virgorohini moon » h1028nnas
"That could be a possibility, as I used to have intense crushes on female friends when I was younger, "

I thought it may be in the realm of possibility based off of your descriptions. Thanks for understanding I was genuinely asking. May be helping you get to the bottom of your question - no astrology perhaps needed? Never know.

:37:
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:53
Sun Sign - Aquariusnikkia » h1028nnas
You´ll have double the options if you are Bi :2:

Hey Ro, give the girl a break... She´s young and there´s no rush!
She´s still a kid!

The first boy who planted a kiss on me got his nose bloodied!
Sent home.
Crying.
That little jerk! He´s lucky that´s all I did to him!

Meanwhile there were other girls ´dreaming´ of him kissing them. :28:

Not everyone wants this sort of thing in childhood.
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:28
Do you think you could be gay?

Not judging, and I´m not being facetious. Genuinely wondering if that could be a reason?
Apr 1, 2021 - 05:13
"I have been asked out on dates and have been in many intimate situations"

" but I´ve never had my first kiss and am still a virgin"

I´m confused...
Apr 1, 2021 - 04:50
Sun Sign - Virgoastreo » h1028nnas
I don´t know if it has anything to do with what they mention about Saturn, but
I have an ascendant in Capricorn and my Saturn in the 4th house.
Before I was HIGHLY CONSERVATIVE, in fact I had a hard time associating with people my age, I felt uncomfortable, I felt more comfortable with older people.
Apr 1, 2021 - 04:16
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » h1028nnas
After reading your post I immediately thought of the asteroid named after the Greek Goddess Artemis. She is one of the ´virgin´ Goddesses which doesn´t mean she never had sex, rather she was whole and complete within herself. While she might choose to be with a man, she did not need one for completion. Pallas Athena is another ´virgin´ Goddess. The asteroid Artemis in your chart is 12LI18, this is conjunct your 7th house Mercury, and they both trine your asteroid Pallas Athena.

Also the Roman version of Artemis is the Goddess Diana. She is 7LE16 in your chart which puts her conjunct Jupiter which is oppossed Neptune and these two create a wide T-square with 7th house Venus.

I have had many and various life and love experiences. Artemis is oppossed my Venus, and Diana is in wide conjunction with Venus. Diana is less than a degree conjunct my IC.

Artemis is one of my favorite Goddesses, I sometimes feel like an embodiment of her. She is widely conjunct my MC. Other Goddesses on my MC are Irene, Goddess of Peace, and Metis, a titan and 1st wife to Zeus, goddess of wisdom and deep thought. (Saturn is also up there). My Artemis and Diana are in a wide opposition.

I did not look at the other asteroids in your chart. I was just trying to pinpoint the ones that might pertain to your post.
Apr 1, 2021 - 04:10
Sun Sign - Aquariusnikkia » h1028nnas
It´s so refreshing to see someone who isn´t crippled up over being single!
Someone who is happy and secure within themselves!

I can so relate to what you have written. I don´t judge others either, but there´s something in me that is very serious about intimate relationships and loyalty. I cannot overstate how precious this is to me.

I´m not much of a chart reader and have no clue what aspects would determine ones willingness to engage or not. Generally, I see gender more of an indicator than planets - although I´m sure some planetary configurations can add more energy to the natural drive endowed by hormones.

But we both have planets on IC. That´s what is private.

For me, the moon is there - so it has to ´feel right´ before I can even dream of intimacy with someone. This happens --- rarely! I don´t care how fabulous someone is, or how much they may be interested in me. If I´m not feeling ´it´ - it won´t happen. Even if I feel ´it´ - if there is the slightest doubt in my head, it won´t go far, either... a kiss perhaps. The kiss tells me all I need to know.

You´ve got Saturn on the IC. That´s a STOP sign. Or at very least a SLOW DOWN warning. Responsibility and right timing comes to mind. So does commitment. And Maturity. With your Sun and Mars in Virgo, you might be rather ´discerning´ and there´s nothing wrong with that! Good for you! Being willing to wait for what you want is smart. It´s also nice know that you won´t die without it, either!

Perhaps someone else can try to explain the astro reasons that influence intimacy but really - does it matter? Do YOU. You´re happy. I´m happy. Nothing wrong with knowing what you like and want - and that you´re willing to wait for it.

You´re so young yet.
There´s a ton of time ahead to experience such matters. When the time is right, you´ll know it.
Until then, keep enjoying your amazing independence.
Jan 10, 2021 - 11:13
Sun Sign - TaurusPiscesMoon » h1028nnas
you are down to earth and he is aloof. as a virgo you are critical and feel easily criticised, his aloofness FEELS like attraction but it´s not. He´s not a good match for you
Jan 10, 2021 - 02:45
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » h1028nnas
Haven´t gone too deep into it but just at first view I see a lot of makers of compatibility and attraction.

You are strong in the signs of both his Venus and Moon, and the rulers of your respective 7th house conjunct. Your Moons are in trine harmonious signs and in trine/conjunct with Pluto (deep and comforting bond), his Venus is conjunct you Mars and Sun (strong marker of attraction, he finds value in you), you have also your Venuses and Mars is compatible signs (good for getting along, find enjoyable things to do together). His Sun falls into your 7th house, natural partnership house, and both your Moons in each other first, very compassionate aspect, can read each other´s mood and you go to each other for support, however sometimes over-sensitivity to one another and taking things too personally.

You are naturally more the obsessive Plutonian type having Moon conjunct Pluto square Mars in your natal chart and Venus in Scorpio. He´s more laid back and reserved in expressing his feelings having his Venus in Virgo (square Saturn and Pluto). It takes time for Venus in Virgo to warm up and fall in love, they are not instinctive as Venus Scorpio they´re more rationalizing.

You also have obsessive elements together like his Moon conjunct your Lilith, this is usually a very irresistable aspect, especially the Moon person gets magnetized by Lilith. And your Mars square his Pluto, his Venus square your Pluto. These are all very sexual energies, potentially obsessive for both but difficult to deal with, because Pluto never likes to reveal his hand so I think both of you might be hiding your feelings to some extent.

Some of the blockage here is coming from his Saturn square your Mars and Sun... Both Pluto and Saturn square your Mars can be quite triggering of insecurities for both of you, but especially you might feel he holds back, can even feel sometimes he may criticise you or worry what he might think of you.

Overall I do see attraction here, but more partnership focused from your perspective, and because his Saturn is more able to restrain your Mars advances... You may feel he holds back a lot or even one or both has a fear of rejection... but I don´t know, I still see compatibility regardless of that Saturn aspect.

I´d be interested to see the composite chart.
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:31
Sun Sign - CancerZynCitrus » h1028nnas
but the point is it doesn´t come from Pluto it´s from saturn, and it can take a lot of time for that moon to melt saturn if ever... moon in sag - sign that likes to be spontaneous and free...and than across you are restrictions...in Gem...like you irritate the shit out of that person when you speak, ideas don´t go far... and that´s a bit same thing with your suns just opposite anyway...a lot of clash for long term, but short term you can learn a lot
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:19
Sun Sign - CancerZynCitrus » h1028nnas
it´s not about pluto. because that´s the energy you know mo0pl natal... it´s about saturn opposing your moon... he/she criticize you or make you feel down and that you have to earn?? something... ?? and you are in constant need for their protection or approval or... almost like parents like when we were kids...
Jan 9, 2021 - 22:17
Sun Sign - Virgoh1028nnas » h1028nnas
wait here is the chart with the aspects laid out in the table :D
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »