Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

CapricornDatta108 - User's posts in the forum

Aug 11, 2022 - 13:15
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » neovigne
Namaste I would like to look at the entire chart first before I make a suggestion, I will check it later today or tomorrow 🙏🕉☀️
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Aug 4, 2022 - 11:42
Transit Astrology: what`s wrong with me?
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » solw
Sorry I assumed you knew I use traditional Jyotish from India ,you have Aquarius rising and Moon in Taurus in this system. Saturn Maha Dasa just recently started for you and yes it´s 19 years long,kindly do the spiritual/astrological remedial measures quickly to mitigate any Saturnian issues you are contending with🙏🕉☀️
Aug 4, 2022 - 01:48
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Ryu/Ra/King
Namaste your 7.5 year period of Saturn afflicting your moon is almost over, so from January 2023 to March 2025 should be a much better phase with new opportunities, gains, promotions in life,this should be one of the better times for you!

But From September 2028 Rahu Maha Dasa starts,this is the 18 year period of Rahu dominating your life,you have Rahu in the 8th house conjuct Sun and Mercury, so this period will feel like a run away train that won´t stop,I would suggest a serious interest in living a simple life with the absolute least amount of drama,no arguments,no heated conversations, no illicit or Illegal activities Whatsoever or there may be legal consequences up to the point of temporary incarceration particularly from 2033 to 2036 when Rahu Dasa/ Saturn bhukti runs(Rahu is in the 8th and Saturn is debilitated in the 5th house)
Multiple Relationships are possible during Rahu dasa but you have the lord of the 7th placed in the 8th,and in the Navamsha chart you have RAHU placed in the 7th house, so I would say abundant caution is needed in choosing partners during Rahu dasa.
Upaya´s/Remedies for Rahu can be done when his period starts, but the best remedy is to lead a spiritual life like a Yogi, but this is easier said than done🙏🕉
Aug 3, 2022 - 12:21
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Ryu/Ra/King
Namaste I can take a look at your chart and tell you what I think,probably today or tomorrow 🙏🕉
Aug 2, 2022 - 16:28
Namaste you have Aquarius rising with Jupiter the lord of the 2nd and 11th sitting in the ascendant, Jupiter in the ascendant is said to " destroy hundreds of faults" for the person and is usually seen as a great blessing.
Moon is exalted in Taurus in the 4th house but is conjuct Ketu,lord of the 6th(moon) in the 4th house is not typically considered good for mother/maternal relatives as is Ketu in the 4th. Hopefully the exalted moon helps you in that area of life.

Saturn is the lord of the first but also the 12th house for Aquarius rising, so in general his 19 year Maha Dasa which started for you in December 2021 may have some 12th house connotations to it like losses, endings,high expenses, long distance travels, isolation, depression,
visiting hospitals, spiritual awaking, moving to a distant place etc...
Usually the last year or so of one Dasa and the first couple of years in the new dasa is a time of uncertainty and instability, this is called "Dasa chidra" so you are still going thru that phase.

Spiritual remedies for Saturn is suggested now since it will help you since Saturn Dasa just started and Saturn is the ruler of your chart. Also you are born on the 8th so Saturn is dominant for you,the 8th,17th and 26th are all ruled by Saturn.
My spiritual mentor from India who actually built a temple for Lord Sani(Saturn) in South India would mostly suggest these Upaya´s:

Recite Saturn´s mantra especially on Saturdays
Fast on Saturdays until sunset
Offer food in charity on Saturdays
Offer donations on Saturdays
Visit a holy place on Saturdays and offer sincere prayers and some coins
Help the homeless and feed the hungry on Saturdays
Help the elderly and disabled particularly on Saturdays
Avoid wearing Black, dark blue,Grey,Brown,Ash colors( don´t use these colors at home either with bedding,curtains, wall colors or vehicles)
After sunset, break the fast on Saturdays by eating Urad Dal (Black Lentils)
Donate or use Sesame oil on Saturdays
Avoid drinking alcohol,smoking,intoxicants, gambling,meat eating Especially on Saturdays
Avoid Saturdays and the 8th,17th or 26th of each month for anything important,make no major decisions on these days,don´t start traveling on these days,Fridays,Sundays and Thursdays may be better days for you generally speaking.

If you´re spiritually inclined, read about Saints and Holy men and be more philosophical about life,Saturn will force you to become more spiritually aware,he wants you to see the miseries of this world and wants you to help others and be compassionate towards them. This is part of your Dharma being an Aquarius, to help others who are struggling in this Samsara without any expectation of return help.
As my spiritual teacher would say,"What is the use of living if you can´t help others "🕉🙏☀️💐
Aug 1, 2022 - 19:17
One question before I look deeper into your chart,is the time of birth accurate or is it an estimation??? Is that what was recorded on your birth certificate from hospital???
Jul 31, 2022 - 01:22
Namaste I quickly looked at your chart and noticed that you started Saturn´s Maha Dasa,the 19 year period of Saturn dominating your life which is probably one of the reasons of feeling down.

I started Saturn dasa 2 years ago and my life changed completely, it can be very very challenging emotionally and mentally and brings isolation and a type of mental "heaviness " that is difficult to shake off. Following a spiritual discipline is a definite plus to get through the first bhukti, I will look into your chart this week and try to shed more light on it for you.🙏🕉☀️🌻
Jul 30, 2022 - 00:18
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Astro-Seek.com
Namaste using traditional Jyotish from India, you have Sagittarius Rising with its ruler exalted, an excellent position for the Rising sign lord but he´s placed in the 8th house with Mars,who is debilitated.
Moon is in Gemini but at zero degrees conjuct Mercury and the Sun.

Transit wise Gemini Moons has been getting pummeled by Saturn the last few years and Jupiter hasn´t been helpful either since April 2022.
So the last few months could have been very tough for you.
Also you are running Rahu MAHA Dasa which is almost finished thankfully, but traditionally the last couple of years of his dasa is worrisome.

The good news is that next year you start the 16 year MAHA Dasa of exalted Jupiter, this will be the best period of your life with all around benefits and opportunities and gains in life so just hang on a little longer and see the big changes that are approaching for you.
April 2023 starts a somewhat better phase,but things will drastically start to get better after a few years during Jupiter´s dasa period.

For now ,spiritual/astrological remedies for Saturn should be done to counteract any heavy karmic results Saturn is bringing as well as lifestyle changes to counteract Rahu Dasa problems 🙏🕉🌻
Jul 29, 2022 - 22:27
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Datta108
Jupiter has now turned retrograde in Pisces until November 23 2022🙏🕉
Jul 27, 2022 - 12:37
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Zaza34
Ok I´ll message you 🙏
Jul 26, 2022 - 19:24
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Zaza34
Namaste I use traditional Vedic astrology from India, in this system you have Virgo Rising and the Moon in Cancer. Mars is also in Cancer where he is debilitated.
Mercury the ruler of your chart is in the favorable 9th house but conjuct Sun and Ketu,Sun is the lord of the inauspicious 12th house. Ketu is generally not considered favorable particularly conjuct the Sun or Moon.

In terms of recent transits and Maha dasa´s/bhukti´s,Saturn has been in your 7th house since January 2020 where he is not considered favorable and he is aspecting your 1st house.
From April 2022 to July 2022 the problem could have become more severe.
The Maha dasa/Bhukti you are running is Venus/Ketu which brings the chart under" Dasa chidra", a period of instability and change where one Dasa is ending and another one is about to begin,usually there is some upheaval and transformations during these phases which everyone has to go through every several years.

I believe there a few problems astrologically, first is the Saturn transit. 2nd is the dasa chidra phase and 3rd is Mars debilitated.

In my spiritual mentors tradition there are numerous Upaya´s, spiritual/astrological remedial measures,that can help one during tough transits and dasa´s.

I would strongly suggest remedies for Saturn and Mars and Ketu,particularly Saturn. (Mars debilitated can bring blood disorders among other things)

Kindly let me know if you´re interested in doing the spiritual remedies,best wishes for your quick full recovery 🙏🕉🌹
Jul 26, 2022 - 18:06
Transit Astrology: Is it time to move?
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Jeannie1931
Namaste, using Jyotish I see that Saturn has re entered Capricorn earlier this month which is your 4th house from natal moon.
So chances of moving/relocating/renovations/repairs/domestic issues etc.. are not ruled out from January 2020 to January 2023

So this question should be gauged by practicality and if it´s financially feasible to do as a couple.

In terms of current transits, generally things probably haven´t been too easy on Libra Moons, better times may be ahead when Jupiter enters your 7th house in April 2023 to May 2024🙏🕉☀️
Jul 26, 2022 - 17:56
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » rohinivenus
Ahh I see ok, the moon´s Nakshatra is probably the most important Nakshatra in the chart btw...

Usually in Ketu Dasa the first and foremost Upaya is worship of Lord Ganesha, particularly on Fridays. If the person can offer sincere worship to an image of Ganesha and avoid intoxicants, gambling, smoking,meat eating,lying,cheating etc..He can control Ketu to a great extent. Try to offer something sweet for the worship and then after the worship distribute the food to other´s and take some yourself as God´s mercy🙏🕉🌻
Jul 26, 2022 - 12:36
Also,your Venus is placed in the Nakshatra Punarvasu (ruled by Jupiter your lagna lord) not Rohini in Jyotish, unless you´re using a different system 🙏🕉
Jul 25, 2022 - 17:31
You´re welcome anytime!!🙏
Saturn gives Everyone a hard time in most of his transits not just you!!!
So I don´t necessarily agree that a Maha Dasa can be determined by that Graha´s transit results generally speaking.
And Saturn dasa is Years away,why even concern oneself with these things,better to incorporate the Upaya´s into your life now so in the future you´ll be already prepared for whatever your karma brings you.
As they say,one is who is always worried about the future will have anxiety just as one who is always thinking of the past can have depression, better to Be Here Now as the saying goes.
Saturn will give his results based on your past actions so everything in the future will improve if you´re making a spiritual effort now.
Blessings to you and your family 🙏🕉⚘
Jul 23, 2022 - 12:33
Also,try to Avoid initiating major life events on Saturdays ( like beginning long distance travel, moving to a different home, starting a new course of study etc..)
Thursdays is most likely your best day generally speaking since you have Sagittarius Rising and you are running Jupiter Maha dasa,plus Jupiter is well placed in Aries in the 5th house where he aspects his own Rising sign.🙏🕉🌻
Jul 23, 2022 - 00:36
In terms of Upaya´s, there are innumerable amounts you can do,in my spiritual mentors lineage here are the ones that are typically done:

For Saturn issues (which is your current and ongoing problem) you can donate Sesame oil on Saturdays to a food kitchen or food bank or temple besides rice and Urad dal(Black Lentils)
Fasting on Saturdays until sunset only having water and fruit during the daylight hours.
Visit a holy place on Saturdays and offer prayers and a few coins
Avoid wearing Black,dark blue color

These remedial measures should be done as much as possible until March 2025.

From March 2025 you can do two remedies if you have the time,one for Jupiter and the other for Mars, who is debilitated.

For Jupiter since he is your Lagna lord and you´re running his dasa( til 2028) you can visit a holy place on Thursdays and offer prayers and some coins and food,wear yellow clothes as much as possible, wear a Yellow sapphire or Yellow Topaz gemstones,Fast on Thursdays til sunset.

For Mars you can wear a Red coral necklace and wear Red color clothes and donate Maasor Dal(Red Lentils ) on a Tuesday to the poor/food kitchen/temple.
Wear Red color too as well as Gold,Maroon and burgundy.
You can listen to the "Hanuman Chalisa" on Tuesdays or read it.

Mantra´s to the Nava Grahas can be done too particularly for Saturn Jupiter and Mars.

Jupiter dasa ends in 2028 and Saturn Dasa starts,Saturn is lord of the 2nd and 3rd houses for Sagittarius Rising and you have Saturn placed in the 12th house.
Restart the remedies I listed above when Saturn dasa starts as he may bring sustained hard work, heavy responsibilities and some losses during his dasa. Sincere prayers and dedication to spiritual life will help you as Sagittarius Rising with Jupiter placed in the 5th is a powerful placement for "divine intervention " and God´s grace🙏🕉⚘
Jul 22, 2022 - 20:21
Did you marry and have first child during Rahu dasa/Jupiter Bhukti???

I will look at your chart again today and suggest some Upaya´s for you🙏🕉
Jul 21, 2022 - 19:57
Namaste happy birthday! Tomorrow when the moon enters Taurus is also considered as a birthday for you so blessings to you!

In Jyotish you have Sagittarius Rising with Jupiter strongly placed in the 5th house Aries. You are also running Jupiter dasa since 2012 which should´ve brought marriage, children etc.. into your life. Jupiter is not aspected by any malefic either.Also in the Navamsha chart,Scorpio is rising so Jupiter is a natural and functional beneficial for you and is your absolute
best planet in the chart.

The problem therefore is the Transits of Saturn for the last few years,especially from 2018 onwards.

April 2019 to May 2020 could have been exceedingly difficult as both Saturn and Jupiter were Transiting your 8th house,this was possibly the hardest phase of your life.

For now Jupiter is transiting your favorable 11th house until April 2023 but Saturn has just returned to Capricorn, your 9th house. This is not an auspicious position for Saturn to transit in general, 9th house issues can crop up(father is an indication of the 9th house btw)

Upaya´s for Saturn should be done promptly to mitigate any more Saturnian issues for the next couple of years until Saturn moves to Pisces in March 2025 your favorable 11th house of gains,profits and betterment in life,this will be like a golden age for you!🙏🕉☀️🎂
Jul 19, 2022 - 16:24
Numerology: 2735
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » MONA_ROZA
Namaste sorry I only understand English!!
Page 1 / 26
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »