Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

CapricornDatta108 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Aug 11, 2022 - 05:56
Sun Sign - Taurusneovigne » Datta108
Namaste what kind of homa should i do for jupiter on thursdays, been fasting for the past months now but i missed a couple of days here and there.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Aug 4, 2022 - 03:22
Transit Astrology: what`s wrong with me?
Sun Sign - Virgosolw » Datta108
Hi Datta108,
I have Piscis rising, and moon in gemini.
So this period will last 19 years?
Thank you for taking the time to see my chart and your suggestions.
Aug 3, 2022 - 00:08
Sun Sign - LeoRyu/Ra/King » Datta108
hmm nice, it seems everyone can get an understanding of the period we’re in for a leg up, may you point me in that direction
Aug 1, 2022 - 23:24
Hi Datta108, yes it`s accurate, it was recorded on my birth certificate from the hospital. Thank you Datta108 for taking the time to see my chart, I appreciate it
Jul 31, 2022 - 04:13
Hi Datta108! Namaste and thank you very much for your response. I have to research about dada. Now I have Saturn in my 12th house. And absolutely agreed with your words, very challenging emotionally and mentally, quite in isolation, I appreciate very much your view about this moment. Now I am trying to focus more on facing a new job and maybe a new country but it´s as you said quite challenging. Thank you. If you can tell me some more aspects you see, I really appreciate it.
Jul 30, 2022 - 07:29
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Datta108
Namaste I don´t know how to thank to you, much obliged! :179:
Jul 29, 2022 - 22:27
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » Datta108
Jupiter has now turned retrograde in Pisces until November 23 2022🙏🕉
Jul 28, 2022 - 07:03
Transit Astrology: Is it time to move?
Sun Sign - LeoJeannie1931 » Datta108
Thank you for your answer! I’ve decided not to move.

Jeanne
Jul 26, 2022 - 17:16
Sun Sign - Cancerrohinivenus » Datta108
Thank you so much, the screen name is not to imply that my Venus Nakshatra Rohini, my moon Nakshatra is Rohini, and my ascendant Nakshatra is purva ashada, which is ruled by Venus.

My moon is ruled by Venus being in taurus- my nakshatra is ruled by moon.

My rising is ruled by jupiter in sag- my Nakshatra is ruled by venus

My sun is ruled by moon- my nakshatra is ruled saturn

So feeling very in tune with my moon Nakshatra I picked rohini and seeing Venus having a strong impact on my big three through sign rulership or nakshatra rulership- I picked Venus as part of my screen name.

I understand Venus qualities alot and if I remember correctly Venus is also my atmakaraka...my planet with the highest degree.

Also do you know of any remedies for ketu Dasha, or are the remedies based on the individual charts more than general?
Jul 25, 2022 - 15:07
Thank you so much. I will try to incorporate much of this. So just a quick question, with Saturn being in my 12th house, I know 12th house is losses among other things. With the 2nd and 3rd houses being ruled by Saturn and my Saturn being retrograde, I´m concerned Saturn dasa is going to be rough similar to the past few years, I do know Saturn rewards hard work after the fact and that it provides stability and commitment like no other but due to how Saturn as affected me, I´m concerned that my Saturn Dasa is going to be hard especially because of the houses involved. 2nd house being income, which I always struggled with and 3rd house being community but also communication and strength of the 1sr and 2nd house, I know the 3rd house is very important and can ground a person thru hard times. I struggle with career and making money, I worry that Saturn dasa is going to basically be a hard time period. I´d love to try to find the positives maybe you have a better understanding.
Jul 22, 2022 - 21:22
Ist child and marriage in rahu moon
Jul 22, 2022 - 20:08
I just wondered, I got married in 2010, had my 1sr daughter that year as well, my other 3 children were born during Jupiter dasa,
Jul 21, 2022 - 22:07
thank you I do tropical and vedic, and vedic truly spells out my life. you are 100% correct April 2019 to May 2020- issues with my dad, affair in my marriage, House vandalized, miscarriage, husband had covid almost hospitalized.

what upaya´s should I do?

Interesting abou 9th house, I was trying to go back to school to finish, but I"ve hit a snag in being able to pay for it....
Jul 19, 2022 - 16:56
Numerology: 2735
Sun Sign - VirgoMONA_ROZA » Datta108
I just wrote gratitude and thanks
:74:
Jul 19, 2022 - 05:49
Sun Sign - VirgoMONA_ROZA » Datta108
Hocam hoşgeldiniz !
Datta108 burda insanlara karşılıksız yardim da elinden gelenin en iyisini yapan değerli bir yorumcudur bana da çok yardımı dokundu .
Yardima ihtiyacı olan herkese muhakkak zaman ayiracaktir
Çizgisini bozmayan ,asla laf sokmayan,dedikodu yapmayan ,kalp kırmayan ,insanların arkasından iş çevirmeyen nadir bir insandır burda
Bazen yorumlarda gorunmediginde merak ettigimdir
Yani onun tavsiyelerine uymak iyidir .
Jul 19, 2022 - 01:15
Sun Sign - LeoTTTJJJ » Datta108
Thanks again for the heads up :)
Trust me, right now my life has no important events LOL
and thanks for the heads about meeting someone (or something). I would be 43 or 44 then so I don´t know if I should care about it or not really - but thanks :)
Jul 19, 2022 - 00:49
Thank you a lot for the info. Very interesting indeed. Interestingly, my favorite color is indeed green, and my room (and curtains and furniture mostly) are all green indeed. :15: :15: :15:
Jul 18, 2022 - 04:02
oh i see - sure thanks in advance :15:
Jul 18, 2022 - 02:27
I have an eye genetic disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I can drive a bit but it must be slowly and it makes me extra exhausted, and with the people here, you wouldn´t know what is coming your way (people with good eyes can´t spare themselves from accidents). So, now I retired for disability (in October 2021) and I don´t drive much except mainly to the supermarket near me (5 minutes drive). Anything else, I have to rely on someone (or call a cab of course).

What is Upaya?
Jul 18, 2022 - 01:30
Well, if we stick to the Lahiri, which makes the Saturn dasha start from 2012, then yeah there had been ups and downs for sure. I traveled also in these years (and prior to 2012 as well). I think my major setbacks roam in the emotional plane (failed to marry and establish a family of my own to have my own life together).

In 2013 my mother fell sick for kidney failure for which she´s doing dialysis 3 days a week till now.

In 2016 almost lost my mother again because of internal bleeding and she had to go a colostomy.

In 2018 I´ve finally detached myself from a photography group (which I was a member of since 2012) after a clash. I had to bear so much stress till that breaking point really.

The rest is actually a turmoil with my mood swings and isolation within my family as I don´t get along with almost anyone. The frequency and severity of these swings started to peak gradually since the lock-down times, and now that I´m retired and can barely drive a car, I doubt things would be any better.
Page 1 / 19
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »