Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

PiscesZydrunas999 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Jul 6, 2022 - 20:13
Sun Sign - Ariesdiavolul » Zydrunas999
Maybe one of the most emphatic placement of Jupiter.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jul 3, 2022 - 23:02
Sun Sign - GeminiFOWL » Zydrunas999
I´d consider the importance of the IC in your chart. You feel deeply connected to Cancer because Jupiter is there, conjunct your IC... adding all the exuberant abundance of Jupiter the deepest parts of your inner world... in contrast to all that heavy tenth and eleventh house Cap energy!
Jun 25, 2022 - 06:32
Introduce Yourself: Hi my name is Zydrunas
Sun Sign - PiscesAragatito » Zydrunas999
are you serious, or are you being sarcastic? Everything has been so bad with me that what you wrote seems unreal to me, I already saw you´re a Pisces hahaha cuddly bear, welcome I´m like that too under my mask femme fatale sagittarius hahaha, it´s amazing to find more pisceans
Jun 3, 2022 - 13:29
Sun Sign - LeoHermetic Dreamer » Zydrunas999
Welcome!
Jun 3, 2022 - 06:27
Sun Sign - Ariesdiavolul » Zydrunas999
I would not recommend working directly with the public, having both Sun and Mercury in twelve house.
Jun 3, 2022 - 05:52
Sun Sign - Taurusnutelina » Zydrunas999
Hi and welcome! :62: :5:
Jun 3, 2022 - 00:30
Sun Sign - CapricornAlexjandro » Zydrunas999
According to this page Jupiter in Aquarius means:

"Jupiter in Aquarius raises the question of how this world should be like. So these people want to perceive life as democratically and openly as possible. They feel that in order to make plans for the future there needs to be some form of consensus of opinion. They have to make the first steps with their belief on their own, only then they can offer it to others. And then, by mixing the beliefs of other people, they will develop a system of belief that suits the goals and purpose of the whole group. Their idea is that if they continue like this step-by-step, all mankind will eventually share a common ideology. They see God as a world religion. Their philosophy is very similar to the philosophy of the New Age - the Age of Aquarius.".

I don´t know so much about the age of Aquarius, the information about that which there is in the net is not good nor clear from my point of view, do you know what it means?
Jun 2, 2022 - 16:37
Sun Sign - AquariusCatch-22 » Zydrunas999
Welcome
Jun 2, 2022 - 16:16
Yeah it is the planet about luck. I have it in Aquarius, excentric luck? :29:
Jun 2, 2022 - 03:33
Tarot Reading: Depression, job
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Zydrunas999
The :174: :164: is in the right place for alcohol related depression, a country that taxes booze to keep most men sober like the United States of America could add some clarity!
Your :152: is in an elevated position, contra-indicates the rest of your chart, the Moon is a :200: that prefers to hide under a rock waiting to grab morsels with it´s pincers!
:151: at Fomalhaut/Gabriel, have you left town long enough to see if the inner core of benevolence gets a real test of mettle!
I see you in the remake; "Full Mettle Jacket!"
Jun 2, 2022 - 00:22
Welcome, I suposed for your nickname you were lithuanian. It is really good that you want to learn more about astrology, it is a wonderful subject, and also that you are full of love. What thing in tour natal in your numerology chart can cause that? :4:
Jun 1, 2022 - 23:48
It is also my signature sign, but unlike me you have it in another planets, not the "main" ones.
Apr 26, 2022 - 19:43
Sun Sign - VirgoAstrooo » Zydrunas999
Hello,

Very goods choices which perfect fit with the potentialities of your theme.
You absolutely have to work in the service of the community.
In order to manage to live with your best enemy: you ^^

You have a lot of assets to achieve this. I will not develop them, you know them.

Plus a few obstacles:
- Jupiter retrograde H4 = difficulty in creating a friendly space in your personal setting = all the more reason to find your "real" family in the World = Family of souls.
- Pluto, the master of anxieties, who leads your group of planets (H7 Scorpio + Black Moon) = difficulty in establishing a face-to-face connection = you are much more comfortable in a group relationship than in a couple relationship )
- an "orphan" Sun on the H1/H2/H3 side (Houses of the "birth) = not easy to deploy its light, especially with sun H12.

Note:
Do you know the episode of Jesus in the desert?
and the story of Job?

Your theme makes me think of these two stories.

Note a:
it is not proselitism for the religion, it is necessary to read these two stories like myths.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Apr 26, 2022 - 15:49
Sun Sign - LeoMirci » Zydrunas999
:1:Hello! I hope some astro experts will tell you usefull advices!

Only I can say you are a very nice,handsome,young guy and the first came into my mind looking at your chart is your MC and Moon. And Saturn in 11th house.

I think somewhat social,norturing,leadership of a community in humanitarian field.But it just my opponion.You have resources according to your liberal views through Uranus,you can attach any kind of people and win their hearts.

Keep your chin up
Apr 26, 2022 - 11:41
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Zydrunas999
You must go to the root of the issue. Why are you so sad?
Apr 24, 2022 - 04:15
Sun Sign - CancerMicmic » Zydrunas999
hmmm perhaps you would do well as a school teacher, school social worker, child services? or something where you work with people who really need that nurturing guidance/someone to lead them with confidence .. so yeah a hospital, nursing home for elderly/chronically ill.. doing like music therapy with people or art based therapies
Apr 11, 2022 - 18:45
:96:I didn´t miss a personal :151:/ :153: combust by a great elongation; I may exaggerate the importance of Mercury/Thoth/Tehuti :144:
Apr 9, 2022 - 02:05
You have too great a mentality for Real Estate! :44:
Mar 25, 2022 - 11:13
Sun Sign - AriesAprils Fish » Zydrunas999
The Moon in Sagittarius corresponds to the Nine of Wands in the minor Arcana.

Now, whether we should consider more the sidereal placement or the tropical placement is highly debatable. I prefer to think that sidereal astrology is dominant when it comes to the Moon, both being quite "nocturnal", but that also raises the question of Ayanamshas which makes it even more debatable! :63: :144:
Mar 25, 2022 - 01:13
Introduce Yourself: Zydrunas999 Hello ! :)
Sun Sign - PiscesZydrunas999 » Zydrunas999
:)
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus