Your best predictions

October 14, 2021 at 18:38 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your best predictions
When it comes to predictive astrology most of the time we end up deciphering an important event after its occurence. It hits the nail right on the head. But it may happen that every once in a while we actually see something coming. Before discovering astrology I used to work with clairvoyants who would sometimes, just by looking at me, give me accurate predictions, along with precise natal delineations and they would also trigger potent healing experiences. Nowadays astrology has granted me more autonomy.

Here are some of my favorite predictions so far.

1) I did not predict this one but I eventually connected the dots. In 2015 I read a book (written in 2008 by a clairvoyant) which gave some peculiar predictions. It claimed that in 2020 there would be a sudden drop in world population (5%). And then in june 2047 there would a much bigger drop (62%). Admittedly I wasn´t sure what to make of it at that time. Then in 2020 it all became clear. It started to make sense during a very lucid period of my life (Progressed Sun on natal Uranus, transit Jupiter on natal Sun). William Blake (with a natal Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius) was also known for his prophetic insights.

Transits : 2020 (Capricorn stellium and solar eclipse, Solar Cycle n°25 start, Chiron conjunct Lilith). 2047 (18th june 2047, 05:01 PM UT) (Uranus opposite Pluto, Sun-Mars opposite Saturn, Moon hits Lilith-Jupitrer-Neptune).

2) An important teaching inspection was set to come between february and june 2021. But the actual date would only be given a week in advance to every teacher. That´s a stressful 5 month gap of uncertainty. Then I saw an incoming peak of activity around the 14th of may 2021. The actual event took place on the 11th of may. This prediction enabled me to perfectly ajust my work schedule months in advance and get everything else out of the way right on time.

Transits (long-term then short-term): Saturn return. Progressed ASC conjunct Progressed Mars. Progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars. Lilith and New Moon opposite natal Pluto. Mars conjunct natal Moon. Moon conjunct ASC (timing tool).

3) This year´s long-term transits indicated a more active social life albeit with some emotional turmoil (12th house Venus return). One night I saw an important activation of my natal Vertex. So I decided to join as many events as possible. In one of these I ended up meeting a Sagittarius woman with whom I share a very potent synastry (Venus on Vertex, ASC on DSC, Sun on Sun, ASC ruler on ASC ruler). The nonverbal and telephatic communication was incredible. It totally felt like a Vertex activation : like a karmic thunderous stargate of some sorts. In retrospect that night the Sun hit the composite DSC (with Venus on composite Jupiter and Moon-Jupiter on composite Saturn).

Transits (long-term then short-term): 5th house Venus profection year, Solar Return Venus on natal Pluto, transit Ketu sextile natal Venus, conjunct natal Mercury. Venus return Moon conjunct natal Vertex. Transit Venus on my natal Vertex. With. Transit Moon on Lunar return DSC. Transit Mars trine natal Venus.

4) One weekend I decided to go out (Venus sextile natal Uranus Neptune, Mars-Sun trine natal Venus) and I saw an incoming peak moment on Saturday at 5:46 PM : the Moon hits lunar return MC, opposite natal vertex, trine natal Uranus. And the Venus transits were the most exact on saturday. Indeed that same woman appeared out of the blue around that exact time (5:46 PM) while I was visiting an outdoor event and we ended up having a lovely evening.

What about you? What are your favorite predictions so far ? You can also mention some of your most appealing past events figured out in hindsight.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
May 16, 2022 at 12:29
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Happysunshine
I noticed your Sade Sati period of Saturn is starting in January 2023,actually from April 2022 to mid july 2022 you´ll get a preview of what to expect from it,let me know if you want to know more about it🙏🕉
May 16, 2022 at 12:35
(Taurus) Happysunshine » Datta108
Good morning 🌞 Datta108!

Thanks for sharing your insights, yes, I would love to hear more about it!

Blessings to you!
May 17, 2022 at 00:03
Namaste I looked at your chart using traditional Jyotish as taught by my spiritual mentor, you have Aquarius rising and Moon in Pisces which leads me to believe Saturn will start to effect you possibly adversely soon since he will be in Aquarius from January 2023 to March 2025 bringing your chart under the period called "Sade Sati". Plus Saturn will be crossing over your Ascendant during that period and Venus dasa Saturn bhukti will also be running.

Even though Venus is the best planet for Aquarius And he´s exalted in your chart,the sub period of Saturn is somewhat concerning since Saturn is also the lord of the 12th house of losses,expenses, endings, etc..

This combined with the 7.5 year period of Sade Sati is too much Saturn for my taste!!! So spiritual remedies for Saturn should be started in earnest from January 2023 onwards until the phase is over.

Overall the period may not be too tough since you have an exalted Venus dasa running and when that ends,you have an exalted Sun dasa next so this should counteract any issues Saturn brings.

You also have Aquarius rising vargottama and Venus exalted vargottama,any problems you face will be manageable and solutions will be found. Kindly do the remedies for Saturn starting in January, Fasting and giving charity and donations especially to the elderly and disabled on Saturdays, visiting a holy place and offering prayers and some coins on a Saturday, wear more yellow and white and avoid dark colors particularly on Saturdays.
If you can donate Sesame oil along with Urad Dal on Saturdays that will also be beneficial, sincere prayers to the Supreme while Fasting on Saturdays is the best remedy for Saturn along with being compassionate to the less fortunate and helping others without expectation of return 🙏🕉🌻
May 17, 2022 at 00:14
Thank you so much! I will take all the help and recommendations from you. Many blessings to you!
❤️
May 17, 2022 at 02:01
You´re welcome! Blessings to you too!!🙏🕉⚘
May 17, 2022 at 12:57
One more thing i forgot to mention,you can have a Homa done on your birthday in a temple,now it´s easy to arrange it online without actually going to a temple ( although it may not be as potent as actually visiting a temple and sitting in front of the Deities performing a fire ritual with a priest for your health and longevity.)
Have a "Ayush Homa" done on your and your loved ones birthday starting next year and also on the day Saturn moves into Aquarius in January 2023 if you can🙏🕉🌻
May 17, 2022 at 14:11
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏. I will definitely follow your guidance 🌞. I will start googling that info and see what I can find out. Feel free to DM as you seem fit. I cannot thank you enough. Sometimes I feel like my life every so often goes through some trials and tribulations. Someone told me I have a healer wounded path, sometimes it seems fitting for sure.

Blessing to you.
May 17, 2022 at 14:37
I was able to speak with a person in a temple nearby. I asked if they do Homa and they do. He needs to know the following: which Homa type and the theme? I told him it was related to my birthday that just passed (04/26). I told him that I will call back tomorrow with the answers. Would you be so kind to provide some direction? Thanks!

Blessings!
May 17, 2022 at 14:43
You can do Ayush Homa for general health and longevity.
For serious karmic problems you can do Navagraha Homa to the 9 planets.
For serious health issues/diseases you can do Mrityunjaya Homa🙏
May 17, 2022 at 14:53
Thank you!
May 17, 2022 at 15:09
(Taurus) Happysunshine
Good morning,

I am curious to know if you remember the name of the book you read back in 2015? If so, would you be so kind to share the name of it? Thanks!

Blessings 🙏
June 15, 2022 at 01:59
(Capricorn) Datta108
"First predictions "

After studying Jyotish for a decade with my spiritual mentor I started giving causal predictions to my friends and Co workers.

One of my first readings for a "stranger " was very odd for me.
After looking at the person´s chart, I proceeded to dissect it from her ascendant onwards. When I got to her moon placement the room got quiet and my words came out slowly and out of nowhere I said "this placement is usually that of a teacher "

She jumped out of her seat and said "Yes!! I´m a teacher!!
I was floored because I don´t know where it came from! It just popped into my mind and I can´t remember if that particular placement meant teachers or not,nor did I try to find out.
This gave me so much confidence I couldn´t believe how I did it but then I remembered what my mentor had said years earlier when I asked him how his predictions were accurate (he said it wasn´t him who was coming up with the answers,but it was the blessings of his Guru who was speaking)

The reading went on but I was getting an odd sensation about the person that something was off and she confided in me that she was having serious personal problems which I wasn´t surprised by as Saturn was in her 4th house by transit and she was running the lord of the 12th house period.
I suggested some remedies for her problem but she didn´t seem interested even though she was stunned after me saying she was a teacher.
Soon after that I did a reading for someone and I noticed her ascendant was Cancer. I looked to see her ascendant degree and realized she had Ashlesa Nakshatra, the Nakshatra ruled by Serpent energy, the Naga´s.
I said "This typically indicates someone involved someway with chemicals, poisons, drugs" and before I can say anything else she said,"Bingo, I have a serious dependency issue all my life" and we both were shocked. This got her undivided attention and she left happy that there was hope for her.

Doing readings for others proved what my teacher told me initially what was needed to make predictions for people, he said "you have to study Jyotish continuously so your mind is like a computer" and the most important point: when I asked what was the key to making consistently accurate predictions for others he said " Devotion to God "🙏🕉
June 15, 2022 at 08:03
(Gemini) Edy
May I ask you when is one´s Vertex activated? I´ve heard it brings inevitable happenings...
June 15, 2022 at 09:43
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Edy
Such an activation occurs with an important transit/progression to the Vertex (conjunction and hard aspect) but there has to be other transits/progressions pointing in the same direction.

Example 1: I met my girlfriend when Venus transited my Vertex, and Uranus opposed my Vertex. That was the trigger. But other conditions were also met. Venus was the profected planet of the year (with the 5th house). There was solar return Moon on Vertex. Progressed DSC on Neptune. Progressed Venus on Lilith. Progressed Moon opposite Venus. Sun Antardasha chapter (with natal Sun on DSC). L2 Foreshadowing period with zodiacal releasing from the lot of Eros, etc...

Example 2: In 2026 my friend will have progressed DSC conjunct natal Vertex. Will that be an activation? Very much so. Because first of all the progressed DSC brings very rare events due to its slow motion through the zodiac. And second of all, 2026 will activate an L2 foreshadowing chapter when releasing from the lot of Eros. Furthermore there will be transiting Jupiter Mars Ketu conjunct natal Vertex. All the conditions are met for a Vertex activation.
June 15, 2022 at 10:49
(Gemini) Edy » Psyle
Thanks for this detailed explanation.
I usually use the natal chart to know the nature of a person...
But I´m excited reading predictions...I think it is important to know if something it is not meant to be in your life not to chase it because you only waste energies or to concentrate on others things if you can achieve them based on your natal chart.
Unfortunately in my country clarvoyants and even astrologers have a bad reputation, honestly I haven´t found any who can help me...here on the site I got some good answers to my questions, thanks again for them...
June 15, 2022 at 13:49
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Edy
That´s a very good point. In ancient astrological systems it was said that transits can only deliver what is already promised in the natal chart (according to several clues pointing in the same direction), and whatever a planet promises in a natal chart will be delivered by several transits in the year in which the planet is activated as a timelord (chronocrator for various timelord systems).

Any authentic astrologer works according to these principles.
June 15, 2022 at 14:40
(Gemini) Edy » Psyle
I think reading a chart or making a prediction means not only being familiar with "astrological terms" but also listening to your intuition and combining the knowledge with your abilities, in addition, to tell to it the other in an enjoyable, respectful manner... thank you for the experience...
June 16, 2022 at 22:03
(Cancer) Buzsapka9999
I want this thread to never end. Unfortunately I don´t have any prediction stories to share so far.
June 17, 2022 at 13:20
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Edy
Exactly!!!! I agree 100 percent with your concise and true assessment, maybe your post should be the first thing people read when coming to this great site!!🙏🕉⚘
June 19, 2022 at 19:00
(Capricorn) Datta108
"An Ayurvedic healers prediction"

Years ago my spiritual mentor recommended I go see this Ayurvedic healer if I had any health issues and with my Virgo Moon I kept it in mind! He said the healer has some "Siddhi",and is able to find out what is ailing you without any medical tools/equipment.
I eventually went to see him and all he did was take my pulse not using any device,but just placing his fingers on the wrist of both hands. He did this in silence and it took about 6 minutes or so.

He told me "your digestion is very sloooow",completely avoid eating sweets " which is exactly the reason why I went to see him!(I have an enormous sweet tooth!!)
I told him I was a strict vegetarian that mostly eats organic plant based foods but he just kept saying sweets,even Figs or Dates were causing me problems so I was only to eat one,or two, maximum a day( I was eating alot more than that a day!!)

I thanked him for the advice and told him I had a friend from work who wanted to see him but he said "He won´t come to see me"
I said no you don´t understand, he has a similar problem like me,he wants to see you asap.
He said,"No,he won´t come to see me"

I was a little perplexed so I thought since his English isn´t great being from India maybe he misunderstood what I was trying to say,so I repeated my friend wanted to see him!
He said,"Is your friend 27 years old"??

Yes he was!
"He will not come to see me" he said and its been over a decade and my friend still hasn´t gone to see him🙏🕉
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »